My neighbor just threatened me to convert to Islam

He said he will get his "group" together and make me regret it if I dont. Apparently I'm hurting the community. What do I do?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eB9WgR_N4h4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WUT

Get a British or German flag next time and maybe we'll nibble.

Refuse and arm yourself

Buy a gun.
If they come near your house smite them down.
Get a Mosin Nagant since they're cheap and one of the best starter rifles.

Buy a gun

if they try to get violent kill them all in self defense

claim stand your ground
get off scott free
you just made the world a better place

if your in california
your fucked

contact the police you cuck

ROACH ALERT!

MUH MOSIN NAGANT
MUH CHEAPNESS
MUH AFFORDABILITY
MUH HISTORY
MUH WARS

knock on his door and ask talk man to man about it...then again you should of done this the second he said it as he was overstepping his boundries

this is America, not eurabia, get some rednecks and guns and tell those goatfuckers to shove off

MUH OTTOMAN EMPIRE
MUH ARMY OF CHILDREN
MUH SIEGES
MUH HISTORY
MUH WARS

then again demanding someone converts or else is fucked so just call the cops

Report the incident. This will give you a foundation for the "I was in fear for my life" defense.
Buy a gun. Preferably a pistol but as user said, Mosin Nagants are great rifles.
Never brandish the weapon at them. Only pull it out if they get aggressive. And if you draw, it's better to use it than just threaten.
Also buy a steel security door if you can afford it.

LEAVE THE ROACH ALONE HE DINDU NUFFIN

Sounds like you should leave a tip on a certain line.

I was just bashing on your stupid rifle of choice, not your country.

Get a dog. A big dog. Maybe more than one. Make sure it's looks intimidating. Nothing causes people to back off then a large dog.

Go to the media, help Trump with his campaign. Record it next time you talk to him.

really, i would be more intimitaded if he had a gun instead of a dog.

Report the confrontation. This lends validation to your statement when you say you had to defend yourself. Do not listen to other anons about the nagant, it's shit for home defense. Go out and drop the cash on a good shotgun. Buy a few boxes of bird shot if you want to ruin their day, buy buckshot if you want to fuck them up real good, buy deer slugs if you want to kill them and little Timmy in the house across the street. 12ga is the ultimate for negotiations with terrorists.

Agree with everything but sacking of Constantinopolis, they had it coming.

You stop lying on Sup Forums.

I live bear Dearborn and have gone into the city many times. There are no problems.Muslims, at least here in the US, are very kind and peaceful.

In fact, the only people causing problems are faggots like you trying to encite violence.

00 buck is enough to kill little Timmy as well
People always underestimate shotguns

youtube.com/watch?v=eB9WgR_N4h4

They are lying in wait until they have better numbers. You have no idea what's coming. Take it from someone who has seen his country turn into a shithole because of them, if you do nothing now you will regret it, no matter how 'nice' and 'tolerant' they seem as a complete minority.

You're our renegade son, America. Listen to your dad once in a while.

I highly doubt this is true. EspesciaLly coming from a teenage spongebob poster.

In case it IS true: call cops

This, completely. If there are any muslims, they are peaceful. Its is those who deny Muhammad (pbuh) that are at fault.

>pagan turk

So you worship tengri then?

shoot him if he tries anything, you live in America moron

shoot the fucking heretic in the face, thats fucking what.

Fuck off

Quads speak the truth

Call the police.

Depends on the construction. If you live an older house, it's more likely the lower level will be atleast partially brick. There will definitely be spalling on the other side of the wall, but it greatly lowers the chance of the buck getting through intact with enough force to kill. Wounding on the other hand is still very likely.

You are American, if someone enters your basement just fucking kill him.

call your local police department, actual threats are real

This is fucking stupid, no dog is any match for a human at all.

Burn down his house.

OP is a baiting lying faggot.

>1 post by this ID

b8 thread move along

Praise tengri, the only true god of roaches

is that pakistan?

Preemptive attack. Kill them all and make them regret the day they threatened you with conversion.

Faggot you can build an ar for the price of two of them. Go to a fucking gun store and buy a used modern handgun. Or if you are super broke get a makarov. Shop around and get to know the guys who work at your local stores. Have them break down the gun and show you how to operate it and maintain it. Or go to any major sporting goods store and get a can of Bear spray and a bat. Then report his ass for making threats of violence. Try and get him on tape threatening you.

How is a britbong posting with an american flag?

This post makes me sad ;_;
Guess we are not any different from piece of shit muslims, hope this world dies soon

Go buy some cheap $100 throw away 22 pistol and shoot at them faggot

If you don't have $100 to spend then God you are so fucked in life

Call the FBI, they eat shit like this up when given the chance. Hell if I wasnt stuck in the office right now filing paper work I would love to say hi to achmed and all his phone and internet traffic.

Would be lovely combing through all his contacts and possibly linking one of them to some know IS recruiter. Boy spoofing MAC addresses sure is fucking fun!

