Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Helm_15_conspiracy_theories
youtube.com/watch?v=LOyBfihjQvI
youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA
youtube.com/watch?v=ggMI85GozOk&ab_channel=Thoughty2
youtube.com/watch?v=bdJY6TryGnU
youtube.com/watch?v=KrNNtNFVwmI
youtube.com/watch?v=n15dReDuC-c
patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5003186.PN.&OS=PN/5003186&RS=PN/5003186
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pay attention you dumb murrifat, because i am tired of reading these kind of threads. You are fat and you are not funny. You are an arrogant and pathetic retard who cannot realize the fact that you are not funny. And while you try so you country falls apart thanks to your nigro president and your culture gets raped daily by mexican shit, you waste your time living in a shitty house in some random autistic village, eating shit tier transgenic food and shooting at random stuff with one of your plenty guns. And meanwhile your nation keeps getting populated by shit tier niggers and asian inmigrants. Is your nation improving? No. Is your nation what it used to be? obviously not. You just keep stocking guns in hope they give sense to your low, marginated life, living from past memories which won't return and kissing big jew shoes. And you don't realize, you waste your time shitposting on anime boards and spaming your stupid "muh freedom" jokes everywhere in the internetz because in some spot of your sick mind you think its funny. But it's not. It's all just a decoy for yourself, because you can't stand the inminent question: "Why was i born on the biggest shithole on earth?"

dumb hospital poster

Quiet mountain jew

They did that a few weeks ago in my sky. It's pretty wild to see first hand.

I love you chocolate man

They're not normal

Chemtrails are a real problem.We need to fight it.

Yea it really is some crazy shit. This blue sky is going to be hazy and white in a bit because of it.

Really makes you think...huh

It's one thing to want to write it off to 1000 different possible reasons.

It's a different thing to watch planes making careful sky graffiti, and thinking, "are these niggas serious?"

inb404

>tfw no swiss gf

redpill me on chemtrails guys

they don't real

Paranoid Personality Disorder in action friend.
No matter the vast mountain of evidence you can give them to refute their claims, they'll keep on believing. Just like flat earthers

>you waste your time
>writes a paper to some random asshole over the internet

They're a product of idiots not understanding how weather works.

redpill me on what the're supposedly spreading through chemtrails

Medpack bringing the heat!

Whats your explanation that they aren't normal contrails?

Sounds like cloud seeding

they drop aluminum and barium fragments.
the ariel material is to map a realtime battlefield.
the data is used by simulated generals to predict target movements.
It's top secret next level radar/ robot warfare.

it culminated into this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Helm_15_conspiracy_theories

youtube.com/watch?v=LOyBfihjQvI
youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA

youtube.com/watch?v=ggMI85GozOk&ab_channel=Thoughty2
Skip to 13:40

Supposedly autism and homosexuality.

Swamp gas and/or secret illuminati shadow government jew conspiracy alien hyper-race hollow moon etc.

Passsenger planes travelling normally using hot turbine engines that produce trails of condensed water vapor in cold high altitude atmosphere is wild and crazy?

Literally autism and global warming

You can't make this shit up, people literally believe that the super secret gubmint is dropping autism vapes on citizens and all major airline companies and their literal millions of employees who are underpaid and constantly disgruntled are perfectly fine with taking this to their grave

>what does hot exhaust do when released in super cold air?

Not really. Once in a while you see one leaving an unusually long contrail, but that's not big deal.

When you see a collection of planes laying down the tic tac toe board when that never happens, and maybe you even see regular planes leaving regular contrails at the same time, then that's room for thought.

>over 2 hours of mentally ill people rambling on and citing other mentally ill and uninformed people as sources

No thanks friendo

But see when you get these kinds of troll responses, you even have to wonder if they are literally retarded or just don't know how to play the game.

Can I press a button on my telephone to ask to speak to somebody who isn't in India?

Flight paths criss-cross? Please do tell me more

youtube.com/watch?v=bdJY6TryGnU
youtube.com/watch?v=KrNNtNFVwmI

Flight paths that day of normal planes were taking hard turns just beforehand. Who knows what the reason might be. I didn't have a radio on hand.

All I'm saying is that it's a bit of a shock when they do that right over your head.

Never saw it out here in the boonies (Montana) before until like 4 weeks ago. Usually planes do fly overhead but the contrails would go away between 20-40 seconds. It wasn't until I realized the contrails weren't getting smaller but expanding is when I found it weird. Then it would just sit there while clouds moved past it.

