I am 27 years old and make $42,000 per year, I have a masters degree...

I am 27 years old and make $42,000 per year, I have a masters degree, I have a nice studio apartment with granite countertops. However I am having no luck on dating sites such as POF, OK Cupid and Tinder. There are many women that have the physical attributes that I prefer, but they either want to breed, have already bred, or they attend a Christian church at least 1 time a week. Is it really so hard to find an athiest non breeder with the physical attributes that I prefer? I have actually did have sexual intercourse for the first time with a girl from POF, but we had nothing in common, so I lost her number. I am so fucking lonely....

OP must be ugly or have a small dick or both.

Why don't you buy a home?

All those dating sites and apps are full of stupid bitches who think that all men just want their dick in some pussy. So even if you're looking for a real relationship, and really are a kind dude, the bitches will treat you horribly. They mostly use the apps to flaunt their pussy and never deliver. Better to use meetup.org or meet them at church, library etc.

$42K/year

>On Sup Forums, wonders why girls aren't attracted to you

Damn I wish I could afford granite work tops

Masters degree and you only make $42K a year? How do you feel knowing I make $52K per year and barely graduated HS?

buy a little home, not the half a million dollar ones. better than paying 2-3x the cost of a mortgage for something you never keep or pass on.

Common multiplier for homes is 2.5X gross. OP can afford $100K home, which is an attached townhome low-quality home in most suburbs. Not exactly the panty droppa.

I've had a very similar experience with Tinder and OKCupid. I decided that I was tired of being chronically single at the age of 34, so I made accounts on both of them about 2 months ago. I've really had no luck. I seemingly hit it off with a handful of matches; had some really good initial conversations, but I was eventually ghost by every one of them. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.

Learn to read jackass

>granite countertops

This isn't the panty dropper you think it is.

Kys damn kike.

OP should buy a fixer. Fix it, then sell it. Use the money made to put down payment on bigger fixer, fix it, and sell. Rinse and repeat.

Just judging by the way you type it's readily apparent why...

>...with granite countertops
The fact that you felt the need to mention this automatically means you are a cunt of the highest order.

You put arbitrary limits on yourself and complain about it.
The woman you seek has probably adopted a protective guise, just to discourage the riff-raff.

>granite countertops
gay.jpg

Post countertops. I'm a pleb with solid woods ones =(

SOOO sorry you had to read the word church. God, how horrible! Dumb religionist me!

Whining. Go listen to Black Philip an develop game

You're not Chad, that's what you're doing wrong on those apps. They might talk to you when they're bored or want attention, but you're not what they really want.

You're probably right, but I don't know what other choice I have. I have avoidant personality disorder, so being social is really out of the question. Online dating was really my last hope for not being alone for the rest of my life.

>I have avoidant personality disorder
>can't find someone pls hlp
>being social is really out of the question
>can't find someone pls hlp

Fuck off retard.

OP, heard my local institution has some hotties.

Are you crazy more than half of all young adults will never own a home in their life. I make $64,000 a year and still have to rent unless I want to risk my entire future by signing a 30-year loan in an age where there's no such thing as job security.

Welcome to America, greatest country on Earth.

It's too late for you man , you will die alone

Have you told them about the granite? Mention that and you’re in.