U MAD BRO?

U MAD BRO?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/roadshow/auto/2019-chevrolet-corvette-zr1/preview/?ftag=CAD13782fc&bhid=27022878728378952242344496348508
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't even afford the Tesla.

what's there to be mad about? bugatti is fucking gay

yes so mad

What complete wastes of money.

Yes because I need to go to 60 mph in 1.9s after a stoplight

how long can it hold 250 mph...?
10 seconds ? 20 ?

Admitting it is the first step

Laptime on Nordschleife?

Tesla sales must be dropping if they need to advertise on Sup Forums.

this

Bugatti is a nigger meme

Why wouldn't it be able to hold its top speed? I genuinely don't understand.

Teslas are cool because of how fucking fast they are without making any sound. But I think for a real "car guy" its more than just being able to go fast. The sound of the car adds to the driving experience. Even if a car is slow as fuck being able to shift it yourself and hear the sound of it make it so much better. Tesla and all these other super expensive cars seem like theyre made for people who dont care about cars they just want them because they look cool. Also bugatti gay as fuck.

>I genuinely don't understand.

batterys and engines have a nasty habit of overheating

Have you seen the new 'vette?
$110,000.

some old retired guy in my neighborhood has one . creeps me the fuck out when the car suddenly appears out of nowhere 10 feet from you ald all you hear is a slight whizzing sound when he drives by .

i almost ran into the damn car 2 times while unloading my car parked by the road. old ppl shouldnt be allowed to drive those bloody things especially not in areas where its normal for children playing on the road.

>Have you seen the new 'vette?

I had a friend in junior high school who was really into Corvettes. Now that I'm grown, I often wonder why anyone would buy one. I mean, my friend was 13 or 14 and gee whiz vroom go fast, but now at 30 or 40? Buy a real car. Buy a BMW if you want a really nice car. Not some cartoon race car.

>its normal for children playing on the road.
where the fuck do you live?
detroit?

not sure where you're from but we used to ride bikes and skateboard on the road in our neighborhood all the time

That's very good, you can read.
This makes sense.

This is pretty normal in most neighborhoods.

cnet.com/roadshow/auto/2019-chevrolet-corvette-zr1/preview/?ftag=CAD13782fc&bhid=27022878728378952242344496348508

I’ve seen Honda’s run better quarter miles than that.

nope germany in a fairly quiet village where the roads are usually pretty much empty except in the morning and evening when ppl drive to work / come home . the rest of the day its quite common for children to set up hockey goals or simply derp around on the street .
the part where i live is particularly quiet as its a fairly rich neighborhood right next to a forrest with no shops or busy streets aywhere in about half a mile radius.

i've seen golf's going faster than that ...

Gearing, it's the last cry of the petrolheads because they have a higher top speed, tesla only have 1 'gear'

There's a simple answer to why these facts are true. One car is electric and has instant torque, whereas the ancient combustion engine has to control many small explosions until it builds enough torque to move the car. True electric cars will always have better acceleration than combustion engines you fucking morons

How has nobody mentioned this yet? I thought you all were supposed to be around 18 to 40. Fucking retards

I work at Wal-Mart
I am 35
My life savings working for walmart is 3k
You bet your ass I'm mad
Mad I can't find a new job
Who do I have to shoot to fix this?

>Who do I have to shoot to fix this?

Thanks for asking. JEW BANKERS. Not some teller at your local branch, go to a Goldman Sachs board meeting and donate lead to the board members.

Tesla batteries are known to overheat at top speed.

>Who do I have to shoot to fix this?

Reporting to the fbi
Gg libshit

>power input : power output
>power = byproducts (heat, pollution, light, etc.)
>power = cost
Take your pick.

Who buys a bloody Bugatti for its performance? Piece of shit could not have an engine but sell like hot cakes among the ultra rich.

And the average Bugatti owner has ~80 other cars, 5 mansions, 2 private jets. An average Tesla owner is a faggy liberal.

Normal where I'm from in metropolitan/sub-urban area. Not all streets are busy. Grandpa's tesla and the 12 other families on my street don't make it very busy, either.

>tesla range
>based on a constant 65mph with one passenger without the radio or climate control going

time to go 1000 miles
Tesla =14 hours(hopefully)
Bugatti = 4 hours.

I feel like they have bullet proof Kevlar threaded suits, maybe even metal inside their face.

nope both look like something a homosexual will drive

electric cars are built super efficient meaning they crank whatever the hell they can out of the engine in terms of RPM instead of using (inefficient, loud, but necessary for continued operation at high speed) proper gears. by optimizing for ultra long range (even with slowly degrading battery capacity) they removed the ability to fully enjoy the benefits of high power electric motors.

they arent dropping, but its a company built for exponential growth.
they are constantly betting on money they will make in the future.
they must grow, or will be overrun by the admittedly slower, but ultimately deeper pocketed funded conventional motor companies

Fake news, from a bullshit company.

they can;t produce the Model 3 so they come up with this bullshit.

Let's see if they can actually produce a car that performs like they claim in an independent test.

Oh yeah, and one off's don't count.

I'm 22 and live in the burbs of Arcata. The neighborhood kids play on our street, and even my roommates and I will go skate around a few times a week