What did Africans do to deserve this treatment?

What did Africans do to deserve this treatment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9foi342LXQE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italo-Ethiopian_War#War_crimes
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/come-back-colonialism/
youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M?t=1h12m53s
economist.com/blogs/baobab/2014/04/nigerias-economy-bigger-everyone-thought
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This was the golden age of Africa. Many of its greatest developments took place in this period, such as the wheel.

Nuffin!

it didn't do a fucking thing to deserve all those roads and toilets

in fact we should bomb them now out of spite

What's the deal with Ethiopia on that map? Anyone care to explain?

Please ban Canadians off this board forever. Sage and reported.

This was the best thing for Africa--and they rejected it.

never annexed

Italians tried to do so but the Ethiopians were smart enough to end their feudal clusterfuck and buy guns, unlike their Somali cousins that fought between themselves

Failure to progress as a civilization or defend themselves.

The map is probably from a time period before the annexation of ethiopia by italy.

More like did not do which is evolve, innovate and adapt to build civilizations that could defend against colonizers

So basically they deserved it because they dindu nuffin

they actually were annexed, but only briefly (1935 - 1941).

Wasn't colonized.

True, the Italians occupied it from 1936 till WWII. But Ethiopia's long Christian history spared it from being subjugated earlier, the Italian occupation notwithstanding.

Absolutely nothing.
Fail to prepare and you prepare to fail.

Africa was created by God to be conquered and exploited by europeans

It's bittersweet seeing this. The remaining fragments of the entire colonial era in Africa is us, and even that is slowly dwindling. The years and years of creating something out of absolutely nothing, destitute and hopeful people arriving from Europe after months and months on a cramped up boat building entire countries from scratch. As much as colonialism had its ills, it also set the tone for virtually every aspect of modern day Africa

>LoN shill detected

Go have a stroke, Thomas.

youtube.com/watch?v=9foi342LXQE

Nothing at all.
Same thing they always do, absolutely nothing.

Not have the technology to prevent it.

Never forget the six million cattles that perished during italian occupation of ethiopia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italo-Ethiopian_War#War_crimes

I know.
It's tragic that Europe left Africa to its own devices.
Can you imagine what it would be like now if we'd built up the infrastructure and let the subsequent generations reap the benefits?

T_T Don't give up sempai.

P.S

Please bring back Rhodesia

Isn't South Africa seriously crumbling now? Could be wrong, and you know far better than me hence my asking, but I hear nothing but bad news coming from there. Violence towards whites, etc.

Were lazy and never invented anything harder than wood.

FPBP

hahaha rule britannia! niggers BTFO send them to the new world to work in the fields...im sure they wont pose a problem for the yanks a few 100 years from now :^)

>"colonial Afria"
>doesn't even use the correct flags
This is either shitposting or Canadian ignorance is even bigger than American ignorance.

How can black boys even compete?

Colonial Africa proves that there will never be any such thing as isolationism.

There is no self-determination in this world; there's no peace without the threat of extreme violence.

Living in harmony with nature will be seen as a modern sentiment when there's hardly any nature finally gives up the ghost.

The modern world is an illusion.

No one deserves what those africans suffered and endured, therefore, the benefits reaped from the encounters will soon be taken back - not given back, just taken.

Le dissapointed Italian Army face

They were weak, so they were obliterated. Simple
That's how wars have always worked

Be weak enough to be conquered. Even we got in on the game, that should tell you enough.

get in here boys

>>>

they got their shit jacked due to being weak and pathetic

america has one of if not the best armies on the planet...and in the era of nukes that level of colonialization is over and wont return

you can be isolationist if you have a big fucking stick to beat others with

now stop singing the false song of globalism you soros cuck

come and try and take it you fucking nigger

see you in hell. remember that if your god is real, that's where your kind belongs.

Literally natural selection

You must be new here

Be useless mud people?

Fucking kek, underrated.

i am not ashamed of my countries history..i am proud of it..ALL of it

GOD SAVE THE BLOODY QUEEN!

They sat on a huge pile of resources that could have made them a world power. Basically what I'm saying is they dindu nuffin.

>You must be new here

Nope. I've been here too long, in fact.

I can't understand why day in and day out whites would gather on this board just to ridicule one group of people for an eternity.

I can't fathom this sort of evil. I honestly don't understand it. I don't want to understand it.

That's why I simply observe.

And your greatest accomplishment was ironically proving how worthless existence truly is. Natural selection is luck of the draw. You place in history is nothing more than being in the right place at the right time.

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

nothing. it was altruistically given to them courtesy of the Europeans. Fortunately for them, even though they rejected this gift, europe is altruistic enough to still listen to their demands of free shit like foreign aid.

Nothing..... hundreds of years of nothing. That's the point.

It is the white mans burden to bring civilization to the savages

you would be in a grass skirt hoping up and down with a bone through your nose if we never stepped in.

you know it deep down...that is why you get so uppity when you hear the word nigger

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't y'all also have Jordan, Iraq, and Israel?
Regardless, RULE BRITANNIA!

the jews like to say god gave them israel...

how flattering lol

GodDAMN

Africans never did anything. That's why your image happened, OP.
I'm sure others have said the same before me in this thread.

kekked

>didn't y'all also have Jordan, Iraq, and Israel?
WE

Came here to post this, more or less.

they were kangz

>you know it deep down...that is why you get so uppity when you hear the word nigger

what you know deep down is that the world is on a precipice of disaster, wrought by your ancestors as they fought, killed, advanced and encroached upon themselves and other peoples.

we're all at the brink; a turning point from which we can never return. there's no going back from this and as imperfect as our stewards have been thus far, it's a certainty we've the kiss of death from our inevitable future selves.

what's the problem with grass skirts, straw huts and dangerous predators when you at least have clean air to breathe?

this is the future you chose; complete annihilation.

