>hugs for anyone that ask
>saying sata andagi will give you a dream fortune instead of your normal one
>fortunes can range from decent to shit
>fortunes might take some time to make
>discussion is accepted
>one fortune per user
>I have the right to refuse service
>any bad fortune will happen to you
>reminder that my fortunes come with risks like thoughts of suicide, limb loss, becoming homeless, retardation, death and becoming a huge faggot

I don't know what happens but I ask help. How will learn en. language effective?

Osaka-san, will I pass my Heat Transfer test tomorrow despite I only studied for 6h?

Where are you from anou?
>your fortune says by identifying the basic words used in everyday life you can have a better chance at successfully learning English but speech wise won't improve unless you go somewhere or to someone that understands and speaks English

Osaka-san, how are you feeling tonight?

Oh that seem cool how will you study it only on paper or will there be a dummy to perform it on?
>your fortune says precision and being able to stay calm will work with you the most and confidence even though you only studied for 6h will make them observe you less
Less tired and I plan to stay this way and you?
>your fortune says a simple glance down could reinstate those thoughts again

Osaka-san, why do this?

Why not hehe everyone else near me is asleep and I like how quite it is don't you?
>your fortune says keep on doing if it won't hurt but don't put that on everything that might seem like it

Hope you have many comfy days ahead Osaka-san.
Don't need a fortune, just really want to try sata andagi someday. googled it and it looks tasty.

Okasa-san, am I nice or am I actually full of shit?

I from Siberia. You know, Osaka-san, sometimes I am ashamed what I dont know even simple rules build a phrase, and all this past, future and present, which in all 9. In ru. lang, like that, only 3 tense

Nah, it's a legit class I'm taking and unfortunately it has no dummies in it.
I will trust your prediction as I did last time

Yes it does seem tasty if you ever try it tell me how its like and thanks so much I wish the same for you
What do you think do you believe your shit always or when your just sad because I do too and I felt like ill only be more a trouble but that's enough from me Heheh
>your fortune says to fine the acceptable mid point that everyone would not like nor hate
Yeah learning a new language is hard but most of the people I met learn simply because they watch someone else talk and they picked it up over time and don't be ashamed I can understand you the only part I didn't get was in ru lang
Oh so you will be doing a live person then I see well still stay calm like I said and what did I tell you last time?

Well hello Osaka!
I missed you earlier! How was your day?
(((Hugs you)))

Oh what time is it over there and aww hehe *hugs* I'm fine mantis
>your fortune says check under the white seat to find a dime but be careful of sticky gum

Osaka-san, should I change who I am for the sake of being part of the norm?

I want my fortune pls

The norm does what it does I'm sure some will notice the change but being with them means not acknowledging it at all and doing what's set for you untill you go back home
>your fortune says a feeling of uncertainty will fill you as you won't notice the new you unless they point you out entirely
>your fortune says ten drums beat and the drunk man sleeps as you march your way to maine also leave the lobsters alone heh

It's 4:20 am here. I'm off work today. I'm at a place with no WiFi, so I can't use my tablet. My smart phone is too stupid to properly load discord. But /b is working fine!
Thanks for my fortune, Osaka!

Next time I see you I will certainly let you know how that heat transfer ends lol
And it was like a month ago when I asked you if my weird (but legal) collection was safe from the cops. So far so good

Oh that's why you didn't log in today and hehe are you going to sleep now?
Oh its you yeah I remember that yes cops care more about the person that makes it and hope you pass your test good luck

Bored let's get a reading.

Oh, because I am here, I watch talk people and I try understand what people write in this board. Osaka-san, you khow what I mean. In any case, thanks you (hugs you)

sata andagi
Am I thwarted? Will I be successful?

I'm laying in bed, but I'm not sleepy yet. It takes a little while to unwind.

Also, keep being you, Osaka. (Hugs!)

Will she say yes?

Yay
>your fortune says traffic would cause you to be late to that important event so take the streets once your close to a exit
Hehe yes i do and its something but im sure you know not to say them out loud also your welcome *hugs back*
*rings fortunes bells* yay dream fortune!
>your dream fortune says the red card will be slip upon you ushering a fleet of soldiers to attack your castle use the power of hercules to beat them
Oh yeah I get that at times and right now it feels like a good time for me to talk to people here since I got nothing else for now
*hugs* yes I will thanks
How long you been with her already and do you feel close?
>your fortune says to offer your heart to that special person so she won't turn to someone else out of feeling left out

I understand that. I'm kind of doing the same thing!

I'm trying to hear music as I wait now but the left side isn't working right now

I have it dark and quiet in here. My nightlight is on. And I have a fan on to circulate the air and provide a some white noise.
Check and see if your speakers/earplugs are plugged in all the way.

That's the problem they are plugged in but I can only hear on one side it might be because there not good ones

My earplugs are from Dollar General, and they work great.
Before that I bought a pair from Best Buy for 3 times as much and they only lasted about a month

Hmm yeah that thing happened as well to me and I went cheaper but it might just be my way of treating them

That might be it. Tomorrow, get a cheap pair and try them out.

Mantis

Ok I will if I get near a store that sells them

No more fortunes because i can last a bit more

Ok. I'm gonna try and get some sleep.
Talk to you tomorrow

H{{ hugs you}}}

Mantis

Good night mantis

Osaka-San will me and Kassandra ever be together?

Tell me more about kasnadra anou she sounds nice to be with
>your fortune says to turn backwards and see how much you progessed and to use memories of the past to make her feel like she was important but don't focus on only those and make new ones to remember as well

She's my best friend and we have so much in common and I'm in love with her.

Osaka-san I lurk on Sup Forums because I don't know what to do with life. How to not be a NEET? What is there to look forward in life?

Aww that's so sweet how long you knowed eachother for already?

A little over a year :)

Sorry anou I clicked a wrong button also for your question you have to go find something you like outside from the internet or focus on a job that doesn't require much for now like driving taxis or doing cash register as practice
>your fortune says what makes life so special is that there's only one and you should live it fully untill you pass from natural causes knowing that you had completed something in the end
That's usally when people start dating yeah try it out if you have the same thoughts in most stuff in sure she understand

Thanks for replying, I am glad I talked to someone today.

Yeah no worries heheh its already 4:37 where I'm at so yeah it's late

I'm going to sleep now have a great day everyone and my channel for anyone wanting a fortune in there
jdHsXP3