Why are you depressed, Sup Forums?

why are you depressed, Sup Forums?

because swim user still hasn't finished his story

No friends no life no future its me myself and i VS the world, it gets lonely at times though

knowing why would be nice but probably because i want things but dont do/get those things because ???

Just need a change. I viewed my life differently a few years ago. Always relied on myself. Now I have to rely on the wife to get me out off this situation we are in. She's working on her degree now while I try to last. So I wait. Drink. Work almost 70 hours a week to make her dream come true while I set mine aside. I truly believe the payoff will be worth it. Just have to have patience and not lose my mind.

Make friends and work hard for your own future, problem solved.

Why are you still browsing Sup Forums user, go and make your life happen.

My life is 33% over already am 25 have been sitting alone inside for last 5 years and, its hard you know making friends but sick anyway if I die because of bieng sick so be it I will be finally free off all my mistakes ive made

I think you're the only one

because people are horrible. 99% of the population consists of assholes who wish only bad things to others. People have fucked me over my whole life for no apparent reason and i'm so tired of life because of shit like this. Why can't people just get along and stop bitching about eachother? just live life and be happy with what people are and aren't. No, everyone has to be a self-obsessed proud-of-theirselves cunt who thinks they're better than others for no reason whatsoever.

My life now is constantly being stressed and sad about my past and having anxiety all the time around everyone. I keep thinking about the past how i was happy and didn't have any worries and how this all changed to me being miserable about everything and not having any confidence about anything.

I just wish i had control again.

Kek

But, I'm not depressed. My life is amazing. I travel the world, get payed to fight, and fuck a lot of bitches. Shit's so cash homie.

Answer me you piece of shit... is op killed? Did you bite more than you can chew?

What kind of fighting?

You sir, are fucked.

because i can't stop feeling like i'm inferior to everyone, including girls.

tfw no gf

I'm a self-hating narcissist with severe anxiety, but it's mostly because of a chemical imbalance in my brain

Because I've been trying to get a call through to get my unemployment benefits for 3 hours, did once and call got disconnected 2 minutes into it.

I second this. That story was cash

I am God expressing

>why are you depressed, Sup Forums?
Threads like this.
Checked

Because some bitch keeps sending me mixed signals, and it's fucking up my head and also I'm a virgin loser who has never had a gf and isn't good at anything

I'm not depressed, however I'm not particularly happy either. I'm a useless subhuman, no work, wasted 4 years in university, still a virgin.