Would you respect a girl less if she had sex with a black guy?

Would you respect a girl less if she had sex with a black guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video10596481/white_blonde_teen_pounded_by_black_cock
xvideos.com/video2338638/blonde_college_teen_dorm_sextape
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. Coal burners get no sympathy

If he was upstanding, no I don't care.

If he was a hood nigga, yeah I would respect her less. But same if it was a white trash piece of shit.

>Would you respect a girl less if she had sex with a black guy?

Cunts cease to exist after exposure to niggers. They are essentially dead. I want zero to do with them.

I don't much respect them anyways so I don't care

I will with my utmost respekt for that grill.

Yes, I consider it to be bestiality.

Not at all. My wife dated black men in college before we dated. Doesn't mean anything to me.

lowkey yes. damaged goods in my opinion. no self-respecting woman worth a damn fucks a nigger. If it was a regular black guy with the brain and social status equivalent of an above-average person then yes, i would still respect her less, but not as much as if she fucked the nigger

I broke up with a girl 2 weeks into dating her after I discovered she had fucked a nigger. I literally made it clear too that it was the reason for breaking up.

Better sooner then later.

What did she say about it?

Everyone in this thread is a virgin except for me and this guy

Wasn't this girl a prostitute anyway?

She said it was "disgusting" and that it just happened...she was in shock when I just straight up said I couldn't deal with that as if I was the one in the wrong lmao.

cucked

yes and so would everyone iv ever had a discussion about this with

Depends. I'll have no respect for a girl who's fucked a nigger, but if she's been with an educated black man I see no problem.

Cucked how?

Nope.

Links to video and Instagram?

That's not what cucked means though.

No one I know even talks to black people.

yes it does *nyeh* im also 11

No, i would have to have respect for women in the first place for that to happen

em

checked bois

Women that fuck niggers are equivalent to niggers.

You aren't kidding anyone you faggot.

And coal burning is fucking disgusting and degrading.

Id like to think I could look past it but nah, it would bother me to the point where I wouldn't date them. Same goes for any non white guys a girl banged in the past besides maybe asians and same goes for girls that claimed they were raped. No thanks.

You think she cares now? She's busy getting some goo dick.

She will care when she's 30 with 4 kids by 4 fathers. And your ass will still take her in

Thats not how my parents raised me, but to tell you the truth, yes I would respect her less.

I respect people based on how they treat me. Everyone's a scumbag until they prove otherwise.

You mean a nigger? I absolutely would lose respect for that mud shark.

xvideos.com/video10596481/white_blonde_teen_pounded_by_black_cock

Race traitor enabler.

What this nigga said.

isn't that brittany?

Who?

>what you mean she ate all of you

KEK

the chick who whored around her university fucking frat kids for $ and letting them video tape it

Clear case of rape.

Where do I find more of her

She does seem unhappy... Is it cuz he's black or cuz he sucks?

Yes.

here

dis

Both.

Automatically

she's all over Sup Forums man... every once in a while somebody will start one of her webm threads

I don't respect women.

what about this one?

>Would you respect a girl less if she had sex with a black guy?
Yeah obviously. Who wouldn't?

Just dig and you'll find her

anyone got the vids?

there we go... it is the same girl as the one getting blacked above right?

or am i remembering it wrong?

Not at all. She dated black men and ended up marrying me and having kids.

Yeah same girl. She's got like 10+ videos

They're no longer human at that point, it's not a matter of losing respect.

They engaged in bestiality, and their existence shouldn't even be acknowledged, let alone respected.

What's her insta

I broke up with a girl I dated for almost a year after she told me she hugged a nigger.

10+ vids or 10 webm's?

cause I've never actually seen a full vid of her posted.. don't think they were ever released

No. It's totally fine to have sex with whoever you want (as long as it's not a child that is).

>Respect
>Girl

Pick one.

Yes,I wouldnt date her to begin with.

>I was fucking a hot chick 17 years younger than me.
>Told me she fucked 2 niggers. (we were both in other relationships cheating, so NBD)
>asked if they used condors
>said yes
>didn't believe
>stopped fucking her, got AIDS test

All women are whores anyway and should be locked up in a cage so that they don't reproduce or give us men aids (this doesn't apply to my mummy btw, she's awesome!)

chill bro you're not gonna dm her and she's magically going to want to sleep with you

Wait, if Sup Forums doesn't like women, does that mean that everyone on Sup Forums is gay?

ye huh loser

sauce?

facts

no, because I don't respect women to begin with

>t. Mom I hate you for fucking Rodney you bitch

No

Yes. A woman that stoops so low isn't worth my time, no matter what her other attributes may be

this is now brittany thread

Post more Brittany please?

Nope automatic deal breaker.

still waiting for the day these full vids get leaked

All my girls hate black people so I'm good. That's how you do it right there. Find bitches who hate them lol you'll be good from that pussy getting turned into roast beef.

I can't really respect any woman less as is
But no, i would never sleep with someone that has ridden monkey cock

xvideos.com/video2338638/blonde_college_teen_dorm_sextape

Stop lying you emo.

DUH

50 years ago the pictures depicted here would have been impossible and the black man would have been lynched. Today an enormous amount, even young teens are sucking black dick without a second thought.

This is the future, and It cannot be stopped. We chippin' away at your race. By 2050 you won't be here.

Keep giving impotent excuses.

Yeah. Broke up with my last gf after she revealed she's been raped by one. No time for that shit.

anymore?

Is this how the journey of a Sup Forumstard begins?

no that journey begins with a botched abortion attempt and massive amounts of brain damage

Disgusting. May Allah destroy all these degenerates.