Kik?;3

sorry, I don't have kik

The real Omo?

Tasty
Is that you?

i love clitties in chasty

Is there a fake one?
Yep, can confirm it tastes pretty good

are you locked back up yet you cock addicted little slut?

Fake one is not very much fun.

M/22 Dutch dadbod. Love to meet a dutch trap/femboy for some fun. Hmu: [email protected]

Locked up safe and sound. Had to take a break for a bit because my last cage was causing damage.

what cage?

i definitely understand that. as much as i like to be a stern keyholder, im not dillusional and i know at times you need to let your gf out of her cage so her clitty can heal up. especially when she's getting used to a new cage and it's causing rubbing/chafing issues. It's always best to be safe.

Why do you make me hard asshole. I have to question my sexuality again now.

moar chastity

Such a cutie I love your sweater
Please post more OC, I'd enjoy that :^)

gf took me to a hotel in spain, kept me in chastity for our entire 2 week vacation. the hotel allowed nude sunbathing. i of course am just going to wear shorts, but my gf threatens me with "if you do get naked and show off your cute little cage, dont expect to get unlocked for another month after we get home."

fear is struck into my heart(and penis), i get naked and people see my cage and giggle, several times while we were laying out by gf would just rest her feet on my cage. her obviously showing everyone how much she owned me. oddly enough there was actually another couple with the male in chastity too, im not sure if he saw me. but what are the chances? they were turkish i think.

I'm a femboy and I would worship that cute lil dick. Shame you don't have Kik

That metal one with the rings, it was causing really bad pinching. The new one is much more comfortable!
Yes Sir

love the pee-pee

Oc. Also booty :3

ahh, so you really like your holytrainer?

because from your other pics it looked like a real one, and ive pretty much never heard anyone disliking an actual real HTv2

Hey all

Cont

can we please just get some traps without the penis showing!

lovely body, still wish you were caged : / though

jesus christ how horrifying

Got a Kik?

her lips look like they'd really feel good on a cock though, dont be mean

Kek.

Don't worry, babe, we've all been beaten up before. Unless you have an STI or something? In any case, I wish you luck.

Nice bimbo lips

i love those lips

Post more butts

To the person that posted the picture with your lips, I'm sorry. If I made you feel bad, I didn't mean to. I was just joking about the STI. You look good.

Sorry again.