Or an AR-15. Useful, reliable (if you get one not bottom-rate), accurate, and with ammo freely available. 5.56 is fun to shoot and 30 round mags, semiauto firing mean it's useful against groups should the need arise. The Mosin is good as a cheap range gun, particularly if you enjoy the kick of 7.62, but for self defense the Armalite is the way to go.

where do you live in America that this could happen?

i see it
>RACIST WHITE GUY SHOOTS MUSLIMS

>one order of knights is the whole of christianity
>the Siege of Baghdad was conducted by Mongolians and Middle-eastern Christians
>Cathars were an anti-clerical christian group that was declared heretical due to politics
>The protestant reformation is one of the reasons why christianity isn't the shit Islam is nowadays; political reasons behind the reformation wars

Christianity had its share of bad calls, nothing to say about it; what you fail to realize is that they also moved past that phase over half a century ago, held some 22 ecumenical councils, completely reformed Christian morals and changed from a political entity with long tendrils to a strictly moral one with virtually no power whatsoever. Islam started violently, kept on going violently and is still a violent culture based on totalitarian theocratic rule to this day.
Yes, the crusades saved Europe from Islam and Every man and woman who isn't enslaved or paying Jizyah today should be grateful that they happened, despite every collateral damage that was caused by the Christians.

guess I'm a #roachmissile now

This, Do it!

Lol or just a standard fucking handgun.

fucking fag

;)

No fucking shit, you retarded limes let in poor muslims from the third world, ours were somewhat well of and not total chimps.

You're all weak fuckers and deserve what you're getting.

>implying I implied that
Kill yourself Jude

You'd be surprised by how much more accurate a shoulder fired weapon is in high stress situations. High stress makes hands shake, and without a stock generally speaking effective range is around 6 meters. Having the ability to use the shoulder as a rest means the gun is pointed in the right direction to a much greater extent, and if course the increased lethality, mag capacity, and reduced time to reacquire your sight picture between shots don't hurt.

So... he is still alive?

What group?
If you dont what?
You are hurting what community?
The fuck you even talking about nigger

agreed. report him to the fbi and your loacal police. the sooner the better. at the very least, he'll get spooked, and youll have military force present in your neighborhood.

i mean, if he claims youre ruinign the neighborhood, then pulls shit liek this, who is actually ruining the neighborhood?

2nd amendment

This.
OP is full of shit

noose urself
>What group?
group of his islamic friends
>You are hurting what community?
his islamic community
>If you dont what?
if he don't converts to islam

You live in America. If you don't have a gun, you're squandering your citizenship. If you do, there's your solution. If he tries anything, send him to his virgins with a bad case of lead poisoning.

Yea, I am pretty skeptical, since OP didn't say where he is from.

>staying on this hugbox
>believing all the hugbox memes

I can almost be assured you've never spoken to a Muslim in your life.

I live near dearborn and freqent the gay bars/clubs IN DEARBORN. Honestly its the fucking hood, and the arabic people there probably sandbag the african americans in that area

Pay attention you dumb murrifat, because i am tired of reading these kind of threads. You are fat and you are not funny. You are an arrogant and pathetic retard who cannot realize the fact that you are not funny. And while you try so you country falls apart thanks to your nigro president and your culture gets raped daily by mexican shit, you waste your time living in a shitty house in some random autistic village, eating shit tier transgenic food and shooting at random stuff with one of your plenty guns. And meanwhile your nation keeps getting populated by shit tier niggers and asian inmigrants. Is your nation improving? No. Is your nation what it used to be? obviously not. You just keep stocking guns in hope they give sense to your low, marginated life, living from past memories which won't return and kissing big jew shoes. And you don't realize, you waste your time shitposting on anime boards and spaming your stupid "muh freedom" jokes everywhere in the internetz because in some spot of your sick mind you think its funny. But it's not. It's all just a decoy for yourself, because you can't stand the inminent question: "Why was i born on the biggest shithole on earth?"

>What do I do?
Find Lord Jesus quickly and refuse to conform to their doomed religion.

New pasta?

yeah. its totally out of character for muslims to force religion on people

>live in america

Buy. Lots. Of. Ammo.

Fucking cockroach!

>Plant explosives on yourself
>wear man dress
>grow or glue beard to face
>learn arabic
>buy the shittiest AK you can get
>visit group
>pull off a paris
>pull a Belgium for the remaining ones while screaming "alllah 'akbar wahadha lm yakun siwaa shaqiq muzahatan"
>????
>bang virgins

Throw bacon at their windows, set a burning Koran on their doorstep, and if they come for you, sit on the doorstep with a shotgun and SS armband

ROACH
GET THE RAID SPRAY

>Lying on the internet
lol

You live in America you fucking moron, get a gun and blow his stupid sand nigger brains out next time you see him.

Next time you meet secretly record what he says....post it online or contact the media. Shame him. Create more contempt for muslims.

Mission Accomplished.

Not better than a gun but you're into something. Rats believe dogs to be "unclean" and are to be avoided at all costs. Hell when I was in Britain I've seen groups (packs?) of these fuckers cross to the other side of the street blocking traffic in the process because they were afraid of an old lady's tiny ass dog that she was walking

lol send the men in black to his front door. theyre about as real as the story in this post

Shoot him in the gut.

He should just see if the Donald will pay his legal costs. Send him a message or something and tell him your predicament.

Clearly you have to bleed him out in public and upload that shit to liveleak.

>mfw i agree with a turk
what has the world gone to..

Just remember kids, Allah is a cunt and Mohammed is a goatfucking pedophile.

If this is true

Call the local police

If it isn't true

Kys

Aren't you like an insect or something ?

line your entrances with pork lets see them try and get to you

Use second amendment right and inherent right to self defense.

Alternately, pork products.

This

Record your altercation faggot

What state?
Why don't you just shoot the sand niggers like a real American?

get guns