go sleep

>buy bitcoin at the peak
>not buying bitcoin cash or bitcoin gold

>Spend on hookers
>Go broke

>buying shitty pump and dump coins
>not buying the coin to rule them all

How much is that total?

I see more than that everyday and its in a savings pass book. Thats what yall need to do.

Bank it with the rest.

stuff it in with my other piles of cash and continue to eat ramen

That's not a "life changing" amount of money.

If I suddenly had it, I'd probably use it to do exactly what I was already planning to do... move to a larger house. I just wouldn't have to pull from my savings and investments to do so.

>Buy me Overwatch

Quit zanies again

Freak out, look through my phone check my bottle of Xanax and oxys. Wonder who I stole that from and if I should leave the area.

Why are some smaller than others? Also bet their filled with singles. Even if not what is that $15k tops? I'd toss it in my safe and be glad I don't need to go to the atm again for a year or so when I need cash. Not like it would be life changing.

Speak for yourself. That'd be enough for me to get a car, or pay off my restitution, etc. Fuck you.

Kek, yep. Already drove a brand new truck up a palm tree in Miami Beach on Xanax.

Probably damn near come to tears, since that would save me from eviction.

>A years minimum wage changes my life.

Get your shit together Sup Forumsro.

Buy a house, buy my momma a house, buy my whole family houses..

>What is crippling depression?
Cunt...

Buy heroin

That's grocery and going out money for at least a couple of years. I'd be happy

Go back to sleep again

>in your head

give each of my family members a roll of 20's and tell them to buy a house with it as if its even remotely close to enough

kek

Check my asshole for large quantities of semen.

I wake up still one more to see if it's real or not

No shit, that's why it's called a mental illness.

>imaginary

Just fucking man up or kill yourself.

It is in Detroit.

You make me sick.

Set up a trust fund for my future children and step-family for college :)

put it in the bank because im not a nigger

smart

Convert it to gold and diamonds and bury it.

a measly $8K or so.

If that's all the money I have then I file for bankruptcy.

A shit excuse.

You're depressed because your poor and poor because your depressed.

A victim of your own backwards logic.

I would tell you to kill yourself but I know you would survive because people like you fail at everything.

flip it

giv me

Fuck! Where has all my other money gone?

I would check to see if it was real or fake bills. After that, put a little at a time in savings during payday so no gets supicicous about a large sum of money being deposited. Finally, buy stuff I want, go back to school, try to leave humanity behind.

>mfw they're not fakes

>jerk off like normal
>buy a slave to do it for me
>continue life as normal

Buy Christmas presents for my friends and family.

>Duh

>mfw i don't have my projector pic saved on my phone

First I make sure that my hand is still connected to my arm.

I think to myself, now i got paper to make a bonfire, my lucky day.

Kek

Wonder what to do with a white dude's hand and save the money

buy a swtich, bank the rest, think for a while on what to invest the rest

How much money is it? 3,000$? That's not really much money to think about a purpose of use. No snootiness intended.

Every year people have been saying bitcoin is at its peak...every year it goes up. It's not even close to its peak yet.

Id use 5k of it to pay off my moms debt. The rest id use to buy myself a nice monitor and video card and use the rest for my own bills.

You can't just deposit a bunch of cash out of nowhere can you? Wouldn't that ring some alarm bells?

Nope you can't.
The feds will see it and the IRS will want their share so you need to report it.

well if you get paid in bitcoins/crypto and buy digital stuff with crypto, there is no way for these faggots to see.

I'd advice to use zcash

Well, the fact that it's all cash, it shouldn't be too hard to launder. After that, keep it low level. Pay laundered cash for everything, no paper trail, no exceptions.

It won't be reported unless you put in 10k or more at once.

if you mine your own coins + buy some coins physically, you can deposit it into your bitcoin/cryptowallet

Adding to it, I'd keep my current job. Makes it more plausible that I'm able to keep my bills up. Also, never pay for big things that require contracts, signatures, or traceable information to change hands. Everything in payments the aforementioned job would be able to cover. Make sure to make withdrawals from my bank account at regular intervals to make a false paper trail that leads investigators in a never-ending loop. Stow all clean money that has been accounted for in house, use as necessary, but never in excess.

After all bills are paid and paper trails have evaporated, take all money that can be accounted for as legitimate income, deposit into bank as lump sum under guise "personal gift from family member. For this, get an alibi. Ensure that I have a family member with plausible ability to have stowed the sum during their lifetime; allow IRS to tax money if required to fully cover tracks. Enjoy retirement.

I'd get a new floor in my apartment, perhaps move around some walls making the layout a bit more practical.

Mfw ive accidentally into a large sum of money IRL. Found a bag of cash and drugs in the street. After the paranoia of being found died down it made for a pretty good couple years slowly spending it. Do feel bad someone probably died but hey, wasn't me who was the careless one.

count it

Catch up my bills, pay off the last of my student loans and finish my home renovations... adult shit... boring.

Head over to piegp and stake on runescape and triple it

Hang my self with a rope made out of gold

you just made me realize how old I am

Buy cp to my kid

pay up my drug debt so then muhammad won't break my thumbs

This.

I'm this dude.Learnt real quick how to live with a shit load of cash that wasnt mine while trying to carry on like normal. Still carrying credit card debt etc

buy a whore in the darknet

just a bitcoin*

start up another cocaine habit

buy some cocaine and go out with the lads for a heavy weekend

>Count it
>Put it into savings
>Masterbate
>decide what to buy with new found wealth
>Post on Sup Forums asking what to do with it
>Trips wins
>Do what trips tells me
>Post results
>become an hero
>instant regret
>Kill self

That's Joaquin Phoenix?
damn he looks really bad

what the shit
i can see again

awful plan, now you have another mouth to feed...

count it, take it to the bank and never touch it because I'll always be worried about someone showing up any day claiming it.

Bitcoin, gold, gymshark

Idk how much is it? Like 10 grand?

I would pay off some debts with it