Want someone to try and sext my wife and send me the convos can talk furthur through email or whatever platform

Want someone to try and sext my wife and send me the convos can talk furthur through email or whatever platform

Bump

Are you trying to catch her cheating to end things or do you want to catch her cheating because it turns you on...? mine as well be honest.

kik me at j.ohn.smith op

Cheating have been suspecting for awhile but want to be sure

her # is 5403762510

tell her xavier sent u

She's pretty. Do you have nudes? I'd be willing to catfish her for you if you share pix

Not her number faggot

Yes i have nudes...thats my wife what kind of beta would i be....jesus christ

Feels like bait.... Or just call her ass out. Clearly you feel that way for a reason? Or are you broken heated so you want to but her on Sup Forums?

No my heart is fine relationship is goin just as well as it has the last 6 years its that shes caught me on some shit before and idk if she just said fuck being faithful after that or what maybe i have guilty conscience

Bump

Well come clean and maybe she will to. Not a moralfag but if you two don't trust each other you're wasting your time.

The faggot turth was told. If you are so paranoid is because you are willing to cheat on her. Either way, you shouln't be together

get rekt op fag

same fagging

why is your picture so tiny?

Xavier, you live in stafford?

Fredricksburg

I'll be visiting family up there in a few days.... I'll bang your wife?

hmu we talk

op is a cuck