Will Nolan's WW2 movie, "Dunkirk", be propaganda?

Will Nolan take a sincere approach? Or will he take the Spielberg "Saving Private Ryan" route of the Germans being a bunch of disgusting skinhead white-supremacists that shouldn't be taken alive?

its Nolan so it probably will something completely different

What do you think?
Stop giving these Hollywood kikes your fucking money to consume their anti white propaganda.

GOD DAMNIT YES IM TEIGGERED

Check the nose on that guy on the left. Tooootally not propaganda

Yes, yes it will.

Funniest part is

He is revamping a movie from the 1950s to make that $$$$

How is he not being btfo for this ?

Like seriously you're that bad at screen writing something original that you bite off of a 1950s movie ????

What a fucking kike

He is the greatest artist who has ever lived.

Take a while guess faggot

Wasn't Dunkirk where and when the combined British and French forces decided not to stand up to Hitler, but flee and let the Nazis take France instead?

This needs to be made into a movie.

Saving Private Ryan didn't show Germans that way at all. The way the Americans execute them needlessly when they surrender is supposed to make you sympathize with them. Maybe you just lack empathy.

Bump

More like where Hitler pulled an Orwell and decided to just not do anything.

Dunkirk is where Hitler's generals begged him to unleash the Panzer divisions and push the Anglos into the sea but he was reluctant.

I think his astrologist told Hitler to wait.

The world would have been a nicer place if he hadn't waited :(.

Not true, that was in Normandy after D-day.

Reading the Wikipedia currently, this is what the movie will be about

It'll prob be a bit of both

Oh yeah, Dunkirk is so interesting. Literally everybody gives a fuck about the Brits running away to their island

Did we watch the same saving private ryan

I don't think we did

No it wouldn't. Stop being such a fucking cuck

Nvm you're right, Hitler let them leave without using panzers.

Will it have an american protagonist saving the day?

>another WW2 movie

>Normandy after D-day.

No that was where they didn't want to wake anyone up and Rommel was at home for a family birthday.

They issued a Hitler-approved halt order for the Pazners in May which gave the BEF time to get their shit unfucked.

You don't think the world would be better without the EU and with a technologically-focused Germany? Really?

Agreed

Of course it will be anti-white, pro-Anglo/American scum propaganda

Dunkirk was the biggest mistake Hitler made.
He should have slaughetered Anglo scum like pigs and hang their dead corpses onto the streets

fuck Nolan, Fuck Anglos, Fuck America

I appreciate your support for the white cause, but you will never be white and every single American regardless of race will burn in hell for their crimes against the Aryan race

No, fuck you. We were performing humanitarian acts for England and you fucking idiots attacked our supply boats, killing American citizens.

You either wanted to fight us or you thought we were weak. Either way, I hope my granddaddy killed your whole family. Fuck you.

>American
>human

I really hope Mexicans, Natives and Negroes unite and smash the American cancer from North America

>tfw the industry overdosed on WW2 PC Games in the late 90's and early 00's
>tfw they quit cold turkey and I haven't had a decent fix in years

It's all modern or futuristic trash.

Let them try you sour kraut. I hope they do. They'll receive a bullet just like your granddaddy.

>the whole british army is surrounded at dunkirk by the 1000 tiger tanks of hitler who is personally commanding the battle
>american airborne division is dropped in to give time for the help to arrive
>american carrier battle group comes into rescue and in the last scene thousands of b-17s and mustangs blow 500,000 strong nazi army into dust
>there is also a love story and struggle of jews and black soldiers fighting for their recognition
if americans made it - edition

This
Saving Private Ryan definitely didn't show them as skinhead fascists. If anything it showed them as people that were just fighting for their country, and the US unnecessarily executed them. Kill yourself OP.

The guys that they killed were not Germans but Czechs, saying they were forced to fight for the Germans. Since they didn't understood them, they executed them.

Are you saying there will be no twists or shenanigans?

That's the only time Nolan movies are ever any good