ITT: fucking posers

ITT: fucking posers.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4882324/Marilyn-Manson-bizarre-feud-Justin-Bieber-T-shirt.html
thewrap.com/fake-ass-ghoul-marilyn-manson-called-out-by-michael-rapaport-after-justin-bieber-diss/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lil Uzi loves Manson, not surprised if Bieber likes that edgy cunt as well.

MM is normiecore

how about you take something edgy and normiecore and go fuck yourself with it

Manson that guy who was in TV all the time and made shitty music?

i don't see no one fucking posers in there

Shut up, cunt.

Shut up cunt.

so fucking funny.

don't you have some teenybopper magazine cover to pose on?

why are you so mad

>he actually likes Maryland Mansion

your god pouts on the cover of the magazines

he's not good, but also not awful imo

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4882324/Marilyn-Manson-bizarre-feud-Justin-Bieber-T-shirt.html

you're out of your element here, son.

I support Marilyn Manson in this one for sure, but why are you so upset with other anons??

>imagine being this defensive of some irrelevant has been/never was fatass clown

if it isn't obvious, you'll never know. but basically, it's about the lack of respect.

feel free to go back listening to fucking bieber

wtf, I hate marilyn manson now

it's mutual

thewrap.com/fake-ass-ghoul-marilyn-manson-called-out-by-michael-rapaport-after-justin-bieber-diss/

"Yo @justinbieber tell that Powder Puff wanna be Vampire never had no talent,gimmick ass Ho @marilynmanson to eat 3 Dix. Fake Ass Ghoul,”

“Punk Ass Corn Ball @marilynmanson should be giving Hand-Jobs to anybody wearing his corny ass T-shirts. HandJobMarilyn.”

JUST

get help brion

people don't look the same they did 20 years ago WHOOP DEE FUCKING DOO

really, really don't have the patience for this right now.

I'm gay lol

VERY FUCKING MATURE, MAN

right how can I keep them from stealing my name? getting fed up with place folks

listen faggot. manson is a fucking creative genius. he has made music that iterally could eiether leave me boiling with righteous rage or sobbing on the floor in ecstatic despair. marylyn masnon changed my life. in my high school, nobody understands me. everyone is off listening to "music" like niki minaj, justin timberlake, and yes, justin beiber. My only solace was in REAL music, stuff like the beatles, queen, marilyn manon, the list goes on. Now, to see BIEBER, THE ONE WHO RUINED MUSIC, THE ONE WHO I HATE, THE MAKER OF SEX SOUNDS OF SLUTS AND WHORES AND JOCKS WHO DONT HANG OUT WITH ME, LIKES THE SAME FUCKING MUSIC AS ME??!!! IT SENDS ME INTO A FURIOUS CACPHONY OF VICIOUSANGERR I CANT EVEN CONATON MYSELF AAHAHAHHA THERE IS A GUN IN MY DADS CLOSET HAHAHAHA DONT COME TO SCHOOL TOMORROW... SOMEBODY MIGHT GET THE LIST GOES ON HURT BY JOHNNY CASH THE BEATLES QUEEN THE LIST GOES ON

When you're listening to Marilyn Manson, just remember that he's not like other bands. His music is incredibly artistic, almost to the point where you have to be paying complete attention to him to even remotely understand him. I remember listening to a song on The High End of Low (though I can't remember what it was), where I thought a song was absolute bollocks during the listen. Then, I closed my eyes for a second, and all of a sudden the song had an entirely new meaning. It was insane the way Marilyn Manson could just become something so different when you take a look into the music.

Another thing you should note about Marilyn Manson is that it's easy to get a headache listening to him. Not because he's a bad artist, but because of how many ideas his music is riddled with and how complex they are. Soon enough your head will fill to the brim and the rest will just sound like noise to you. Just turn it off and give it a listen the next day.

If you don't like his music, you'll definitely at least enjoy reading through his lyrics, and picking apart the song itself and all of the artistic values that go into making it the complexity that it is.

His music is Magickal.

It took me a long time to get into and understand what all the admiration was about, but after I've finally broken into it...it's like his music is on an entirely different level. I started out on Born Villain, I listened to it once, didn't get much out of it. Then I saw The Chernobyl Diaries, and the director Bradley Parker uses the song "No Reflection" to perfect effect in the ending credits of the film, and it just haunted me. I listened to Born Villain again and it's like every time I listened to it, it eerily got better and better and became one of my favorite albums in a very short period of time.

Next I listened to Smells Like Children. Once again, didn't think much of it. Seemed like Marilyn Manson was just experimental and overrated. Then listened to it again the next day... and it's like something unlocked in my mind overnight. The album was brilliant, amazing, and beautiful. It continued to get bigger and more incredible the more I listened to it. I've probably listened to it 50 times since then.

Yesterday, listened to The Pale Emperor. Remember feeling disappointed that it was no Born Villain. Listened again today, and it's brilliant, haunting, and marvelous. Marilyn Manson does something I've never heard before; It's like he's playing with the very magickal properties of music to set up something you can't understand at first, then blow your mind with a musical idea that couldn't have been understood or expressed in just a few playthroughs. His music engages you on a spiritual level and shows you things you didn't know existed. If you don't like Marilyn Manson, it's not because he's "overrated" or not as good as you've heard, it's because you haven't been enlightened. The best way to listen to him is to accept that the music is excellent and you're in good hands musically. If you try to judge it like you do most music, it will prevent you from understanding.

pic related
>"I remember growing up, saying you're an artist sounds pretentious, but now it's one of the only dignified things that you can call yourself."

disgusting degenerate

signing brian was a mistake

LMAO there is a poster dedicated to LAPRING as MM, on Sup Forums.

And it's not even summer.

yeah, he spends his days getting mad on the Nine Inch Nails thread

It's one of those fags from jersey shore.
Nice.

fixed

Eddie Vedder

uhhh what's going on in this thread?

also, explain this one

tdep are the least poser band ever, my dude

t. poser