What's it like to have below 145 IQ?

What's it like to have below 145 IQ?

I can't even imagine how terrible it must be to have a brain that can't even do its one simple job properly.

How do you even live with yourself when you can't even trust your own brain to always come to the right conclusions automatically with zero effort?
How do you live with yourself when you have to put effort in to your thinking like some kind of shitty old machine?
How do you live with yourself when you have to second guess your own train of thought?
How do you live with yourself when everything doesn't come to you naturally?

It must be torture. It must be like having a slow computer with 10000 viruses for a brain, except you'll never be able to fix it or buy a new one

Don't fall for all the memes saying that IQ doesn't matter and that smart people are often miserable. It's all a bunch of lies. IQ means literally everything in this world and there are absolutely zero side-effects to having high IQ.

This is what IQ measures. Are these things unimportant to you?
>Logic
>Pattern Recognition
>Ability to adapt to new ways of thinking
>Learning capability
>Memory
>Innovative thinking
>Ability to address several problems simultaneously

Other urls found in this thread:

coedcherry.com/models/indiana-a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's cute, Achmed

are you allowed outside of your cuckshed sven? you don't want to get abdul mad do you boy?

low IQ people usually heavily overestimate their I

High IQ people underestimate it

Really makes you think

Indiana A

If anyone is interested in her work, one of my favorites, good tastes op.

>implying there are any muslims with 145 IQ
stop cluttering the board with your posts, Mahmoud

IQ has nothing to do with success. Sorry you have a hard time getting anywhere in life you introverted edge lord

My IQ was tested at 154 and I'm generally miserable. Would be happier being an IQ 115 dumb dumb who didn't compulsively think about everything logically.

Id let her crush my dick with high heels on

IQ's above 130 are largely the same, achievement-wise

Ma IQ is 74... I is happy... da wite womens is always beggin for mys big dick.

who is this girl

pls tell

>work

top lel

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT FAMILIA

IQ is a measurement of your groups intelligence, not your own. If your iq is 145 compared to the people around you who are basically somalis, in other words your iq is probably 110 compared to average white people.

Also a real iq test is performed by a psychologist in a controlled environment, not a facebook app.

>I'm smart did you know that?
>I'm cool did you know that?
>pay attention to me please
>please please like me
>pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssseeee
>please notice me senpai

shooped dick.

Fuck off cuck

you feel smart, but then the world keeps beating you down. It makes you mad and unhappy.

Never had an IQ test. Probably around 100 trust me high or low you can still be depressed.

How does it feel to be autistic?

Christopher Dorner

To all you "muh IQ" narcissists

Nobody cares about your existence and the world is a better place because you reproduce considerably less than the average idiot

Sincerely,
135 IQ

Only 140. Sorry I suck so bad, senpai.

This. High IQ is a curse. 110 is the sweet spot.
>smart enough for college and most jobs
>not smart enough to see that life is a meaningless void

Search for Indiana A

She works to give me fap material user, and she does a good job at it.

Its okay.

To be honest I've found intelligence to be more of a punishment than ignorance.

Sometimes I have to numb myself to stop the incessant need to toil away because my mind is screaming with questions that need answers.

creativity and iq are considered separate .a high iq isnt enough to come up with something innovative by itself

brain chemistry is thought to be linked to creativity but having a high iq is not. you can have a chemical imbalance and be intelligent

>trust your own brain to always come to the right conclusions automatically with zero effort?
What's it like being 12?

Life is definitely not a meaningless void. You need those extra iq points, senpai-

What's it like to have sharia law?

Just Indiana A doesn't give me shit though

gib the full name

Well they say the most intelligent people tend to go crazy before the dumb ones.

I know how you feel, to keep what friends I have left I have to play dumb at times, I tend to over analyze things way too much. It is madding isn't it.

Dear OP,

I am searching for the name of the woman pictured. I reverse image searched your picture you posted and I did not find anything. Please advise.

Humbly,

user

If you don't believe in God then life is a void.

wow, another IQ fag.

look kid, IQ is not an accurate measurement of someone intelligence, without wisdom or experience IQ is nothing. Also you might want to step off your high horse there pal, 145 IQ altough above average is hardly impressive, especially considering you're here of all places trying to brag about it. Come back when you got a Mensa certificate if you want to act like an elitist you fucking pleb.

You're not special stop acting like you are.

OP as always was a faggot.

>i'm king shit of fuck mountain
congratulations on your participation in a nigger-ridden statistical sample

this.

aaaaaaaaand

/thread

Dear user,

Go rape yourself with a 5 pound roll of ground beef

Sincerely,
Guy taking a shit at 8:46 AM

coedcherry.com/models/indiana-a

Look what I found in less than a minute

The need itself to rant on the internet and push your supposed superiority down random strangers' throats gives away your insecurity and lack of social skills.

You're nothing more but a high-functioning autist who happened to score higher on a pattern recognition test than the average populace.

t. low iq mongrel

>Be me
>Be 14
>Mum wants me to do IQ test
>Don't care a bit
>Do IQ test
>105
>Still don't care

Only stupid people tell me what an high IQ they got. The test maybe isn't shit but no matter how high your IQ may be, you still have a human brain and the human brain is complete shit. But you won't believe me anyway OP. I must be wrong. I got a low IQ.

holy shit is this kid the same girl as the OP pic?

You need those extra iq points to be able to find her. To bad you rolled a bad iq in life

Did I do it? Do I have autism?

not an arguement

Also /s/ has a Indiana A thread every now and then, just keep an eye out for one.

>somebody didn't present proper arguments against muh feels
yeah well, what did you expect faggot?

Thx, jewgle apparently doesn't like """white""" women.(I know about other search engine but i didn't bothered)

Agreed OP.

