What did we "win" in WWII?

I'm not sure I can tell.

We became the most powerful country in the world

>inb4 Soviet Union. We had more influence outside of our own lands

The world. America's current position is a direct result of it.

The US made bank off ww1 and ww2
If it wasnt for those two you'd still be isolationist european colony...
should've never intervened

enjoy it while it lasts, white people lost ww2

What is that quote even trying to mean?

It means "I'm black and have a platform kill whitey."

>outside of our own lands
What's an non-alligned movement

Everyone lost in world war 1

World war 2 was just raping the corpse of western civilization

It means only whites can actually just choose to be atheist/godless, where as everyone else needs god/would get rekt by their culture if they renounced their god.

Anyone see this nigs show on cnn? The amount of liberal politics that was hamfisted in all his interviews were cringe as fuck

Globalist/Zionist banksters and corporate big-dicks won complete control of the West and their own state in the middle-east. The commies won a big empire in east-Europe but it didn't last. You and White Western people on the other hand won nothing, you lost and fought for your own defeat/destruction.

Being fucked by the long dicks of globalism and communism, that's what.

And that's exactly why no-one here watches CNN. It's just America's BBC. Its abbreviation even lends itself quite well for derogatory remarks. Communist News Network, for instance.

Postmodernism

You won postmodernism. Congratulations, your rampant nationalism scared the world away from uplifting philosophies that promoted strength and self responsibility. Take this pandering, patronising, self denial instead, maybe you can feel-good your way back to a productive society?

All the german's technology

This is the same guy that spouts Spike Lee's statement that blacks can't be racist. Everything he says is a meme for black people.

this x10000

crab bucket.
>we keep our own down
>white mans fault.

>slave owners forcibly convert slaves to Christianity to keep them sated and compliant
> jump to hundreds of years later, black people wear their historic brainwashing as badges of supremacy

What a fuckin world, am I right?

Yes. That's been the argument for a while now.
No one is incompetent, they're just oppressed by white people.