/hoc/-eye of the storm edition

VAN:Canucks fire coach Willie Desjardins
BOS: Torey Krug might miss the first round of playoffs
NYI:Andrew "Wew" Ladd plays through injury
FLA:Tom Rowe won't renew contract as GM
CHI: Artem Anisimov good to go on Thursday. "We are literally trembling with fear", says rest of playoff teams
EDM: MCDavid reaches 100-point mark. Still not decided whether to join the Dark Side
TOR: Maple Leafs will face Washington in the first round. Crush of dreams imminent, says coach Babcock
STL: Sobotka reeturns to roster, denies allegations of corruption within the NHLPA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3bZzM4s0Hgs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thrilling game yesterday lads, didn't expect the 3-2

GO BRAE

thrilling indeed

real thread right here, make yourselves at /hoc/

>it's a multiple hoc threads open at the same time because you're all austists and want to take credit for making a thread for some weird fucking reason episode

I made this over 2 hours ago, it's one american autist who always tries to bum my threads. And you all follow him blindly

Poor Greece :(

> Kongs fired Sutter and Lombardi

Lmao Kongs are going to be irrelevant for decades

hockeygreek is a formally recognized Sup Forums treasure and he is backed in his dispute with the guy who starts the other ones

Fuck the USA

LA seems to have a thing for running great execs out of town this year. Their NBA team did the same thing.

rude!

LA is one of those teams that should be a thousand times better than it is but is just managed into the dirt

#standwithgreece

Im gonna stay in this thread now. I like the updates in the op. And its comfy here.

youtube.com/watch?v=3bZzM4s0Hgs

>greece
Ew.

best one yet

We should use this thread and burn through it as fast as possible, that way grease won't even know we used it when she wakes up tomorrow

>10 /hoc/s in the catalog
Fuck all of you faggots

/r/girlsinhockeyjerseys got banned lmao

as a capitals fan i'm not expecting anything

jk FUCK THE LAFFS

GRE: "I wish I had money for food," says every Greaser

I can't even buy marner a beer, feels fucking wrong desu

Your alcohol law is retarded

>let's send all of children away to schools but don't let them legally drink so they drink like idiots

Laffs will choke :(

Can't choke if you're not the favorite

Good thread

I use your thread

This. Next thing you know, Doughty will be the last one left wondering how the fuck his team became a dogshit basement dweller while SJ and Anaheim are riding high.

At least the Clippers seem to have their shit together.

>laffs

Kopitar gets paid ten million to not make the playoffs and be his teams second best center

I see your
>laffs
and raise you a
>rags

Dustin Brown gets paid to play hockey

you guys make me blush

Why do we hate Greece again

nice gretzkies you sporting there