This thread is a great example of how to trigger every autist in Sup Forums

not an arguement

>implying

t. 'murican intellectuals

> iq 135

i get what you want here but 145 is a bit high i mean you speak for like 8 percent of ppl...
120 is enough...

burn the rest

>How do you even live with yourself when you can't even trust your own brain to always come to the right conclusions automatically with zero effort?
>How do you live with yourself when you have to put effort in to your thinking like some kind of shitty old machine?
>How do you live with yourself when you have to second guess your own train of thought?
>How do you live with yourself when everything doesn't come to you naturally?
What's your actual IQ user?
It's clearly not as high as you are implying, or you would know that's all nonsense.

No problem, you had to search "Indiana A model" or else it gives you nothing but stuff about Indiana the State. She also goes by multiple names but Indiana A is the only one I really remembered.

why would I need to memorize useless shit? I just google or use a calculator.

only valuable skill is talking professional and being charming, all you ever need.

You must be dumb as shit. It must be infinitely worse to have an IQ. There's only a handful of others in the world who are your equal and you'll most likely never meet them.

there's enough purpose in the world for god to be unnecessary

How is it like having an IQ below 160? To only have a vague understanding of complex topics, but being completely unable to understand how they are interdependent?

High IQ people aren't inherently miserable: they just tend to be miserable because most people aren't like them. They have a hard time finding connection with others and this leads to lonliness

>using a number to define your subjective intelligence

What was the standard deviation on your test, OP?

105 IQ here

If you are that mean irl I understand how miserable you are.

>png
yes

I think the more intelligent you are the more you doubt and second guess yourself. That's what intelligence is.

You might wanna try that again.

I have 103.You feel you lack a little bit more to understand complex math and logic.
Like you know you dont have the capability for this kind of thing.
Learning is a little hard.Memory functions a litlle slower than 140.

yeah thought so you vapid piece of shit, now go about defining yourself with numbers to escape from the fact you're just as retarded as the rest of the human species fuckhead

Why are white people obsessed with black people on this board? Why do you faggots keep taking about our dicks? They are not even that large. Only 8 inch average

>B-being a brainlet is the sweet spot!

Kill yourself

Last time I was tested was during freshman year of high school and it was 139. Let's call it 136 because I've smoked a lot of weed since then. Still feels pretty good.

I do not like rape but I do like ground beef.

Too bad, indeed. Maybe some day, my IQ will rise.

Yeah, but intellect is always better than intelligence

>white people obsessed with black people on this board
>implying there is no niggers
>leaf

>ifunny

>t. conceited and delude nigger leaf
>why are you so obsessed guise omg our dicks aren't taht big

We are obsessed with niggers because you are problem that needs to be removed, if you value intelligence so much then you would know your specific genetic alele is detrimental to humanity, kys.

>>Ability to adapt to new ways of thinking
>>Learning capability
>>Memory
>>Innovative thinking
>>Ability to address several problems simultaneously

isn't IQ

IQ is mainly pattern recognition

premise shaky, no sources, needs condensing, image unrelated

3/10 post, consider self evaluation before boasting

that

>only valuable skill is talking professional and being charming, all you ever need.

slimey salesman detected.

according to raventest.net my IQ is 148

Who the fuck cares about math? I suck at math. It takes too much effort

You just need to find something to replace him with. I replaced him with trying to improve my virtue and reasoning skills, because that's essentially what god also does.

Read Ride the Tiger by Julius Evola. It cured my nihilism phase when I was young

That's child IQ. It's inflated and it doesn't mean shit. You have to take it again if you want to see your real score

Your high IQ is irellevant, you belong to a tribe who is being decisively defeated by an invading tribe who has an average IQ of around 80. Your high IQ isn't stopping you from funding your own destruction through taxes so shut up.

>dad is slav
>dad has iq of 164 gets into princeton
>becomes jehovahs witness
>leaves princeton because during the 50s secondary education was frowned upon.
>becomes carpenter few years
>retires as a mailman

This is the life of above 160 iq

i finally found a context to post this file in jpeg format after 10 long years of waiting

138 from my official school test. it is a meaningless void bro. the real question is... so what?

Mailman is a pretty comfy and red pilled job though. Nothing to be ashamed about.

its useful in every kind of profession, being able to bullshit your way through, being able to handle people is way more useful than being able to memorize a shitton of books and information.
makes life a whole lot easier.

So he was smart enough to pick an easy life, not chasing wealth. And now you're butthurt there's nothing to inherit, amerifat.

well that was easy

Raven test is not accurate, because it was way too easy. I scored a 160 on it, and I'm sort of an idiot.

>145 IQ altough above average is hardly impressive,
>Come back when you got a Mensa certificate

you do know 150 is genius right?

>autists need to brag about a number on an anonymous imageboard because they've never accomplished anything more than catching up on their anime backlog

Who is this spunk monk?

163 IQ Hung-aryan reporting in. How can romanians even compete?

That's one high IQ.

Should niggers be exterminated?

Is Islam a religion of peas?

I'm at 137. In fact, smarter people generally trust their brain less (they're more aware of their error rate and develop implicit confidence intervals to compensate), smarter people tend to think more (they can solve a given problem in less time, but they tend to see more problems, and tend to spend more time probing insoluble problems before abandoning them), they tend to be less impulsive (most people never have any awareness of their train of thought, much less second-guess it), and they tend to have much less time-preference (so they are willing to work hard on skills/subjects that don't come naturally, as well as those that do).

So... everything about this is backwards. The basic idea that IQ is extremely important and people with high IQ are capable of understanding lines of argument that people of lower IQ can't is true. But it's also important to remember that accuracy of predictions depends much more on acquiring empirical data and finding trustworthy authorities than on pure intellectual firepower.