I fucked up bad & I need advice

I fucked up bad & I need advice.

I have a floor ghost creature thing.
>Buy house recently
>Many animals were sacrificed here
>In the dark see this 4inch black shapeless thing, darker than the room zoom across the floor, fast. No sound.
>When it is dark, I see it. It stands out. It has this amorphous shape like energy flowing outwards like mostly a 3D radiating oval shape with spike like trails emanating from it.
>When I freak out and run to the lights, it vanishes but I feel it.
>I can feel it is there and this thing teleports behind stuff, making me turn to where it is and then it moves really fast but I see it
>Last night, walking to kitchen,
It went through. the. fucking fridge.
>This was not a fucking rat
>Turned on light and was out of breath.
What the fuck is this shit? Am I being haunted?

>many animal were sacrificed here

Why?

>Ohh geez my brain too smart to get confused my sensory signals and shadows. Must be fucking Ghost rat demons. That sounds like a reasonable explanation

how are people actually this stupid

I think it's you. Probably a brain tumor.

Some cult

Motherfucker, it is a ghost.

Elaborate

Then why the fuck does this keep happening, you smart aleck fuck?

>I can feel it is there and this thing teleports behind stuff, making me turn to where it is and then it moves really fast but I see it
*sacrifices a goat behind you *nothin personnel kid

I get extreme tingling when this thing gets near me.

It never comes to me but it will get close

Put a bowl of milk out for it but spike it with holy water

The number of explanations that aren't "it's a non corporeal entity with no definition" are far more numerous and realistic than ghost.

>Audio-visual hallucinations
>An actual mouse that ran under your fridge and it looked wrong
>Brain Tumors causing you to see shit that isn't there
>drugs
>Alcohol
I could come up with more, each with a scientific explanation behind it that makes sense.

I keked one time

You need new meds.

>No psychotropics
>Fridge is too close to floor
>Has no tail
>No sound
>Can physically sense its presence
>Kinda has spike like things on it
>Like a oval black sea urchin thing
>no hallucinations
>past neurological trauma
>several dead frogs buried underground
>Found a thing made out of a bird skull and feathers

Even if all of those things were true, there is still a valid explanation that doesn't rely on fantasy.

You'd have to explain to me how ghosts work, definitively.

Try to leave a food bowl overnight. See if it has changed in the morning

This

Obviously an energy based, disembodied, non-corporeal entity is here and making its existence here ever so slightly known. It must have been something that was brought in and killed here at some point.

I think I will sell the house soon. If anyone wants a house in Bucharest, Romania, you know where to find me.

You have to make sure it sees you masturbate in front of it. Not like partially clothed, but full on naked, not even socks. Once it notices what you're doing, you will speed up your pace, you must chase after it saying the Lord's prayer while masturbating. Regardless of your religion this method almost always work, it just requires the Lord's prayer.

Unfortunately due to conservation of energy, that non-corporeal entity needs some sort of energy source and or energy transport system. That's not even to mention its apparent properties of phasing through matter.

Ghosts aren't real. It must be something else.

OP DONT LISTEN TO THESE FUCKS THEY ARE AGENTS OF GAY PEDOPHILIA. YOU AND YOUR HOUSE IS HAUNTED BY THE ENERGIES OF THE SACRIFICED SOULS. THE ONLY WAY TO CLEANSE IT IS TO APPEASE THE ANGERED SOULS BY SACRIFICING SOMETHING EQUALLY AS DARK AND VILE AS A DEMON RAT, SO YOU NEED TO FIND A JEW OR NIGGER AND SACRIFICE IT IN YOUR HOME

Rock salt ma nigga. Holy water too. Get your shit blessed. Saw it on Supernatural so it must be true.

you saw a shade. welcome to the club. death is the only way out.

/thread

what area?

So... Who you gonna call?

Why are you posting this on Sup Forums? Go to /x/.

Okay, Say you are right. There is a ghost creature thing in your house. Why are you afraid of it exactly? From what you said, it hasn't done anything to you. It's more like a roommate that can't tell your friends about your depraved fetishes.

I say you befriend the creature or let it do it's thing. Worst case scenario, we get a cool new episode about haunted houses and the disappearance of a Sup Forumstard.
Best case, you get a hot ghost waifu.

Have fun!

i can confirm i had 2 demons and they both gagged to re-death on my dick and cum

stopped reading at "shapeless thing"
poorly written, boring to read

>>several dead frogs buried underground

>several dead frogs buried underground

they werent dead they were in torpor for the winter you absolute feckwit

They were decapitated, stabbed, shot with some small caliber gun, and one was completely mutilated.

>/x/

what sector, dude?

4D chess

Another underage OP, surprise surprise. Sage faggot.

This

post more mercies