OMG UR SUCH A SHEEPZ!

YOU CANT EVEN WAKE UP BC THEY R CONTEOLLING EVERYTHING YOU DO! THAT IS WHY YOU ARE A BASEMENT DWELLING NEET LOSER BC THE MAN IS MAKING YOU BE!

I HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT AND ONLY AT 15 YEARS OLD!

youtube.com/watch?v=n15dReDuC-c

Not an argument

>big jew shoes

When I was in the Air Force (yes chair force), a friend of mine mentioned Operation Indigo after getting back from fixing planes, and I just laughed at what it was. Maybe he was right, but who knows. The Government doesn't want people to know jack shit

Black semen

>Ratings disabled
>Comments disabled

>Muh ayyylmao reference grids

American education everyone...

My point is that the hot exhaust is making the "chemtrails". The chemtrails are just regular ice crystals you fat fucking retarded faggot.

>My point is that the hot exhaust is making the "chemtrails"
Not always. Condensation is a result of pressure difference. So it's the airfoils which tend to cause it in a more "natural" sense. The heat of the exhaust and the turbines do the same, of course, it's just that wings often have laminar spoilers (vortex generators) and winglets which are designed for it.

The byproducts of the combustion of kerosene are water and carbon dioxide. Clouds are water vapor. They are real clouds.

It's just kerosene and nothing else?

Seems like there's a lot more oversight for car fuel.

damn jews been sprayin

Pretty much. You can't use anything else at that height with that volatility.

>The byproducts of the combustion of kerosene are water and carbon dioxide
And aluminium, barium, strontium and a few other things.
patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=5003186.PN.&OS=PN/5003186&RS=PN/5003186

That doesn't look to bad OP, you probably be fine.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING MALAYSIA AIRLINES

Sure you can. There's extensive documented history about fuels and planes. Even because racecar people sometimes go to an airport just to get dat fuel.

>Sure you can.
Well yes, but not with the same efficiency. Which is kinda why they use it.

But yea, I often use regular avgas with my bike. Cleaner and better, but certainly pricier.

>Heroes never die!

>that swiss pasta

Delete this thread immediately.

Right? So the point is innovative people get things done in unconventional ways. Airflight itself was once unconventional.

Sometimes it ends like a Hindenburg or a Titanic, but at least most of the the time most people seem to be able to avoid mistakes.
>Hindenburg
>even once

This
I see this shit everyday... perfect lines,perfect angles .dunnoo

USA Sprayed Deadly Chemicals on American Cities
Deadly Chemical Sprays on American Cities
Photo Credit
Showing once again that the U.S. always tends to test out worse-case scenarios by getting to them first, the Army, CIA, and government conducted a series of biochemical warfare simulations upon American cities to see how the effects would play out in the event of an actual chemical attack.

They conducted the following air strikes/naval attacks:
- The CIA released a whooping cough virus on Tampa Bay using boats, and so caused a whooping cough epidemic. 12 people died.
- The Navy sprayed San Francisco with bacterial pathogens and in consequence many citizens developed pneumonia.
- Upon Savannah, GA and Avon Park, FL, the army released millions of mosquitoes in the hopes they would spread yellow fever and dengue fever. The swarm left Americans struggling with fevers, typhoid, respiratory problems, and the worst, stillborn children.

Even worse was that after the swarm, the Army came in disguised as public health workers. Their secret intention the entire time they were giving aid to the victims was to study and chart-out the long term effects of all the illnesses the public was suffering.

My understanding was that it's either for weather control (some elements or heavy metals thrown into the sky to intensify/neutralize regional storm systems or whatnot) or a way to "charge" the atmosphere so that HAARP can work better or do something spooky.

At least those are the more plausible ones. There's also obviously the theory that it's simply poison to kill people/crops

>What is copypasta?

Got a friend in Spain, told me she saw it all the time.

Don't see much of it here.

>There's also obviously the theory that it's simply poison to kill people/crops
Why do you think think there is a drought in California?

Because half of it is desert and they pump all their water from one river?

this post costs americans several thousand dollars

No, because the west coast oceans look like that and that stop the rain from coming in.

Gee, I wonder what could be causing that.

You forgot the part where we bottled our water to sell it across the country.

>Implying Nestle is "we"

oh yeah