QUESTIONS BOUT RUSSIA ITT

QUESTIONS BOUT RUSSIA ITT
I am Russian, so u can ask be about sorts of vodka and bears.

What's the capital of Azerbaijan.

baku. I said Russia, ye

Russia need to be culturally enriched.

Did your Gov't inform you (the public) to the truth of ufo's, & EBE's? Kind of like a 'Public Disclosure?

What do you as a Russian think about Putin's antidemocratic way of doing things and quashing dissent in order to maintain power?

We are slaves in Russia, lol. Government yells bout USA and Ukraine. Though, I don't believe in UFO. Can ya tell me?

All democratic institutes are broken in Russia. No referendums or votes, no meetings.

Putin is retarded, ye.

Yeah, it does. Frankly, people are rude and stupid there.

Unidentified Flying Object (can also be referenced to 'Flying Saucer'). Generically Speaking of course. EBE's Extraterrestrial Biological Entities aka ET's (KNOWN to travel to/from various regions of space, as well as other various dimensions)

People are same world wide

What of the police presents like in Russia? Like are there check points lots of people with guns (not just at airports)?

Well downed 'Craft' such as 'UFO' or ' FLYING SAUCER' are reverse-engineered, and the knowledge of EBE's was publicly supposed to be known. Also, if you dont mind me asking, how far along is the Russian Space Program? I heard you guys were spending a lot of $ just for space-related concepts. I wish the USA would focus more on it's Space Program....

they don't give a fuck bout guns. They just don't give a fuck bout everything. If someone says that he is going to kill u, the police will ignore u. They just chill. If u don't like gov, fortunately u will be put in jail.
If I'll say something wrong, tell me, plz. I am learning Eng.

Russia is a cleptocratic country. Yeah, we spend much, but our gov shit is bad. We ARE GOING to visit the Moon in 2029 (nearly).

Looks like u had never been to Russia

Fortunately??

LMAO SORRY
lol
likely
I am a right libertarian, by the way

I'm quite confident that the Russian way is what we need to save Europe. What do you think about Russias political system?

Also, I'm going to take the trans Siberian railway in a year, do I need to know Russian to get by?

It seems like its pretty laid-back. It sucks you guys are pushed to the edge with your Gov't. Could you imagine the possibilities and revolutionized concepts we would endure if only Russia and USA were FULLY Allied?

Answer the question, commie scum.

what you think of ukraine?

I know the alphabet and the sounds. Are all words pronounced exactly as they are represented with the letters or does it have some weird spelling and pronunciation like english

Is Russia a good place for tourism? How far can I go by speaking English?

yyy cyкa блять

Why pyccкий not tell me of them bads to happen of there where I speak in there of them being of who

A:AHEH
G:GEH
D:DEH

Nigger, what????

Paд вac видeть тoвapищ

Пpивeт из Poccии. У нac вce плoхo, гpaждaнe бeднeют, a Пyтин бoгaтeeт. Hecoглacных caжaют в тюpьмы. Пoжaлyйcтa, пoмoгитe.

Pyзкe cocyт пиcocы. Этo y них в кpoви.

Proidemtie molodoy chelovek

Both sides of Ukraine war are retarded. Revolutioners cant make a revolution, gov is retarded.

BAKU, RETARD

no. u will be dissapointed

do you regret planting neo marxist professors in american colleges now that we are slowy becoming communist?

I hate communism.

did kgb cause the dyatlov incident?

We don't actually know. No one knows.

Haхyй иди oтcюдa.

Taк, нy чтo зa ёбaнaя швaль cюдa пoнaбeжaлa, a?

You aren't really Russian, Kaylee. Nyet, off to gulag.