How can we support Israel the best way? They need our support in their war against warmongering islamic invaders

How can we support Israel the best way? They need our support in their war against warmongering islamic invaders.

Did you know that Israel wants peace? but is denied it by islamic invaders

Did you know that IDF only targets terrorists and hamas fighters? While Hamas targets INNOCENT ISRAELI CIVILIANS? let that sink in

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k2d6iwOSAfQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tank_dog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't live in isreal so why would I care about their wars?

Nice b8

Israel is a rich country with the most modernized military in the world. They can take care of themselves without handouts

look at this proof

>implying that will make us care
try harder shillbot

>douts

>Did you know that Israel wants peace?

if you want peace with your neighbour, you dont get it by stealing his shit and shooting up his house for 50 years just for kicks.

>not refuting the central argument
confirmed for bot

are you blind by anti-israel propaganda?

In the words of the great prophet Dave Mustain:
"The end is near, it's crystal clear
Part of the master plan
Don't look now to Israel
It might be in your homelands"

don't give a fuck about Israel or Hamas. Take care of your own fucking problems.

obligatory
>jews
let em fall

im not a bot sorry
im just a normal christian fighting for whats right in the world.

what israel needs is a nuke right in its center, along with palestine and the rest of the islamic world.
both sides are equally despicable, and there is no moral superiority to be claimed here.

I looked at your proof but I still don't see why I should care. It's not my war. Any more "proof"?

did you guys know that ISraeli girls love western men who support their defensive war against islamic invaders?

look at this evidence

Fuck off, sandniggers, we are full.
You can crash in the Mediterranean Sea.

regardless what evidence you show us:
we are not israeli.
We don't care about your wars.
Get fucked by your sandnigger siblings, retard.

All I'm seeing here is "war is hell" but I knew that already. It still doesn't make their war mine.

no you're a bot because you're not answering questions, just posting bad memes

no, they do not. They love rich guys PERIOD

>ate] [Auto] 2 new posts
are you guys gay?
Did you know that Israeli girls are white of nature?

>im just a normal christian
who cares what cult you subscribe to and what you declare as right and wrong.
This war is not ours.
Deal with it.

did you know that Israeli girls fight against islamic invaders?

they are semitic, which is nothing but a bright-skinned sandnigger.
shilling topmodels doesn't change the fact that your war is pointless.

How much shekels are the Jews giving you to post this

actually this is classic russian tactic

yes, the formation of israel as a state was dodgy, but the same can be said of any country. the fact is, the vast majority of Israelis were born there, it's as much their home as the US, canada, australia and NZ are to the europeans living there.
Now, israel has frequently tried to establish peace with the palestinians, but every time the palestinians refuse. palestinians voted in hamas to represent them. hamas has made it clear they are not interested in anything but wiping israel off the map. this is why life is so shitty for palestinians, because they elect terrorists to represent them, and as such remain in a constant state of war.
considering this, the amount of restraint israel shows is amazing, considering they effectively have a hostile state on their doorstep which actively seeks to destroy them

clearly not enough, else he wouldn't shill like a retard, and actually pot some effort into this.

you cant deny Israels right to self defence

IDF

тpaхaть шилл

Why should I care about sand niggers killing eachother ?

Israeli girls are white of nature actually

>you cant deny Israels right to self defence
They're stealing land and the locals are fighting back. Not self defense

i think that's the imperative case you're looking for there buddy, not infinitive.

Just a christian helping and supporting christkillers?

>>All whites are the same

Are you retarded?

>some daughter of Russian passport hunters from the 90's
>Israeli

right..

the USA does exactly this, but you all think it's ok.

I'm equally free to not give a shit about it

>but the same can be said of any country.
nope.
Most are founded on solid contracts and with approval of their entire population.

> the fact is, the vast majority of Israelis were born there, it's as much their home as the US, canada, australia and NZ are to the europeans living there.
and they made their home in the mids of sandnigger territory, occupying their religious grounds, and now cry for help because the hornets woke up.
Your war.
You brought it upon yourself.
You deal with it yourself.

>Now, israel has frequently tried to establish peace with the palestinians
And never considered a retreat to canada / U.S.A. / Europe where they would have decent lives, too.

>but every time the palestinians refuse.
why wouldn't they?
I would refuse to negotiate with invaders of my cultural heart as well.

