I broke up with her, am i an idiot?

i broke up with her, am i an idiot?

Fucking yes you are. Now post more

Did you break because of that stupid piercing ?
(and, yes, youre an idiot)

Dunno, I've never met her.

No if you pull more. Yes if you’re a neckbeard getting sympathy pussy from 4/10 azn

That piercing is hot as fuck

now you can find some waxed pussy instead of 80s muff.

why?

Can't tell, don't know what she's like

But post more pics, she's a good fap

Because she's hot af you dumbass, the only reason to break up with her is if she stopped putting out

no. whore tattoo makes it clear - she is a whore and bad decision maker, also bad taste
bush - no thanks. trim that shit
body is average or upper case of average.

if she were a hoe (and I assume she was) then nothing is lost. If she were intelligent (lol, look at that shitty tattoo) and funny and loyal then yes. but you broke up for a reason.... she wasnt an angel.

Dude her body is perfect, shed have to be a real fuck up for that to be a good decision

I'm glad you did, now I can cum all over her private pics

how is it perfect??? :P u making me question my decision

its not. faggot.

What's not to love? Great tits, thighs, stomach, muscular, tan. Where does she live, I'll move in on that now that you're out

no not really. she's hot sure, and new to us so a lot of anons will go 'yes you're an idiot'.

but anons, guess what. even girls who look 10/10 can becoming annoying or boring and you lose interest in being around them anymore.

hawaii

>tattoo
No she's clearly trash. Good job OP, serious here.

Nice bod.
Now u broke up, move on.
New chick then post more pics.
Am I right bois?

No body is worth a shitty personality.
You tell us. How bad was it?

"no matter how hot she is, somewhere there's some guy who's completely sick of her shit"

so no user, you'll probably regret it a bit because she certainly has a rockin' bod but if you got a chick like her once you can get one again, hopefully one who isn't a bitch or lacks whatever quality caused you to dump her.

Damn!! An entire ocean apart...

it depends. was she bat shit crazy?

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING PERFECT SHAPE

rate?

depends on the reason

No, she has full bush.
You did ok.

Now you cant go back to her, you've uploaded her nudes online. You wouldn't want a gf whom everyone has her nudes, do you?

Hivemind, user.

she got a face?

If you did because it felt right to you - No
If you did just because you were bein a cunt - Yes

are you gay?

Probably not. There are 6 billion of them on the planet, find one that's less hard work

not for you

nope.

just fuck her friends and she will want to get back with you.

7.5/10
Show us her pussy/asshole

if her feminist bush, shit piercing and shit tattoo are any indication of her personality then id say you may the right move

Sweet Danny Sexbang robe

depends why?
I broke up with my gf because she's a bipolar bitch. I don't care how hot they are, if they're bipolar psycho bitches they aren't worth the pussy

Dub dubs speaks truth

A bitches look don't mean shit. Tight body and flawless face are worthless in this world. It all fades. Find a girl that's pretty inside where it won't fade.

8/10
Xtra points for picture clarity

No, sorry.

not really worthless. all you really need in this world is money. with money, you can have a hot 20 year old all your life even into your 80's

It depends, post face.

/thread

every girl is bat shit crazy user

even your mom?

bitch my mom is the craziest bitch ive ever seen

Second that.
Maddest fuck I ever had

10/10

No matter how hot a woman is, somebody somewhere is sick of her bullshit.

she has a tatoo ... shes a witch

lelz

You dodged a bullet. She's chubby now but she'll be full blown landwhale in a few years.

I mean she is hot but it doesn’t matter how hot she is if she is a raging cunt that only gets them so far

So why did you dump her?

The tats and implants mean shes probably stupid and crazy.

This.
I've had some physically hot women..
..but wasn't happy until I settled for a physically average one.

I cant tell where her ass ends and her leg begins user

Omfg more in that Robe?

Or in other words: no matter how hot she is someone, somewhere is sick of her shit

Depends. Why did you dump her? Be specific.

>Hairy muff

No you're not.

Y u cut off some of the pic faggot, I can't jack to her feet unless I can see the toes

>Or in other words: no matter how hot she is someone, somewhere is sick of her shit
Amen! But when they are a s fine as that bitch, the sick-of-her-shit threshold is set mighty high.

How hot is she

virgin detected