So im going through my cabinet and i realized i have an entire bottle of 30 mg Codeine pills...

So im going through my cabinet and i realized i have an entire bottle of 30 mg Codeine pills. How many do you need to take to feel anything? Also what is the trip like?

Ever heard of bing idiot

Who the fuck uses bing?

I'd pop 4. But my tolerance is high a fuck. Try half, wait 30min and see how it hit you.

Oh,youll feel nice good,elevated mood, euphoric. Etc

Fuck yeah, thanks guys

You actually just referred to the opiod high as a trip. How old are you?

well no pills will kill you if you just take one otherwise why would they make that the pill

do they have any other active ingredient with them like paracetamol or is it just codeine?

4 of those, 120mg, to start. Wait an hour see how you feel. Then up it another 60mg.

I've cold-water extracted a whole pack of Paramol (200mg) and it wasn't anything that special. I didn't bother going higher mainly because I cbf and also because I wasn't 100% sure I was removing all the paracetamol from the tablets.

Its just Codeine

i take 180mg a time and have done every day for the past 24 years , i do it twice a day by the way
great little chill session with a smoke

I usually do 10 pills and take 2 after an hour if im feeling up to it but I'd say just to start with 5 and if you can handle it take more as you see fit. Anything over 400mg will do nothing more since thats the ceiling dose. Also remember to keep some anti histamines handy incase of itching

>high as fuck tolerence
>getting high off 120mg of codeine
Pick one

depends on what the drug is. like if someone has a radically different diet to you they may be prescribed a much higher dose than you would be prescribed had you needed that drug, and you taking "just one pill" of the dose that is fine for them can definitely have bad outcomes.

well then, look up a beginners dose and have fun.

take 10 and drink 2 beers

kek

What?

>I went to go get a bandaid and realized I have prescription heroin

How the fuck do you just casually forgot you have a bunch of 30mg codeine lying around?

Be sure that codeine is the only active ingredient in the pills, if they have other stuff like APAP you could die from overdosing on it. Stay safe user

I went in for eye surgery 2 years ago and i guess they prescribed them to me... i. Decided to take advil instead. I have a bunch of prescription pills laying around. My personal Favorate is the Adderall

Thanks man

I was 20 years addicted to Codeïne, fucked up my liver good!
Stopped cold turkey when my daughter was born, now 5 years ago, never touched it again.