us.to/Yi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go on

Let's get this thread going guys

Well post more shit then.

match from ol' Tinder

another one

>Filipina
wish I could wife one, but I live in a country, where there are 0.
just sandniggers and jews

then go there and get one bring her over. thats what im doing because they are the best wifes ever

Old slutty friend:

>then go there and get one bring her over
no that easy I'm afraid...unless I pop a child into her and claim it as mine. OR I've to marry her first THERE, and THEN start the whole immigration process.

same match or a different person?
'cos...wall in the back looks the same (same center wallpaper strip)

obviously I meant another photo of her...
pic related her ugly titties

she looks like fun though - I'd hit it

perfect

some's a lucky bastard, getting her pumped full of baby batter, to impregnate her delicious looking ass

404 incoming...

Are Filipina any different than Thai girls?

They almost look the same. But with less ladybois

The best cum receptacles on the planet

Ok, do you know if Thai girls are usable for long therm relationship?

I have no idea. But Filipina girl does. As long as youre a white dude. You're good to go.

mmmm more cute LBFMs, post em

I've heard they are very boring personality-wise tho

Hit the LBFMs raw, it's what they're made for.

Filipino girls are better than most asian women when it comes to loyalty.. It was weird because I had several try and hook up with me while i was active duty just through Facebook. Most of the time they told me they found me "on accident" when they were trying to find a friend... There was one that stood out and I don't talk to anymore but maybe will later if I ever become single. I have a few friends in the military that have Filipino wives and a professor who is in his late 60s (fat short dude) who has a hot filipino wife from when he was drafted in to the navy years ago

well if i can do it and i known others that did then why couldn't you.
if you want one then get one. there is a way. i got mine that way.

>well if i can do it and i known others that did then why couldn't you.
>if you want one then get one. there is a way. i got mine that way.

What country are you from again?

Or go to Cali that’s where I met my wife

>Or go to Cali that’s where I met my wife

Yeah....same problem there (legally speaking)

>the philippines
>thailand

God you're retarded

you're retarded. if you really wanted to break it down you could even pick out the difference in islands, culture, and SES retard

Moar

us.to/Yi0

>Loyalty

This is the truth. I have two filippina exes, both of them I was the one that popped their cherry.

One is an Instagram fitness model now, and although her last couple bfs have been black dudes, I still either fuck her or eat her pussy out when she comes back into town. She sends me nudes probably on a bimonthly basis. We still talk all the time. We both have been dating our significant others for 4 years.

The other girl was legit fucked in the head but was obsessive over me for over a decade before we finally cut ties. But she was cheating on various bfs she had for me too over that time period.

A Filipino dude I used to work with right out of high school told Me that philippina girls -never- forget their first, and are always loyal to them. My own experience with this confirmed what he said like 12 years ago.

Got more of her?