Anyone here a member of the OTO (Ordo Templi Orientis) or have any stories of friends who joined this cult...

Anyone here a member of the OTO (Ordo Templi Orientis) or have any stories of friends who joined this cult? I am trying my best to look up information about this because I know someone who went to a meeting (baptism?) and might go to another and I want to make sure they do not.

Other urls found in this thread:

parareligion.ch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leave them be. Its their life and, while OTO isn't necessarily for dilettantes, its also not dangerous.

Leave them be and let my friends/family just join a cult? Fuck that. And fuck you.

>filename
>LOGo

Its not a cult. Cults demand money and control. The order doesn't want either.

Yes, it's a cult.

Not all cults demand money.

Occult, not a cult. What are you worried is going to happen?

This person will end up spending time trying to practice magic/magick/whatever you want to call it that doesn't exist and join in the freaky sex shit that goes on.

I've had worse times. A little meditation, a bit of a guided trip, an orgy now and again.

You sound like a buzzkill.

Yeah, I don't think any level-headed human being would want their wife going to an orgy and joining in on that stupid magic bullshit. If my daughter wants to have an orgy, that's fine, but not if she's going to call it some part of a magical practice.

So its your wife who went? Interesting that she picked OTO. What aren't you providing at home?

It's a hypothetical, which is why I included multiple people. Or do you think my wife is also my daughter?

Given your odd aggression, begging for easily available information, and your interesting logic I wouldn't put incest past you, no.

Asking people for their experiences with this cult is not the same thing as begging for easily available information.

Interesting opinion.

Maybe if you hadn't have been a cunt we could have talked.

If you don't want to talk, then you could keep scrolling and fuck off. I don't have to be nice to you.

I could fuck off. You could be nice. Seems like neither of us willed that and now your friend could have some fun.

Maybe if I willed hard enough, I could bring a gun into one of your temples and just waste everyone there.

Struck a nerve, did I?

If you had the kind of will to manage your own affairs you wouldn't be so small a thing in the lives of those you care about that you couldn't ask them not to go. Maybe you'd have enough left over to find your own answers.

But no, you're the kind of person who makes anonymous death threats when someone laughs at them on the internet.

How can I make a death threat if I don't even know who I'm threatening? That's what's so fucking hilarious about you sophomoric cult members... You think you're enlightened or something just because you play dress up and talk about 'free will' all the time. Just saying that you have strong self-determination doesn't mean you're a free thinking. Being in a cult is indicative of having one of the weakest kinds of minds there are.

>If you had the kind of will to manage your own affairs you wouldn't be so small a thing in the lives of those you care about that you couldn't ask them not to go.
Are you telling me to mind my own business, again? Seriously? My friends and family are my best interest. I'm not going to sit by and let them join a cult and calling me a buzzkill isn't going to make me rethink my position, neither is telling me that I practice incest or unfit to provide for a wife.

A nice attempt at a pivot ruined by poor reading comprehension.

Pivot? Where? The only one avoiding topics is you. Because you don't think I'm nice enough.

>Maybe if you hadn't have been a cunt we could have talked.

You realize that Sup Forums says whenever someone new posts in a thread, right? Shitposting in order to somehow cover up your idiocy is not going to detract from the original post I had. I'll just re-post until someone that isn't brainwashed sees that has some knowledge in the subject.

Don't worry, it's a totally healthy and honored institution.

They're probably praying.

I'm not a member. These are my impressions of the OTO in Australia.

Members tend to be wannabe artists who enjoy: playing dress up, getting high, and deviant sex. They're like next-level goths.

Leadership are involved as long term financial investment. AFAICT the current leader bought the OTO.

Mostly harmless.

>azothothian
>believes nuetrality should lead the hearts of Law
>doesn't believe goodness and stern teaching are the way to an enlightened community
>believes that ghosts are good advisors
>thinks that worshipping satan should be outlawed, but does it as a weekly thing anyway
>tfw all you want is more artists and an art based economy

>wait, they have sex to worship satan?
>hmm....
>[ ]!
>aw but cmo-
>[ ]!!!
>seriously? but freaky and weird sex orgies! where I'm the only guy-
>[ ]!!!!!
>goshdangit
>whaddya mean I gotta be a good boi
>I wanna be ab ad boi
>[ ]...
>....fine, I won't join the luciferian sex cult
>not if it feeds lucifer
>can I go to a regular orgy?
>[ ].
>Damn.

Mostly harmless until your wife or young daughter or mom wants to join, right? What other details can you give me? I first heard about them, yesterday, and I'm trying to find some unbias and sensible sources of information. All I can find is self-published by members who praise it as being some hip fraternity. Pics I find look like a bunch of weirdos and fat Tumblrinas.

This is kinda hot. Got anymore?

Yeah they're social rejects. Normal people who enjoy dress ups, deviant sex, and getting high simply join a swingers club and do those things without the mumbo-jumbo window dressing.

This

Forgot to add. There is no more detail to them. You're looking for depth where none exists. They're a hedonistic artist collective of social rejects. I think many of them would admit to this, if only in more flattering terms.

That's what I imagine these kinds of people are. From the ones I've seen involved with this cult, which is oddly popular, I would say that 99% of them look like social outcast weirdos. People wanting answers to things so badly that they'll blindly follow the first group of people to tell them they've got them. Of course, not like a real cult, right? I mean, they talk about 'free will' so much. Their motto is basically 'do whatever you want and be enlightened.' Makes me imagine that part of their ritual is tipping some kind of fedora.

lol what a bunch of weird degenerates. They have the little print out of the demon Aleister Crowley talked to on the wall. Ayyyylmao.

do you know where you are?

So can I join for some easy pussy?

Their final "degrees" or rituals involve buttfucking until the anus is bloody. This can be a huge risk of HIV

All of their secrets are posted here:
parareligion.ch/

Are you a man? I doubt you're going to get any pussy joining unless you're a member for quite some years.

Are you talking about this little thing? From what I've gathered, this is a depiction of a baby being birthed through the anus because of anal sex. I guess their messiah is some literal piece of shit?

That's this thing, right?
>Crowley's dream of giving birth to a foetus per anum

No, it's just a bunch of old men sodomizing each other. You might find a few greasy landwhales larping as "witches" to fuck though

Thanks for the update m8, too bad I figured this weird orgy shit would take up one of my days off for an easy fuck

Just use Tender or some shit. If you want to have sex, there's a lot less effort involved in finding some random chick than joining a cult and hoping to get some scraps.

>Their motto is basically 'do whatever you want and be enlightened.'
That isn't really what the law of thelema means.

>Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law
>Do whatever you want
They are literally the same thing. *Tips fedora.*