>palestinians voted in hamas to represent them.
which is their right. Democratic freedom. Enjoy it.

>hamas has made it clear they are not interested in anything but wiping israel off the map.
And israel still doesn't give a fuck about the danger they put their culture in by accepting this land from the brits. Should have wisened up a long time ago.

> this is why life is so shitty for palestinians, because they elect terrorists to represent them, and as such remain in a constant state of war.
I don't think that palestinians would consider themselves as terrorists. They consider themselves as freedom-fighters, freedom from the israeli invasion.
And yes, they are as retarded sandniggers as are you.

>considering this, the amount of restraint israel shows is amazing
You won't get a clap on the shoulder for respecting human rights "most of the time".

>considering they effectively have a hostile state on their doorstep which actively seeks to destroy them
Because you build your house on top of them.
What the fuck did you expect?

Fuck off, this war is pointless, and so is this thread.

Israel is a non-state which invaded Palestine basing the claim on what they told us to be wrote in their filthy jewbook of shitty religion.

If you support Israel either you're a jew or a zionist, and the penalty should be the same (death)

but I can deny its right to exist.
If you build your house in the middle of hellfire, you deserve to get burned for your stupidity & audacity.

What land has it stolen recently?

yeah I figured you'd know what that said FSB

I would never fuck a kike. If you accidently get them pregnant then the child is a kike too

Gonna need a bigger holocaust!

No I don't think it's ok but most probably do because they're brainwashed to shit. The United States is ruled by war criminals
Can't prove me wrong so he just replies with cherry picked images

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k2d6iwOSAfQ

first thing to do is define the difference between a new york kike and an Israeli. you would be surprised how many people don't know the difference.

>>israli girl
nose is too big

>Most are founded on solid contracts and with approval of their entire population.
like how the abos and indians agreed? no, it can be said of comparable countries.
>and they made their home in the mids of sandnigger territory, occupying their religious grounds, and now cry for help because the hornets woke up.
>Your war.
>You brought it upon yourself.
>You deal with it yourself.
none of this refutes israel's right to exist.
>And never considered a retreat to canada / U.S.A. / Europe where they would have decent lives, too.
the entire point of israel as a nation is to give the jews a homeland, do you have any idea what you're talking about?
>I would refuse to negotiate with invaders of my cultural heart as well.
well then dont bitch that you;re the victim, especially when you refuse peace talks (only realistic way forward)
>which is their right. Democratic freedom. Enjoy it.
enjoy the consequences, like the palestinians are now
>And israel still doesn't give a fuck about the danger they put their culture in by accepting this land from the brits. Should have wisened up a long time ago.
there are plenty of arab countries, and only 1 jewish country, their culture will do just fine, not to mention all the palestinians living in jordan
>I don't think that palestinians would consider themselves as terrorists. They consider themselves as freedom-fighters, freedom from the israeli invasion.
when you vote in a party which has destroying israel as its policy, you're a terrorist
>You won't get a clap on the shoulder for respecting human rights "most of the time".
much better track record than hamas
>Because you build your house on top of them.
by your entire logic in this post abos and indians could morally kill anyone they want in america/australia and call it freedom fighting

reply if you want, but i wont respond, you're clearly retarded.

not a single fuck was given about a war that is not mine.

is it me or could you percieve that donkey as a representation of the democrats will to let in muslims.

get in

israel is gonna get nuked, prepare yourself russia, youre next...

it didnt make much sense. "to fuck a shill?" was that it?

>Did you know that Israel wants peace? but is denied it by islamic invaders
>islamic invaders

Is that what you call the illegal settlers? Sign the two-state solution if you want peace Rabbi.

>implying the palestinians are willing to settle for any solution that doesnt result in israel being wiped off the map and all the jews kicked out/genocided

sure, if you only consider cases of subjugating and supressing natives in the moment of funding a state onto them, ofc you suddenly can say israel is like "most" of them, lol.
Dude, you have zero wits.
Get fucked.

>none of this refutes israel's right to exist.
see
>the entire point of israel as a nation is to give the jews a homeland, do you have any idea what you're talking about?
Yes, I'm talking about the pointless effort to demand help from countries for a war that was inevitable to happen, it is impossible to resolve without toal and final destruction of either side.
We don't participate in ethnic cleansing, regardless what justification is dug up for it.

