Any one up for a brutal WWYD?

Any one up for a brutal WWYD?

no thanks go talk about your sick fantasy of beating chicks and rape somewhere else.

Untie her and give her the back massage she probably needs now

amateur stuff.

Here's a good conversation starter.

1/?

I as on my way home from a small get-together at my friends house. It was mostly couples and me, they just included cause we are friends and they wanted to set me up with this girl - she had no clue what was happening and was not in to me at all. So I left my friends house at around 1.30am, I have had a few beers over the course of the evening, but wasn't too drunk and decided driving was ok. Noone noticed me leaving. I live about 20 minutes out of the city, on a piece of land I inherited from my grandad, he always thought I would do something usefull with it. There were no neighboors for at least a mile, so it felt pretty lonely sometimes. I was almost at the edge of the city, when I saw a girl sitting on a bench sleeping. I slowed down, but drove past her, about 10 yards past her I stopped my car, thinking she might need help. After all it was pretty cold outside, though no snow had fallen yet. I sat in my car for a few seconds, debating if I should help her, but decided I would - so I backed my car back to the bench. I got out, and when I came over to her it looked like she was sleeping. I tried talking to her, but no response. She seemed like she was really drunk and smelled of beer. Her coat was not closed properly, and I could see her tiny white top underneath, under that she had a black bra, and also a little checkered skirt and stockings. She was actually kind of cute, and properly my age. I tried shaking her arm a little, no response. Tried pinching her, still no response. She was breathing, just very drunk and passed out.

Cont, op

Hey! Finish the fucking story

dude relax... and start thinking about how you will abuse my bitch.

2/?

I stood for a moment thinking if I should just leave her there, or perhaps bring her to a hospital or something. I peaked down her coat again, those breasts looked like a nice little firm a-cup. I opened her coat up a little, very slowly, afraid she might wake up. Nothing happened, I looked at her for a few seconds, and put my hand on her breast over the top - still no response, I started feeling them up a bit. I decided to lay her down on the bench, it was now clear that her skirt was not pulled fully up, and it was a crop top she was wearing - I put my hand on her belly, and could feel her deep breaths. I started getting exited and slowly snuck my hand under her top and bra. At first I was just holding it there, on her one boob - then I started massaging it gently, still no response. Then rougher, my dick was so rock hard by now. A little discomforting grunt came out of her, I freezed for a moment - but she didn't move. I took my hand out from under her bra, and started to sneak it into her skirt. by accident I had not got my hand in her panties, but on the outside of them. They were pretty tight and I could feel her pussylips through them, they felt a little moist. I took my hand back out, and decided to go up through skirt from below instead. I moved her panties to the side, and felt the outside of her lips, they were so soft, and she was completly clean shaven. I gently massaged the clit while looking at her face, there was no visible resposne. After massaging her clit gently with one hand, and rubbing my stone hard cock through my pants with the other, I ran my finger over her pussylips - they were now dripping wet.

I'd start off having her blow me, it would be fun to tug on that pony tail has her mouth slides up and down my hard cock.

Tying her hands to her back and forcing her down onto her knees, then slamming her face into the floor with her ass still in the air. I fuck her from behind in that position while holding onto her hair and bouncing her face off the floor.

I keep her captive as a sex slave and do this same maneuver for years until her face actually looks like the picture you shared.

Wwyd to this public topless walking bitch? She cant aspect to do this and remain unharmed right?

>Being this kind of faggot

Wwyd to my slut?

