Why are tattooed people scumbags, Sup Forums?

Why are tattooed people scumbags, Sup Forums?

>at the beach
>enjoying some chips at a takeaway shop
>look across the street
>good-looking woman in a bikini
>erection intensifies
>she turns around
>tattoo on her shoulder
>welp, there goes the erection

Not long after...

>see the same woman
>she's with her boyfriend
>he has numerous visible tattoos
>he looks like a degenerate
>he's probably heard this many times: "sorry, Sir, but you did not make the shortlist for this job"
>he probably wouldn't remember if he was shortlisted anyway, in between hits of meth
>they walk off
>that's that, then
>even if she was single, I dodged a fucking bullet because of her tattoo/s

Is there a direct correlation between people who willingly desecrate their body, and some kind of "genetic predisposition" to being a gigantic, irredeemable loser? Does it lie on a deep neurological level?

Why are all tattooed people such cataclysmic fuckups?

>op "can everyone s-stop liking things I don't p-please"

yep tattoos are gay alright

Tarded, or b8?

OP is right. Tattoos are for degenerates these days. Before you had a tattoo if you were in a tribe, a military faction, a biker gang or a circus. Now, people slap tattoos all over themselves to prove they arent afraid of pain, they are unique snowflakes, and to distract from there flaws. When I was 16 i wanted a tattoo, then I grew the fuck up.

Tattoos today, especially on anyone under 40 are a huge indicator of mental illness and self-loathing

Yeah because most people with tattoo's do these kinds of things all the time, kek.

Awh sweetie

This guy apologized for a t-shirt with anime babes on it. He's a pussy. His pussyness helped him sit infront of that computer all day. If he would have no defended himself and apologized I would have respected him despite his tattoos but again, indications abound.

Just know, when the world falls and its time to fight for yourself. That tattoo you love so fucking much, will be a target for me and my AUTOMATIC ASSAULT RIFLE which I bought and own illegally

OP is a faggot who can’t take the pain of a splinter much less a tat. Soyboi beta cuck. Kys

I can respect people with tattoos like these, cause I assume they really thought about before they did it and know that they have to wear them to the end of their lives. Plus with a long sleeve, they could be covered.

On the other hand there are these princess bitches with all kind of stamps on their body, where it would be clever to sell a discount coupon for the removal service immediately in the tattoo parlor. Avoid these people at any cost.

Why does she have her own picture of her lower arm?

>neuroLOGical

IMO the only people who should get tattoos are sailors and servicemen.
I call them attention doodles.

>can't take the pain

See the signaling. Look at my ink Im a badass!

Lemme guess, you also have a beard because "beards are manly"

Before
After

>posts spongebob picture
>expects to be treated like an equal human

>own my own home, work a good job (industrial mechanic) and am married
>tattoos all over my arms down to my wrist, and on my legs down to my ankle, as well as all over my torso
stay salty anti-tatfags

depressing. i love women's bodies. tattoos not so much. a small discrete tat is fine. tramp stamps not so much. sleeves or neck tats, you might get the d but not likely a second date. Face tats: get away from my car.

>measure success on material possessions and a sloppy hole to fuck.
>expects us to care what he thinks

sounds extra special

tattoo fag here, most of those tattoos are cheap garbage and will fade like shit. she likely doesn't work for a living and mooches off of whatever boyfriend she may have at the time.

^

wow awesome what are your tattoos about? Does each one have a special meaning? Could you post pics and tell us the story of each one? That'd be great.

Lets see your tats!

Im calling at least 1 anime or cartoon character, one comic book reference, a skull, a quote and probably some tribal bullshit

Most of the guys who have done that are tattooed however

Basing this much assumption on ink makes me lol!

(citation needed)

>doesn't like spongebob memes

aight easy af

look at this done

cause the inks just for you right? its nothing to do with peoples opinion of you and your tatts. Its all for your own enjoyment right?

autism

>thinks im taking the bait

>rocket science can be cool too, man!
what a tryhard

>"Most of the guys"
>cites one guy
i think your tattoo ink was lead based.

What a fucking arguement! OMG dude you really got me IM going to have to readjust my whole world view! Too late to vote for bernie?

nigga, theres fucking 1 time a rockets been landed on a comet

youre really fuckin weird and care about weird shit, lol

Yeah and the guys tattoos are fucking irrelevant. Every rocket nerd who sits in a lab all day is into hentai and signaling he's a real man. I applaud his success. That doesnt negate his terrible taste

and only one engineer worked on it?

oh man now im really defeated. Like how can I go on if you dont think im cool and normal and care about the things you think are ok. Fuck me right?

if that's irrelevant than so is
trying to backpedal ??

