What’s the best sex position for a short fat chick?

What’s the best sex position for a short fat chick?

She will be here any minute. Please help

On back close to edge of the bed. You standing.

Not OP, just a pathethic virgin, but if your dick essentially goes right up and down, almost touches your navel, and it hurts to try and bend it down, wouldn't that make it pretty much impossible to get it in?

Fluffer

>short fat chick
once told me that she likes

Anything lol
Doggy or missionary

doggystyle, if she arches her back properly

Lay her prone (on her stomach) with her ass and pussy angled up. Straddle her, and pick a hole. Once you've worked your way down to the balls and are ready to start pounding her soul out of her body, slide a hide up under a titty and play with the nipple, and with your other hand, grab as much hair as you can and yank her head back when she starts to constrict around your cock... she'll grab on to you even tighter, so try not to bust...

Do this for as long as you'd like, but eventually pull her into the shower where she can finish you off with aggressive face fucking. That way if she gags and pukes off the flavors and smells of her own holes, it's already in the tub for easy cleanup.

Careful though...treat a fat bitch like this and you might never get her out of your life.

only this.

Fat chicks aren't that exciting in bed for some reason.

I actually think fat girls shine on top. the weight is a nice feeling and you can really bury your face in her tits. so good.

have fun op

Doggy on the corner of the bed

doggy in my experience

>things that never happened

Outside, in the trash, where "she" belongs.

Here are some real women for reference.

>Outside, in the trash
Kinky

agreed.

my wife is short and fat.

doggy style is difficult because her legs are too short.

bend her over the bed or fuck her on the edge of the bed. Both work if the bed is the right height.

Honestly user, the best advice is to just nut as early and quickly as possible even if you gotta do most of the work yourself. Believe me, if you fuck a fat bitch and they like it theyll go stage 5 clinger on your ass and itll drive you crazy. If you get fancy they'll wanna keep you.

The stairmaster

ITT: faggots who have never seen a real woman naked, talking about how to have sex with a real woman

and i thought reddit was bad about being a bunch of cringe worthy chucklefucks lol

>russians
please don't post bestiality here.

face down, ass up, thats the way we like to fuck

said everybody, always

>real woman

a little insecure perhaps?

those women literally just have normal bodies

Suicide

I don't know that sex position

Granted, I have little practical knowledge of any sexual positions, but I haven't even heard of the "suicide" position before. Please elaborate.

Cum in her hair. They really like that.

This guy fucks.

Doggy
Trust me

If you can manage it, get her to kneel and bend over on all fours (with her knees touching). Makes her puss super tight. You won't last long.

Best position for a fatty is her standing on the edge of the bed, face down. Make her arch her back, then you stand behind her and slam away.

Piggies generally have ok asses and present well in this position - it hides their belly-fat, which is helpful for maintaining a boner (unless fat stomachs are your thing).

Lastly, when you want to nut, make her lift her left leg onto the bed, grab her left arm, and make her reach between her legs and milk your balls while you finish off.

Piggies gotta work too, ya' know. Have fun user.

Doggy, gets the fat out of the way, plus you can see the most of that fat ass.

this, like me and my gf both do it on our knees up on the bed, but we're both pretty short

depends on HOW fat.
if its just chubby-kind of fat, then missionary.
if she is so fat that you can't place yourself between her legs, then doggy.

Harnessed to the front of the plow so she can pull straight rows with a Twinkie on a pole to guide her