>well then dont bitch that you;re the victim, especially when you refuse peace talks (only realistic way forward)
We don't negotiate with terrorists either.
In their eyes, you are the terrorists, such as they are in your eyes. And me, as a neutral observer, can choose no reasonable side, so I choose to lay back and allow you to settle your conflict on your own.
Deal with it.

>there are plenty of arab countries, and only 1 jewish country
and this 1 country happens to sit in the middle of sandnigger territory, a culture that has sworn to eradicate all yews.
Seriously, buy greenland, even that block of ice will grant you a warmer welcome on its soil than this spot.

>when you vote in a party which has destroying israel as its policy, you're a terrorist
We know that you view palestinian civilians as terrorists because they disagree with you.
Hence we don't give a fuck about your supposed "moral superiority"

>much better track record than hamas
"They do it too" is not a valid excuse for anything. What are you? A child!?

>by your entire logic in this post abos and indians could morally kill anyone they want in america/australia and call it freedom fighting
Exactly.
But unfortunate for you, your kind of natives is not absolutely outgunned by you.

>How can we support Israel the best way?
Nuke the whole region and let the nature take it's course.

>turkic
>white
By that fabolous logic, people are white all the way to Iran.

"War against Islamic invaders"
Are we really going to fall for Jewish lies again?
This keeps happening.

"Invaders"
How many "refugees" has Israel taken in?
Gas the kikes!

A better question is how many of these so called Islamic invaders did Israel stop in it's tracks?

>idf only targets terrorists
So literally anybody who's not Jewish and poses a threat to the new world order
Literally every muslim is a terrorist
It's part of their religion
"But some Muslims are not that way, they fled their country to escape"
Google search "Taqiyya"
They're lying just like the jews
Religion should be illegal

>INNOCENT ISRAELI CIVILIANS

Oh im so glad the government that INVADED palistine under the pretext that it was their "holy land" from thousands of years ago and their ancestors lived there, decided to stop calling random airstrikes most of which only ever blew up schools and civialian residencies without any terrorist presence. Get off FOX news and take a look at some real news troll

>immediately put the blame on the other party for something you don't want
>implying you don't want to wipe palestinians off in the first place

Announce the two-state solution then faggot. Let the palestinians chimp out if they are so opposed to it.

That's because Israeli civilians are the real terrorists

do you have ANY understanding of the history of the area? israel has multiple times tried to start a peace process, the palestinians under hamas (who they consistently vote for) won't even come to the table
at least understand the basic situation before you start pointing fingers.

That image is anti Muslim propaganda
All religious buildings are used for terrorism
All religion is evil

it doesn't need a "table" for you to say "ok, this spot is yours. We won't settle in it, nor send military presence there".
Such politics. wow.

Good goyim
Fight our wars for us
Donate to our charities
Give us your blood and foreskin
Then if you survive after we have finally accomplished world domination it's off to the gulags with you

really? your entire argument is semantic? amazing.

Justifying jews! Kys!

>implying
Seriously
Since when were there rules of war?
When you are fighting for the survival of your people's freedom you take any measures necessary.

The Jews must be stopped!
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-tank_dog

Lol yeah right.

and your entire argument is semitic.

Yes actually
People are white even if they're black
Abraham Lincoln is my favorite black us President

We let zohan handle it

Israel is the most racist, islamophobic country. #OpenBordersForIsrael

I'm going to post this on fb

Sand niggers and niggers invading everywhere

True

Getting a sense of nostalgia here, you the guy that used to post this shit?

>How can we support Israel the best way?

Israel is a rogue nation with WMDs which should never have been created.

Israel cannot be removed from the page of history too soon. Fuck the Jews, fuck Israel.

yep

Payed Israeli

Must be why so many muslims were given a part of israel called palestine correct? Go off the flat planet with your fake news....

and not a single one of those rockets killed anyone.

Meanwhile Israel retaliates with airstrikes that kill and main hundreds

Nice way to swing pics, the guy detained was a terrorist, the walls protect them from bombs fired all day everyday, and the art on the wall couldnt have been done by a jew because THEY are not allowed near or in mohammets castles

No fock yews bud. Muslim dick sucker

False the rockets have killed even us troops dumbass. And they use their kids and wives as shields (hence why they have multiple) thats why THEIR civilians die because they are cowards.