Does Sup Forums have any advice on how to turn of my emotions and become a soulless robot...

Does Sup Forums have any advice on how to turn of my emotions and become a soulless robot? i need to learn this skill soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

impossible.
just do what everyone else does and hide your emotions. start by not talking about your emotions on Sup Forums.

I just lost my last friend to alcohol abuse. I realized I didn't even care and I was 100% sober when I realized how I fucked up our relationship. I think it comes with age, man. I used to be really emotional and life WOULD GET TO ME. I'm a little drunk and that's why I can sympathize even a little.

Sometimes I feel like drugs fried my ability to feel, but I dunno these days.. I'm just older and colder I guess.

MOST IMPORTANTLY : Cherish the feels bro.. Living cold hearted isn't living.

Well, my hearts gone. just a pit in my chest now, so i guess i dont have much of a choice

nah, it happens to everyone. Just live your life and try to find happiness. One bitch isn't worth it.

Do the complete oppsite.

Just find happiness? What about the other natural emotions?

You'll get the package deal trying to find happiness. For better or for worse. lol

i just need to stop feeling for a while. its too much

Just get angry and kill everything else inside. Its how I did it. Just hate everything, feel nothing else then learn to love yourself again. BOOM instant sociopath

this sounds good. thanks for the advice

Stop caring.
If you have any drive in life, feelings are good.
If you can genuinely go to bed and smile knowing you might not wake up, then turning off emotion is easy.
Nothing is hard when you don't care.
Do the things that life expects out of you. You don't have to overshoot, just stay subtle.
And be prepared to leave whenever.

Get some pussy/dick and widen your horizons. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

There’s a very easy way to achieve this. 1. Be a depressed faggot with no gf. 2. Work a shitty job.

Just put your trust in women. Again. And again. After some repeats you will become a soullless ghoul.

You're a faggot if you were born with emotions.
Feelings are for girls and faggots.
Which one are you?

No problem, other than trying to dig your way out if you find you don't like it. If you hate feeling to much feeling nothing but rage and boredom might be what you need. Just fuck some bitches here and there to ease some of the hate though. kill you otherwise.

Here's what I do..

Imagine 2 versions of you, 1 with feelings, 1 without. Keep your viewpoint in the with feelings.

Now, here's the tricky part. You have to let the one without feeling murder you. It helps to be a slow method too, like holding you under water until you drown. Don't do it out of anger, or fear, or even a need to survive, as those all create additional emotions.

Now.. as you're drowning, and mentally gasping for breath.. you have to wait until right at the point in time when you "die" to transfer your viewpoint over to the doppleganger of you without any emotions.

At first, you may have to do it frequently, but after some practice, the effects will last for a good week to a month.

Just do it, pussy. Or don't. I don't care.

That's just depression. Being depressed kills your motivation to care.

Me? Depressed? How dare you..

youtube.com/watch?v=ryDOy3AosBw

I find being cynical helps.

LOL. need a new thread for all the sociopaths here. Find out how and why you guys became sociopaths, or if your psychopaths

lol

Wrong board, ask

Get married

step one : Stop being a faggot
Step two : Become a faggot
Step tree: Submit to the hierarchy
Step four: ???
Step six : profit

That only happens after seriously fucked up trauma.

Have a 90yr old man slowly ass rape you while your parents laugh and eat popcorn. Then when you grow up they tell you it's fine, everyone has something they don't like in their life you just get over it. And then they start beating you. Your siblings are turned against you and think you are a liar trying to get Mom and Dad in trouble. Then you lash out and burn down several houses and end up in jail where you succeed as a gay prostitute. When you get out at age 26 you get an ordinary life together and then some selfish cunt dumps you in a moment after 3 years of nothing but happiness because you confessed you were raped as a child. And she thinks it's different because you're a man and it's not rape, only women can be raped.

Lol, this thread dead?

Become a schizoid

Do steroids for three months and then go clean off them. Brings out the emotions like crazy. Get ready to cry at dog videos lol.

SSRI

But you do become zombie-like