3/?
I put two fingers in her, they just slipped right in, no resistance at all. I started rubbing her g-spot, her body moved a little but I continued - I put my other hand on one of her boobs and started massaging it again, harder and harder. Her eyes opened and she was looking around, and noticed me. She tried to speak but couldn't say anything I could understand, she tried pushing me away, but she was too drunk to really do anything. I started to panick, and quickly moved one hand over her mouth and used the other to hold her down. She was trying to move, but really couldn't. I didn't know what to do, and started choking her with both of my hands. After what felt like forever, she stopped moving. I let go, and luckily she was still breathing, but she was now out cold again. I looked around, there was still noone but us there. Afraid of what would happen if she woke up, and called the police I picked her up and put her in the backseat of my car. I started driving home, it was the longest 20 minutes that have ever passed. I was so afraid that she would wake up in the middle of the drive, but nothing happened. When we arrived at my house, I carried her inside. I put her on the floor and pulled of her coat. Then picked her up again and carried her to my bedroom. I found some rope and tied her to my bed. I was unsure what to do next, then I noticed bra was no longer covering one of her breasts - and I shifted from panicking to horny again in a second. I pulled a pillowcasing over her head, and started trying to rip off her clothes, but it was more difficult than i had imagined - so I went to the kitchen and brought back a knife and a pair of scissors. I started cutting of her top, and then her bra. I got hard again, and started cutting off her skirt. I started pulling her panties, they were hard to break and left red lines when they broke off.

Wwyd to this faggot

She looks nerdy
I'd probably stick a Wii controller in her

Nah, go full on replica light saber, really touch her heart.

4/?
It must have hurt, cause she started to move again. She started whimpering, and after a few seconds she started screaming. I hit her with a fist on her body, she probably stopped screaming after 1 or 2 hits, but I just kept going. I stopped to catch my breath, her stomach and breasts were getting red from the beating. I got up, and went to get my ducttape. I took off my clothes - she was still whimpering. Then I took off the pillowcasing and looked her in the eyes - the look of fear on her face when I took it off got me exited. I had never felt this way before, a small smile formed at my face and she started full on crying and screaming. I took both of my socks and forced them into her mouth. Then duckttaped it shut. I sat on her breast and held her face with one hand, and looked her in the eyes really close. She got completly still but with tears running from her completly open eyes, she was terrified with fear. I asked if she was going to be a good girl and stop screaming if I took out the socks again. She slowly nodded.

Another one for you guys to have some fun with.

5/?
I removed the ducttape and took out the socks, and said 'if you bite me, I will make you suffer like you never suffered before' - to scared to speek she nodded once more. I put my cock to her lips, but she closed her mouth. I bitchslapped her as hard as I could and said 'lets try that again'. This time she let my cock in, I told her to suck it, so she started sucking it. I moved myself so that I could get my cock further in, and started trying to force it down her throat - at first she was resisting, but after a few hard thrusts my cock entered her throat. she started gagging and clearly couldn't breathe - but I continued, after a minute or so of hard thrusting down her tight throat I could feel myself starting to cum. I forced my cock as far down her throat as I could and came - it was the best orgasm I had ever had. I pulled out and noticed she wasn't moving. I put my ear to her mouth and could hear her breathing faintly - good, she wasn't dead.

She is but she's also a freak in bed

Fuck her up

got any of her in legware (stockings, tights, long socks, etc) by chance?

Someone ruin this bitch

I'd take her to a con, have her dressed in her favorite slutty cos play. Then parade her around. Towards the end, I'll chain her to a wall and charge the people a nickel to fuck her and cum in side. I'll film it and make her famous.

Wwyd to Jessica?

Op please continue this is amazing

looks super cute, got some showing off her legs?

I'd climb into her enclosure, life her tail and mount her from behind

she into anything kinky? or do any sort of cosplay?

is she a cutter?

Does that means she's into some freaky kinky shit?

Any more cute outfits?

