rateyourmusic.com/~samred
rateyourmusic.com/~EtInArcadiaEgo
rateyourmusic.com/~J_C
youtube.com/watch?v=xVXmQJiJ4PE
rateyourmusic.com/~machaerus
rateyourmusic.com/collection/lad/strm_a/guided/1
rateyourmusic.com/~velocifish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Music is my life, and I love masturbating to it.

Is This The Beginning Of The RYMnaissance

If you havent squeezed the hotdog until a few of gods tears spilled out onto your limited edition cd of bachs st matthew passion then you can't even call yourself a true music fan

rateyourmusic.com/~blebbio

>He uses his hands to masturbate
Embryo detected

list of idiots who write cringey & stupid reviews:

-Cosmiagramma
-german_overalls
-RNG
-No_
-Fastro
-theboldcolor
-Skogwald
-art3infinity
-thedb
-kittenpuke
-ClipsMcGrips
-soiled_wombat
-nbhnk
-thefamousbitingguy

more to come

Vaginal Secretions [Chopped And Screwed].flac

List of posts with high levels of mad detected:

leave no_ alone he's just a lad having a good time in the world of pop music

replace him with vito

This. True ploymaths can ejaculate without touching themselves at all, even without any contact at all.

>fastro on that list
Confirmed trash list and person behind this post

>hating no or RNG
lad...

once you are on you cannot be removed

Teach me your ways ploymath of fap

what is your contention with no_?

they seems like a nice person : )

I can actually do this. I can just move my dick up and down by itself and can often cum just from that alone.

post one fastro review that was worth the time it took him to write it

i think he writes stupid reviews, hence the title of the list

How do i block someone on RYM?

no_ is pretty good honestly he has a weird knack for shitty pop music but he also likes a lot of legitimately obscure stuff too
all the top tier ploymaths have droned him at one point or another
his reviews are short and casual but they're still relevant to the music and give you a general idea of what you're getting into

Smoke a little of that ployhash
10 bitches in the tub ready to get ploysmashed
Step into the ploybath
Bitches on my dick cuz im ploymath

You sound really bitter and sad. Do something else with your life.

Wait for sonemic

rym doesn't have a block feature but sonemic (reportedly) will have one

his ratings are fine but his reviews are often quite painful to read

cite a few no_ reviews that you've disliked, please.

RYM is possibly the ONE community left on the Internet that forgot to include a block/ignore function. So embaro.

>squeezed the hotdog until a few of gods tears spilled out onto your limited edition cd of bachs st matthew passion

mozart too

i don't actually remember what the review was that made me put him on that list, i made it quite a while ago

what's the best early 'classic' era scott walker album in your opinion sal?

Kill yourself

hmm
tie between 2 and 3

they're all really good tho

post users who unironically hid half of their profile after being mocked in this general:
rateyourmusic.com/~chumlum

Impressive, teach me your technique.

rateyourmusic.com/~samred
rateyourmusic.com/~EtInArcadiaEgo
rateyourmusic.com/~J_C

my friend's rymaccount
rateyourmusic.com/~nekuro_earnhardt

eww

youtube.com/watch?v=xVXmQJiJ4PE

Describe this in 2 words

Irrational Misery

jazzy, boring

redpill me on this

without a solid grasp of dodecaphonic theory the joke may go over your head

jacob

you're fundamental insistence that music be "organic" (something i challenge you to define adequately) just continues to dig you a hole of ignorance. music is an artistic medium that offers so much more than simple twitching of the ass or a burst of adrenaline to the ballsack. it can transcend the hypermasculine and highly culturally fascistic and "historical" and reach to heights that we can sometimes only rationally comprehend.
your problem with sachiko is that he is not "emotionally resonant" but i argue that 1. this is one person's single composition (okay, two if you listened to the whole guide) and you might genuinely not agree with his approach/find something in it 2. if we expand this to be the avant garde in general with specific focus on the contemporary (last five years of EAI and Onkyo) i genuinely believe your lack of efficacy is based on one of two possibilities: either you are unable to identify with a rational ecstasy (i.e., feeling rhapsody at the feeling of a Good Idea the way some Enlightenment philosophers would describe it who seem to be the lens you're using to analyze your music since you demand "heights of experience" or something) or you refuse to approach these artists with the same curiosity and wonder you approach Scaruffi pieces. the reason i make this assumption is because i was once a Scaruffi acolyte and know i listened to the pieces with Scaruffi's reviews right next to them to explore them and it was this engaging of the material through one critic's perspective then more and more that created my love of music in the first place, and that was expanded when i went beyond one critic's ability to form an argument or analysis of a piece.

i'm really honestly finding you a bit pitiable given that your boorishness and refusal to fairly approach this music that has given me such joy has led you to not only disengage the material but actively rebel against those who appreciate it. i don't claim that there is some objective value to the things i like; upon further listening you might come up with the same conclusions you've somewhat hastily made already. but to rob yourself of the experience is one thing. to attack others for a difference of opinion is destructive, unnecessary, uneffective, and betrays the very white pretensions your music taste indicates you have.
i'm assuming you're a white male ages 15-20 living in a so-called first world country who likes science and logic a lot, has a bit of an artistic side, and self-describes as atheistic without having a firm grasp on the theological complexities that exist in the world because you believe in coming to quick conclusions as opposed to allowing yourself to have open ended questions. a scientist, not a philosopher or religious man. your taste suits you, but it doesn't interest me, and your insistence on "trolling me" isn't being validated here with anger but looked upon as childish.

explain the joke for a pleb like myself

I like the series of "I am still alive" messages by the Japanese artist On Kawara: telegrams, bearing just that message, sent to various people over the years. An imposition? I don't think so. When I was in charge of certain bots on the internet, I had them send me the message "I AM STILL ALIVE" every hour to ensure they wouldn't idle out. At first it was a relief to see those words, to know that everything was still working; then, when it became clear that the bots were stable, they became irritating - isn't there some way to stop these bloody things logging off without them beeping at me every 60 minutes?

