How to keep from killing self?

how to keep from killing self?
usually an upbeat guy, but i have massive mood swings that impair day to day activities. Major depressive disorder diagnosed, and today i just can’t fucking take it.

someone, anyone.

dumping more of this chick as well

Those are some fine ass titties user.
Also, tell me something about yourself, is this something you've had for years, or is it something of the past period?

Keep busy user, we all have our dark patches but you've been through them before and you'll get through this one.

I believe in you.

Also cut down on the drinking if you do it.

ive been dealing with it since around 14-15.
always manageable but i’ll put the blame on that being able to see close friends every day.

now i live with my best friend, just him and i. decent paying job. nice life but this consistent feeling of dread is overwhelming.

i honestly just want it to stop.

I used to know a girl named Mallory with big tits like this. Any of her face?

they really are. here’s another, man.

yessir

you’re most likely right.
i only drink about a beer or two nightly if i have any booze.

should i just stop entirely?

I've got depressions as well dude. I can understand your feelings. I'm in grad school atm but for some reason I can't find motivation to push onward. Some feeling of nihilism is constantly occupying my mind.Like it doesn't matter in the end. But then I realize that family and friends are what matter. Do you have any social ties?

I can only speak for myself. But if I drink even a few drinks I notice that my sleep is fucked up for a while.

And getting the comfiest sleeps are definitely related to mental health.

Not the same girl sadly.

sorry my guy, hahha

yessir. my roommate pays half the rent, so any hero would fuck him over financially. good relationship with a handful of friends as well as family. but maintaining those relationships currently seems futile.

if this feeling would simply cease to exist, a lot of issues that come with it, would make life so much easier to live man.

in terms of tossing and turning?

I know that feeling. This sense of futility is infuriating. It feels like everything is senseless.
Then again, what is passion?

would definitely be up to argue that it’s along the lines of an undying desire to accomplish a specific goal.

Do you read? Like, good books? Not shit-tier recent books, but centuries or millenia old books? They keep you and your mind busy enough not to keep in those dark places. I know my English is kind of simple, but it is not my native tongue.

1 - pray. You need a higher power.
2 - Meditate. You need inner peace.
3 - get a pet. Realize that their life is precious and like their God, they depend on you for food and amenities.
4 - love. Find something in you and your pets that make you special and thank them for it. It can be silly, like some people on Sup Forums. Me, I'm glad I don't abuse prescription drugs.

Don't put adult children who draw all over themselves and post the pictures on the internet up on a pedistal. Do you think they are really happy? Respect more passionate people, and you will become more passionate in the process.

>Some feeling of nihilism is constantly occupying my mind.Like it doesn't matter in the end
>if this feeling would simply cease to exist, a lot of issues that come with it, would make life so much easier to live man.

the end doesn't matter but the means does. Most people think that they can escape from suffering, what if they are wrong and life is an infinite loop ?
welcome to despair 2.0.
do whatever you want and enjoy life, don't think, don't fight what you can't win against, deceive yourself.

pics, for scientific reasons obviously

OP here,
what?

i do not, but honestly would really like to.
any recommendations?

Mma, Jiu Jitsu. First couple of months are hard, but worth it.

Keeps me on the straight and narrow.

Hey man, I know it doesn't seem like a good answer, but going to see a professional can really help out.

Online counselling.

Exercise.

Funny video marathon.

Eating Paleo.

You can get through this.

It's totally fine my guy. Any response or advice is greatly appreciated. Hell, even close friends of mine sometimes don't even put in as much effort as the as that sentence

All of you guys have been extremely helpful, honestly. Just being able to talk about it in a civil manner and receiving even the slightest bit of understanding and patience takes a bit of the weight off.

If you're ever in a rut as well, just remember that your words will be used in the future and will help another person.