Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in God?

Nein

Not in the way most religiousfags do. I certainly don't believe there is an old man with a beard who gives a shit if I eat pork or go to church on Sunday or wear two different fibers or whatever.

But I also realize that the universe is pretty damned big and don;t think that humanity is the apex of intelligence.

Yes.

the only God I believe in is Nicolas Cage.

I believe in Jesus, the only way.

LMAO watch rick and morty and ask yourself that question again

Yes I do

>Jesus

Magical Jewish space zombie

But do you accept the teachings of his only Church?

>humanity is the apex of intelligence

well said friend

which church would that be?

The Roman catholic Church, of course. Be catholic or be damned.

The one that will kill you if you don't agree.

Sure is dubs in here

Have you heard of Chad Ripperger?

There are a couple gods currently at war over humanity
If you don't have the logic or faith to recognize them
Sucks for you, goyim

>owned by the vatican
>like most peoples legal names and souls

Chuck Youngbrandts vid is one of the best for proof of god Enlil

>desist

It's deist, dipshit.

You could've said all of that in three words - "I'm a deist". Not that it would be a substantiated position either.

>implying that any religiosity can be logically substantiated

Of course not.

hey man, please don't bring negativity into my thread. thanks

Yarp

I seriously hope this is a joke.

There's a major difference between the agnosticism expressed in and deism.

Deism acknowledges that an Abrahammic god exists but that god has no plan for us as individuals. It attempts to reconcile Christianity and free will.

Agnosticism is a throwing up of the hands in the face of physically observable evidence. "Fuck if I know" sort of shit.

That's a complicated question. It depends on what you mean by "God." It helps no one to be reductive. I believe that that we are here implies to some degree that there are forces larger than us. Now, we can get into the semanticalities, but the very notion of belief itself can be rhetorically whittled to the bare nub of its meaning.I'd like to talk to you a lot more about this. Would you be interested in reading some of my literature?

No!

>Agnosticism is a throwing up of the hands in the face of physically observable evidence.
Are you referring to physically observable evidence of a diety?

No, because God doesn't believe in me...

>but the very notion of belief itself can be rhetorically whittled to the bare nub of its meaning

This is Sup Forums. Whittled bare nubs are de rigueur around here.

Go away Jordan Peterson.

have you not seen it? It will change your mind.

>Are you referring to physically observable evidence of a diety?

No, the largeness of the universe. There is zero physically observable evidence of a deity, other than the fact that man has created one.

dude, you gotta believe.

which one?

Nope.

Creator of the universe

We're in agreement then.

>Not in the way most religiousfags do. I certainly don't believe there is an old man with a beard who gives a shit if I eat pork or go to church on Sunday or wear two different fibers or whatever.

Pork is unhealthy, church on sunday is post-bible invention, God commanded the hebrews not to mix linen and wool specifically because it was something pagans priests were into.

I prefer the Master of the Universe

>We are most likely within a simulation
>You would have to be autistic to minmax the entire universe
>And have no life
>YFW God is a neckbeard

One question - are people who are trying to reaffirm their belief just doing it for fun and to aggravate people? I've seen a good amount of threads like that in the past weeks.

>just doing it for fun and to aggravate people

That's pretty much the point of this place, isn't it?

Sadly, I think it is. And it's become the point of many other boards on this website. Our good friends over at Sup Forums are a sad, pathetic excuse for a board ad well at this point.

>never watching Xavier: Renegade Angel

Aren't you supposed to be in school right now?

Sup Forums is like entirely the same people or bots at this point

Nah, rotting in office hours right now. Should be grading papers, but that blows.