>probably doesn't like simpsons memes either

>even if she was single, I dodged a fucking bullet
you didn't dodge anything since she was never headed your way. i share your dislike of tattoos however (although to a far less extreme degree).

Spotted the low income nigger

yeah for real tho, it's gotta hurt knowing you can't decide reality no matter how hard you whine

"Tattooed guys stole money girlfriend(s)" the post

this thread again?

not even the same poster lol you fucking idiot

>tries to reapply bait
>attempt unsuccessful

goto google. Type in define sarcasm

I used to get some with meaning when I was younger

now I just get tattoos on impulse because I've run out of shit I care enough about to get a tattoo of it. I'm not posting pics of all of them, but I can give you a rundown if you're still around

nope, I have none of those things tattood on me :^)

this is my favorite tattoo

glad she's dead

Let me guess, this guy is jelly that people can grow a beard and he can't. Butthurt much?

your (You) suggests otherwise

Underage - not even a hair on his arm. Prolly henna tattoo

I realize this is bait, but that picture is fucking horrible.

I'm covered in tattoos and made a million last year with my company. Haha op true bitch mad that he's not an alpha

>I'm manly because I can grow a beard and have tattoos!
wanna know how I know you're underage (& b&)?

it's bait, this nigger keeps making this thread, same pic, same text, hide thread and move on

>Married, industrial mechanic
>Flabby arms and clean soft hands
>Admits to just tattooing himself out of impulse

>Is there a direct correlation...?
Yes.

Want to try doing a survey of 100 random tattooed people? We can scale the results by the percentage of body covered by tattoos, and give bonus points for hands/neck/face tattoos.

So... they were always for degenerates.

He did something good, but the tattoos were still a terrible decision and he's a social fuck up.

>attention doodles
I'm stealing that.

So... you have a trade job that pays hourly? Is that supposed to be impressive? It's shit that needs to get done, but you didn't exactly light the world on fire there, inkanon. And you will never progress beyond that. You will turn wrenches until you are 65.

pure scum
I support the assault rifle idea

underrated post

They think its a joke.

Are you implying that you're a little bit special?

I have ink injected under every inch of my skin. I am also one of Forbes 400. Check and mate OP.

26, sorry I'm blonde and don't look like chewbacca
>clean soft
ah yes, because my hands need to be permanently coated in grease at all times. sorry to not fit your stereotypical line of thinking, but theres this stuff called orange goop.

The have delusional schizoid narcissist tendencies, then.

where are all your tattoos?

I'm so special I might get an attention doodle so everyone knows how special I am

26?! Hunny, your arms tell me you're max 16. Even the blondest guy got hair on his arms.

Who is this faggot that is being posted a lot this week? Never seen before and I am pretty sure I am not missing anything.

That's fucking hilarious

Please doodle a hero.

Sure, whatever you say.
Just get more tattoos so I can spot you easier.

Its not delusional to want shitty people to die and to want to do the killing yourself.

Today tattoos are the noserings from the 90s, tunnels from the early 2000s.

so this post boils down to "I cant get laid because chad"

i love this pasta

No, they have that. Naive idiot.

You can inflict so much more pain immediately with a hammer, without permanent damage, but you won't do that, will you?

yeah dude youre not fooling anyone. $10 your wife is a cow covered in shitty tats. I mean look at that ring! You must be rolling in the dough

do you even english?

>thinks chad would even think about defiling his perfect skin with ugly scribbles

I don't prefer them but who are you to judge?

It sounds like you have some problems of your own to sort out.

i also found it funny he called him a soyboi when soybois are the ones drenching themselves in tattoos

An octopus. Very meaningful. So important you had to make sure you always remember it.

>I can give you a rundown if you're still around
I think was being sarcastic. Nobody cares about your tattoo stories. That's the point. You took the bait and showed you just want attention.

>didn't spend $2k on a ring because I have bills to pay

Sorry, but not everyone wants to spend tons of money on something they can't even wear half the time because of work.

>posts permanent pictures on body
>expects no judgement whatsoever

guess his favorite sex position.

It's for my cousin. it was his favorite animal. He came back from iraq all fucked up and killed himself.

Wait! Are tattooed people the special snowflakes of Sup Forums?