Looks like cellulites to me, but I'm just a kissless virgin so it's not like I'm basing that impression on any kind of life knowledge.

sorry about the wait.. i wanted to make her suffer :)

6/6
I untied her from my bed and flipped her over. She had a fine tight ass. My cock started to get erect again, as I started feeling her asshole with my right hand. I started poking the hole a little with one of my fingers, it was super tight. I put 3 fingers in my mouth to make them moist, then started pressing the hole with them. They wouldn't go in easy, so I placed me left knee on her lumbar, took a deep breath and forced them in with all of my weight. Again she woke up screaming from pain and tried to twist, but couldn't move with my knee in her back. I put an arm around her neck, still holding the 3 fingers in her ass and whispered in her ear 'Lie still bitch, or it will get worse...'. She stopped trying to move, but couldn't stop crying. I told her 'That is OK - it is half the fun...'. I positioned myself, so that I could start thrusting her tight ass with my cock. I twisted one of her arms on the back with one hand, and pulled her head back hard by her hair with the other. Then as with the fingers I forced myself inside her, with one hard thrust. She screamed from pain for a few seconds, and then wen't back to crying as I thrusted away. When I was about to cum I couldn't help myself and pulled her hair and twisted arm as hard as I could and came. I heard a subtle crack, something break, I let go of her and could see it was her arm. Her skin wasn't punctured, so I was not too worried that I had broken my new favorite toy. I layed down besides her for a few minutes, then told her to suck my dick clean. I pulled her face down to it, and reluctant she started sucking it. All the whimpering and sucking got me hard again, so I forced her head down and my dick down her throat once more. When I finished she had passed out again.
I got up and stood there looking at her tied up bruised body in my bed. I smiled and thought to my self 'I am keeping her' ....

WWYD to mine?

so you're saying she should cut herself because shes fat.

I'm saying you should be doing your homework or chores, not hang around here all day

WWYD?

Nah more of a slutty BDSM chick
She's into anal, piss, cuck
That sorta stuff

Got neither one to do! Some out door hobbies but I'm going to dick around on here degrading sluts till the weather clears up for them.

So how would she feel about being in a slutty out fit in front of all her friends and family, (at a party or such) and being forced to fit in a relatively small box?

poke him with a stick

I guess that's a no go.

Tie her to the front of a bus and drive it through the worst part of town at night for homeless to rip off her clothes and fuck her. Then run it through the car wash not so much to get all the cum off her but so she's soaking wet as she remains tied to the front as it's part there through the cold winter night.

Anyone wanna do leftie? She's highly innocent, rarely dresses slutty, c cup titties, taken it in the ass about 4 times in her life. Sucks like a pro though... Someone destroy it?

She would love it tbh, she gets wet at the idea of being looked at.
Not so sure about the box.
Sorry for the pause.

>as it's part there
Took me some rereading to realize this was supposed to be "as it's parked there"

Anyway, why a bus? Even if you find a truck size automatic washer, aren't there higher risk of reliable witnesses there? Take a regular car and a regular car wash, would be my advice.

Sorry was typing in a hurry, and was inspired by the stupid "find the buses" captcha I had to do.

did you leave before i finished it? or still here?

Wwyd to my girls asshole?

Well it's too bad because she's going into it. After a little struggle to get her to fit ever one is allowed to come up and look before the lid is put on. Her tits have popped out of her top in the process and ever one gets to see them while she's scrunched in an awkward position. It's also noticeable that her pussy is hanging half out from under her skirt since the little slut didn't wear underwear to the party.

She tries to act coy and embarrassed but she's loving every minute of this. A couple party goers even manage to reach in and give her tit's a squeeze before the lid is locked on securing her inside.

Then a large rack of swords is wheeled out next to the box.

I never get any serious shit, I always end up laughing my ass off before I can cum.

anyone wanna keep her going?

I thought it was pretty serious and brutal.

Having the slut stuck in a box while swords are pushed through it, the first few coming dangerously close to her. She quivers in fear wondering how they knew where the only empty spaces in the box here body's folded up inside are. Then getting very worried as the next few graze her skin, putting some nice little slices into it.

got any of her in cute outfits?

No one at all?

How about this whore?

I was hoping for some slutty but innocent skits and such but that would be a good one to start with, Tying her up in the woods out where and tickling her little socked feet.

The fish net's are a nice touch. Might tear those boots off and then turn her into an attraction at a haunted house.