Chastity thread: post anything about chastity, cages, lockup times, emlalock, etc

Chastity thread: post anything about chastity, cages, lockup times, emlalock, etc

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B019I1UTZ2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1HKLPOZNN7FSP&th=1#customerReviews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What kind of limp dick fag would actually like not getting to fuck girls and jack off tf

same kind of fag who rather get fucked in the ass i imagine

Beta Male (n.) - A bitch

the longest i ever did was two weeks. what's your record?

I've gone for 1 day so far, goal is till Sunday

feeling horny yet?

That looks pretty painful

Yup, the cage is really tight and the ureathra tube is making it sore (OP pic is me)

that's hot. how do urethra tubes feel? does it feel good?

Tight and kind of aches to move around

>What kind of limp dick fag would actually like not getting to fuck girls and jack off

the sort of sub who gets off on not being able to come.

or possibly the sort of switch who knows she's going to receive just as much torment in return sometime down the line.

month

Sounds like you 2 need a hug.

come over here and let big old uncle jim fondle your cageless cocks

oh...you came....that was quick.
>cageless sissy's cant hold the cummies in

Is there a open style metal cage that I can shower to clean so I could rivet it shut for a few monthes?

would you recommend it?

Why do guys do this to themselves? I'm not judging I just don't understand?

Yes if you can get used to the tube, it's quite overwhelming sensationally and you will never not notice it

amazon.com/gp/product/B019I1UTZ2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1HKLPOZNN7FSP&th=1#customerReviews Thoughts on this cage, would it work for longterm riveting?

i like the thought of not even being able to play with my clit. plus it puts you into a really humiliating state of being horny all the time
that sounds pretty tempting. now i'm edging, even though i'm not allowed to cum

I've worn 3 devices

Birdlocked Mini
cb6000s
HTv2(small)

all are 45mm rings, but wow is the holytrainer just so much more comfy than the other 2 even though i liked both of them. the cb6000s was a great starting device since i got to mess around with all the ring and spacer sizes to learn what size best fits me flaccid.

One day I want to get pierced for a Lori's tube and get it epoxied shut

Anyone want to be my emlalock keyholder?

how does that work?

I put the keys to the cage in a lockbox and sent the pic of the combo to the website without looking, a keyholder can change the amount of time i will stay locked up when i can get the pic back to unlock

With a keyholder, I could be locked up indefinitely and being released is up to them

do i have to make an account there or something?

Yes you do

6 weeks. It was living hell since there were about 60 other horny guys that all couldn't get off living in the same trailer as me. Good summer though

Anyone have pics of shemales with cages? Pls

seems like a big hassle. but that's a nice body you've got there
6 weeks is pretty impressive

I had a full on week, at the end I got dommed by a m, f couple :)

From what I've read "permanent chastity" is a myth. The keyholder has to give the locked up subby a chance to have a full orgasm in a way of their choosing. Mine is my fiancee letting me inside her and letting me cum like when I used to be a real man for her and not a sissy. Without my fiancee letting me inside her as a reward every month or two, I probably wouldn't endure the obvious pain and frustration of having a chastity caged locked on my penis.

She has promised me that i will be locked with only "milkings" for the remainder of our engagement, I'd be locked during our wedding vows. But I would be unlocked for sex on our wedding night and our honeymoon to jamaica and I would be able to have as much sex with her as I could handle . But after that it's right back to me being locked with pretty much only 1 orgasm a week, where I pretty much her to multiple orgasms a night. She always has me give her oral on my side of the bed so I have to sleep in her "wetspot" from her feminine juices and the oheromones drive me wild making it hard to sleep since im just thinking about how much I want her.

Have more pics like that?

If anyone else wants to be my emlalock keyholder lmk

Kik me : 4k1080p

Kik me - 4k1080p

Messaged u

Do you have discord or skype for camming? You don't need to reciprocate, I just wanna be teased

Who wants to buy me one?

Someone help me bump. Looking for more chastity gifs/webms

sauce?

Is there a discord for bois with locked dicklets?

Roll