Charles Manson Died. No one seems to care about memeing him up... Why'd everyone cry about eviscerating Lil Peep???

Charles Manson Died. No one seems to care about memeing him up... Why'd everyone cry about eviscerating Lil Peep???

Because fuck junkie wiggers.

Becuase he made great music that set him apart from todays mumble rappers

Hahahahaha. Two musicians with facial tattoos. Both used drugs. Both wanted to lead cults. One is defended by SJWs...

Rappers? I've yet to hear him rap. He just sings off key.

What a mad delusion
Living in my confusion
Frustration and doubt

>Lil Peep
lol 6 xanax, iv had 15 today and can't even sleep...
weak sauce man

I know. I'm up to 12 and 2 oxy's. Pussy.

They had fentanyl in them you mongaloid

I'm glad that piece of shit Charles Manson died

Can you ever live without?
>the game

I'm out of my God damn MIND!! My fucking MIND is just FUCKED right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!! Smoke weed every day you ninny! You fucking ninny muggins!

Who??

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Exactly. "Oh he's a person. I can't believe people are making fun of his death..."

Twas truly a sad day.
Manson was a great visionary.
I mean he made fucking scorpions out of his own hair.
visionary

>both are faggy edgelords

>i couldn't find weed or any drugs at all even if I wanted
>im a fat nerd weeabo who jacks it to rule 34 cartoon pictures of helga from hey arnold
>drugs are stupid retart
>when i dont know something i google it right away to prove my friends wrong
>im a beta virgin nerd cuck because girls never like nice guys and only degenerate tattoo scum bags

you

If this guy was fat and ugly nobody would've given a shit.

Where's the lil peep death video at

Jesus man holy fucking shit.... I'm totally blown the fuck away!! My fucking MIND is just FUCKED!

lil peep was great and never did anything wrong so its just not right to play up his death like he was Charles Manson.

you know he was just likely making a joke right?

i mean if you wanted to rag on him if you thought he wasn't funny, sure. but all your reply does is show how full of shit your neurotic head is.