Sometimes when I eat my wifes ass it taste faintly sweet, other times it has no taste. What causes the sweet taste?

Sometimes when I eat my wifes ass it taste faintly sweet, other times it has no taste. What causes the sweet taste?

>also eating ass is superior to eating pussy

>What causes the sweet taste?
pussy juice
sweat
shit particles from farts

The natural sugar content in the poopies. Big government won't tell you about sugar poopies because they don't want you eat it. Big government takes your poopies from the toilet after you flush them and uses the poopies to make sugar that they sell to us.

I rub starbursts on her turd snipper when you're not around

You're welcome

Wrong. It's sugar poopies.

Diabeetus, also pic related it's your wife.

She rubs honey on her shit hole

Case closed

Dude I fucking LOVE to eat my Wife's ass. Tounge fuck her butt any chance I get. Here's her holes.

fug thats a hot pic.

I know it isnt pussy juice because it sure as fuck isnt sweet, and it isnt sweat because she had just taken a shower.

Pic is the wife.

nose-in-pussy, tongue-in-ass master race reporting in
she sometimes likes it when i let the chin stubble grow a little bit and drive it into her tender hole, not too aggressively though

>mustache ride of a lifetime

Let her fart on your tongue

Hi user I like your picture, fart on my tongue?

ITT: Literal shiteaters

Thanks bro!
Eating her ass is just Bliss.

post vid

well eating shit is a big part of being married, so one usually arrives at the conclusion that they'd might as well just go ahead and do it literally

she could be diabetic. sometimes diabetic people's sweat tastes sweet, and sometimes their urine smells almost fruity. typically though the most common indicator is a sweet fruitiness on the breath. this is due to a build up of ketones, a natural byproduct of the metabolism of fat by the body

>she had just taken a shower
then it's the remainders of some soap, sorbitol maybe

Soap taste horrible, no way anything involving soap would be sweet. Shes probably diabetic and a land whale.

More in those fishnets m8

this actually makes more sense than what i wrotesorbitol is used in soaps as a replacement for glycerin, because it's cheaper. and sorbitol does have a sweet taste to it. unless she's displaying any other symptoms of being diabetic or if you know she is, it's probably just the body wash she's using

Trips don’t lie.

Fucking kek

That is very nice

duuuddeee I've noticed that too, pussy tastes salty and sweaty but ass tastes good/sweet if it's clean

now when someone says "tastes like ass" it's a good thing

Same here, two weeks ago i ate ass for the first time and tasted the same thing, faintly sweet in asshole. Im was wondering the same thing