This guy comes up to your football club, and signs a 3 year contract as manager. what do you do?

this guy comes up to your football club, and signs a 3 year contract as manager. what do you do?

finish 4th in the league

Would love to have Arsene at Betis.

WENGER OUT BLUUUUUUD

I support a MLS team so I'd be ok with it
we can't get relegated

>we can't get relegated

american sports are disgusting

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>that anatomy

> tfw fan of a very poor team
We can't afford based Arsene ;_;

who?

>club plays like absolute dog shit
>it's the manager's fault

Rayo. We cannot even afford an assistant coach right now.

(Please no bully)

lel
thoughts on zozulya?

That feel

I google "Stan Kroenke".

Kms

Make him turn 360 degrees and walk out the door

Don't blame Wenger for losing to the best team the world has ever seen, Crystal Palace

He's only human

1. Get confused that Wenger would manage a MLS team
2. Celebrate that it is only a 3 year deal
3. Make sure he is not in charge of signings
4. Arsenal

I'm pretty sure he could meme his way through the >eredivisie

I struggle to believe that Arsene came to Münster
I then worry about his lack of experience with no financial support.

what's Welbeck doing there?

>celebrate that it is only a 3 year deal
>make sure he is not in charge of signings
lol.. wenger would fucking destroy the rest of the mls' asshole so hard people would start calling it "wengerwinslol"

The last time he worked under any financial limitations current footballers were toddlers at best.

lol youre joking right? have you paid any attention to arsenal in the past 12 years?

You do realize that Alexis' contact is larger than an MLS clubs wage bill?

Your point being? the statement "The last time he worked under any financial limitations current footballers were toddlers at best" is completely false. Wenger was playing an 18 year old Oxlaide Chaimberlain when he was forced to sell RVP. He guided the club through years of financial strain to pay off the emirates, and did it quite well.

I guarantee you Wenger is better at identifying football talent than anyone currently working any job related to the MLS. To actually believe that he would struggle in the MLS due to his recent issues in the premier league is laughable. Obviously the wage bills in the MLS and premier league are vastly different, but thats due to the quality of each league. MLS players are paid like shit in comparison to the premier league due to their disparity in quality, the same goes for the head coaches. As fucking awful as he has been in the PL recently, Wenger is a cut above the MLS and no amount of financial differences will change that.

>years of financial strain
Fucking lel

>4. Arsenal
underrated

when you are at the bottom, there is nowhere lower for you to go.

I'd fucking love Arsene Wenger at Gillingham

Wenger was competing against clubs that undeniably had greater financial capabilities than Arsenal for years due to the construction of the emirates. No other top 4 clubs were forced to sell their best players like Arsenal were. I dont see whats hard to understand about this, he did his job but now IT'S TIME TO GO.

Are you a member of arsenals board
Having less money compared to your competition is not the same as having none

when did I ever say he had none? what are you on about?

You're attempting to compare the """""limitations""""" of a top 5 Prem team with an MLS side.
There is no direct comparison except that the mls sides have 0 money.

No please the manager is one of the few good thing at the club

"The last time he worked under any financial limitations current footballers were toddlers at best" is your opening argument for why Wenger would fail in the MLS, which is simply untrue. Wenger has had monetary limitations, but I see that you wish to slightly clarify your proposal. The monetary scale is irrelevant, ability to identify talent, delegate, plan, and tactically adapt to your opponents playstyle are all areas in which Wenger decimates any MLS coach.

The MLS' current system is not setup for anything like this due to differences in GM/HC vs Manager, but that isn't relevant as per the opening post.

Say Wenger was to actually come to an MLS club in a managerial role. The amount of changes he could make to their facilities, training methods, coaching staff, and scouting systems would be unbelievable. MLS clubs are nothing compared to premier league clubs in these areas, which is why Wenger could create such a drastic change.

Before you state that the MLS has "0 money" again I'll just you that isn't true. Its a smaller scale, but they have money. Trying to say that Wenger couldnt easily fucking wreck the MLS as a manager is like trying to say he wouldn't be able to win league one if he had to, I really dont see how you can argue with me here. Would Greg Popovich not be able to win the NBA d-league? Sure working at a smaller scale would be a change but these guys are paid fucking millions for a reason.