Eventually the meaning of the message turned round: "I AM STILL ALIVE" came to refer not to the bot, but to myself. I found my reaction had turned full circle: the words brought me solace once again, but not because the bot was alive; rather because I was. Oh, I know it sounds melodramatic, but before you protest too loudly, consider whether you might be better saving your energy until I reach the next logical step in this ludicrous cycle: irritation at the fact of my continuing existence.

Five years after I first heard it, I think I might be coming to see this record in a similar light. Having once been happy enough to know it existed, having passed through irritation at its beeps, I now find that I'm relieved I can hear it at all. It is, in some horribly literal way, life-affirming.

Ridiculous.

big head

literally never gets old

how come you didn't give the other poster (you)s
kinda rude t b h

j_c is anti-white?

Was it autism ?

also, IMO all experimental music should be listened to lossless and through speakers, but Sachiko M necessitates it. if you are listening on headphones, it's the equivalent of watching a 3-D film in 2-D.

(I run Erstwhile, I commissioned and produced this record)

kinda cool reply desu

rateyourmusic.com/~machaerus

F O R C A B R U T A A A A A A

Hey Jon, I'm inclined to agree!

is collect-a-thon a real game genre or not?
what about horror (theme)?
atmospheric explorations / walking simulators?

Siney E "A" I doesn't work good through headphones, true. If you listen to it through speakers if you move your head at all it changes the sound.

yes, why wouldn't any of them be?

True ploymaths can orgasm soley from rubbing their nipples without any penile contact. The orgasm is far more intense than any normal orgasm and lasts much longer.

>bog

I just realized I have been on RYM for 6 years today

Basically just stick your penis between your legs and move it up and down by itself. It takes a while to get the hang of it and will work best if you are rather horny. Hard mode: do that but without sticking it between your legs which is sort of cheating.

Ask Your Doctor If UHS Is Right For You

Is this an actual thing?

Gay :)

go fucking kill yourself

i've heard it happening to women before but they were likely already close to orgasm and clenching their legs or something

Does AntiWarhol fuck?

AntiWarhol does not fuck...not now, nor has he ever. A little concerning, but then again, it's none of my business.

Rice shoes stinks but you didn't hear it from me

t. jon abbey

Men can do it to. Well, I'm not sure if all men can, but I can do it myself. I only figured out recently that I could do it. Basically I can ejaculate just from rubbing my nipples without using my hands to touch my penis at all. I do have to be rather horny or it won't work. And I do have to hold my penis between my legs or it's really hard to orgasm from it. The sensation is extremely intense and unusual compared to a normal orgasm. Also you can basically edge while doing it super easily which is different than normal edging, it basically feels like a normal orgasm while edging almost before actually ejaculating and I can edge like that for a quite a while which feels amazing. Then the actual orgasm itself when I'm done *edging* is absolutely godlike. It feels like more dopamine or smth is released compared to normal and holy fucking shit is all I can say.

does every high profile RYMer have a token artist or genre obsession

list some and name the obsession

noted
thanks for the sincerity

One of the most informative posts this general has seen in a while.

Bitch

No_: pop in general, minimal synth, jazz

jmarvin_: emo, jazz, classical

azidunz: house obviously

Riceshoes: Awesomesauceness

riceshoes: jangle pop, indie rock

Thanks, hope other people can get some use out of it and use it to orgasm like that themselves. Note that it may take some time and practice to be able to orgasm from it, you have to rub your nipples in a particular manner which requires practice to get it right. Before I orgasm I usually am rubbing them very quickly which helps make it easier to ejaculate, and more slowly initially. Make sure you are quite horny before trying it the first time too and refrain from touching your penis with your hands (this makes it harder to work oddly)
Also this orgasm method seems to not work too well if you keep doing it over and over quickly. Usually I can only do it twice a week or so.

rateyourmusic.com/collection/lad/strm_a/guided/1

I say this every night, everyday , every afternoon, and it's so true. ~lad is a mess. ~lad is a waste. ~lad is a big, fat mess.

not.......to far off actually............but those make me look lame !!Because jangle pop abd indie rock are soooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww and not awesomesauce
How about something more sauce for me like ::
funkcore
crêpe metal
twist
salt scuilpture surrealism
blue tourist
now wave
twelve tone music
skweee
furniture music
glitter
drinking songs
tough guy hardcore
blackened black metal
moshcore
audiobooks
circuit bending

Northern European Post-Gothic Technical Ambient Drone Doom Black Viking Über Metal

Bradley Olson
funny animal
shred
r
Ultrasound
whatever genre "like a boss" is

i'll inform my supervisor of your suggestions

what you call an obsession is actually called having a defined taste

SHARPER THAN MOST, CUT WITH EXACT-O

nekuro_earnhardt: tacky album artworks

lovelyanimal and jap zolo

L "Y" J and E "A" I

GBV are beige indie

Bitch

who the FUCK favorites his reviews

you apparently arent privy to the rymcore forum clique

Post underrated top tier ploymaths. I'll start:

rateyourmusic.com/~velocifish

>makes E "A" I that is actually good, even great
>is a composer and writes scores
>made a program which allows for the creation of auto-generative tone-based music.
>supports interesting artists by purchasing their music instead of just downloading everything illegally like most embryos
>makes scores which are free to download
>has his own professional looking website
>has god tier taste in music
>is a well learned intellectual that writes his own poetry

He literally shits all over your /rym/ heroes.