Everyone knows they DINDU NUFFIN

>tfw no threesome with Canada and Ireland

Nothing is stopping you from returning to your grass skirts and clean air. You're only still here because you're addicted to the technology and knowledge the white man has given you. Now you pretend to be more enlightened while you speak his language, wear his clothes, and worship his God.

Not having better guns than us

Acting like niggers mostly.

Here's a pill for you. Swallow carefully, it's a big one.
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/come-back-colonialism/

I am an American of English descent and I just want to know:
Why didn't y'all try more white settler nations? Why was there no incentive to settle in the Caribbean when there are now 9 independent English speaking countries there, but all have AT LEAST 60% blacks. Just genuinely curious.

the west indies and the islands became less relevant once we lost the 13 colonies..not much sense in caring too much about a handful of islands on the other side of the atlantic in them days other than for trade posts

australia and south africa became the next big thing in empire expansion.

>speak his language
>wear his clothes
>worship his god

Those words don't mean what you think they mean.

>knowledge given by the white man

is that what you call this drivel? this intemperate tripe full of hubris and moral negligence; you call this knowledge? no. this isn't knowledge; you've only truly learned after coming in contact with these other groups. but this is what call you knowledge which is essentially believing whatever you want.

I actually like this monologue. It presupposes that man has the capacity to do marvelous things without concurrently violating himself and others - that he can reach the stars before burning asunder.

the white man IS civilization...and even after the uk is dead our ambition of global anglo domination will live on in its sons.

Turns out staying at the Stone Age when the other civilizations are entering the Modern Era isn't a good idea.

>the white man IS civilization

please. you have the ability to teach yourselves whatever you want, but do not expect the rest of us to entertain your delusions.

k bruh..this is what happens when the white man leaves

Huh. So was Canada not as important as the colonies? Granted I understand the geography difference between the two, but I just kinda figured that the nice climate of the area would have caused more whites to flock there.

Not develop their land

canada had its own ports etc the islands was just trade ports for america.

we colonized india also but we didnt really send any brits to live there.

youtu.be/A0C4_88ub_M?t=1h12m53s

Don't forget to link this vid each time you're talking bout Africa.

We were only coming home to our ancestral land in which the dastardly "native" africans drove us away from 40,000 years ago.

Them give the colonists civilzation back. Ohh wait you destroyed it.

what's that supposed to mean? i don't understand.

do you see yourself as some sort of african benefactor? have you twisted your dark history into something inevitable and just?

are we supposed to be comparing body counts, ideologies, or overall cruelty and human depravity because i'm pretty sure no matter how many anecdotal video clips you collect across the internet to relieve yourselves of culpability, there's ultimate no justified comparison that can be made. you know this. stop lying to yourself.

you're an evil people, exemplified by many of the posters here. nothing is going to change that.

you can't wax poetically about the state of nature while simultaneous coveting civilization. the 2 aren't interchangeable.

>ISHYGDDT

Nothing. They failed to evolve fast enough and develop the skills and technology necessary to compete with superior invaders.

>OH VEY
>BAD GOY WHY HAVE A HOMOGENEOUS AUTONOMOUS STATE
>BE CULTURALLY ENRICHED BY WESTERN EUROPE!

Africa for Africans
Europe for Europeans

>implying colonialism was sustainable
>implying the colonizing powers didn't commit crimes against the native population

What a time it was

Italians lost in actual combat so they had to resort to international jewry from the league of nations to keep Ethiopia from buying guns.

Fucking wops.

din'd du nuffin'

so the white man came and brought the modern world to africa, the great mother of nature.

and africa, being the great mother that she is, watched as all her children naturally did as most wild animals do in captivity do.

chimp out.

What the fuck happened to Canada

You guys are worse than the Aussies now

>a leaf

No. Hide

>you're an evil people
This is some dank cognitive dissonance right here

Diamonds and rubber aren't really useful to isolated kingdoms and villages of herdsmen or peasant farmers.

k bro

people dont walk across the street when they see whitey comin

Deserving's got nothing to do with it.

No, but lumber, farmland, and minerals all are.

Fuck off with your double standards. Every ethnicity deserves their own right to self motivation. Stop being a globalist shill

WHAT DID AFRICANS DO TO DESERVE THAT CONTINENT?

Absolutely nothing since they were and still are capable of nothing.

>people dont walk across the street when they see whitey comin

why would they? whitey already stole everything of value from them. whatever remains of their dignity, whitey will figure a way to take that too.

to fall out of the primordial mix and not bother to follow the tribes that headed for asia or europe

literally they dindu nuffin

But they are incompetent and we need their resources. Bargaining with them in the past has only led to this sickening entitlement and resentment that they feel towards colonialism. They make horrible deals and squander whatever benefits them until they see fit to revolt.

you have every chance whitey has in america..even more so in the era of PC culture

stop blaming your bad life choices on whitey

economist.com/blogs/baobab/2014/04/nigerias-economy-bigger-everyone-thought

Fuck off globalist shill