There is a real possibility that over 1200 people died in puerto rico due to the hurricane and possibly more from the...

there is a real possibility that over 1200 people died in puerto rico due to the hurricane and possibly more from the months with no power or clean water

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Do-Puerto-Ricans-consider-themselves-primarily-as-Americans-or-Latin-americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954_United_States_Capitol_shooting_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHO CARES

They like getting free money from Americans, while hating on Americans so... F 'EM.

i'll second this.

5 KB
really, is that all you have the power for?

Sucks to suck

They ARE Americans. Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory.

thinning the heard isnt a bad thing.. at least this way the cancer that can arise out of a weak society might escape them another decade

Remember Katrina? That shit was crazy. In the end, the only people who actually die from hurricanes are the poor and stupid

They're not REAL Americans. Real Americans wave the AMERICAN flag, not the Puerto Rican flag.

When a poll was formed asking the Puerto Rican population if they wanted to become a state, a very small portion of them even showed up to vote. When Trump said he didn't want to aid them forever, they flipped their shit. They really don't care about America, they just want free stuff from us.

They like sucking on Trump's teats.

Don't worry OP, I'm sure it will be spictacular again someday

Every state has their own flag they raise, you fucking moron.

Puerto Ricans are United States citizens. How are they not real (pardon me, "REAL") Americans?

Hello Comrades! How is the weather in St. Petersburg today? I heard the weather is quite brisk. Please tell you babushka I will pay her for her "services" soon, one day, the check is in the mail !

They pay taxes.

Really? Oklahomans carry around the Oklahoma flag? They have a Puerto Rican pride day parade in New York City, every year. I've never heard of any state in the union getting a parade. Why is that? Puerto Ricans aren't Americans. They're traitors. They're scum.

They also collect welfare, social security.

I'm in Novosibirsk.

Very well then. Let's start including all of the people who hoist the confederate flag as un-American. Same for the "Don't Tread On Me" folks, and the Texans with their fucking lone star on everything.

They don't consider themselves American, so fuck them. They're not American and they can enjoy their not-America-funded recovery.

confederates and texas rangers were an integral part of american history
What ha PR done?

fpbp

Why do people care that some random people they don't know died? They were barely american anyway. Just some small territory in the ocean. If they weren't american no one would have bat an eye.

They should have stopped being lazy spics and put themselves to work instead but no, they went fiesta and YEARS before the hurricane they were paying the bill for that party (bankruptcy, mismanagement, corruption, massive flight of citizens, ...)

The hurricane was just the nail who sealed the coffin.

and? we have less puerto rican guys committing crimes

What does that have to do with anything. You can ban fags for flags and not ban them all you shit.

I'm from Chelyabinsk!

Good

look buddy im just here to fan the flames

wow, i googled the first part of your sentence, got contradicted. i forgot jewgle is the liberal jew.

quora.com/Do-Puerto-Ricans-consider-themselves-primarily-as-Americans-or-Latin-americans

ur gay

>Puerto Ricans aren't Americans.
Yeah, they are.

>They don't consider themselves American, so fuck them.
They do.

Was a base for the Navy that allowed the US to push out into the Southern Atlantic and reach Africa. Not to mention a base that we were able to push out all other powers during the Monroe Doctrine.
>They were barely american anyway.
But they're still american

>those zambos
>americans, not latinos
they're as americans as americans are white

Reminder that Puerto Rico is supposd to be a quasi-state of America, and yet it's an apocalyptic wasteland that makes Venezuela look like Singapore. And the media says next to nothing about this.

so was nazi germany and japan. whats your point?

How have they not foreseen this coming?

I mean eventually a hurricane would come through and soak the off brand beans right?

Should've had the reserves and foresight to make sure they could withstand even the worst hurricane.

All in all, sucks to lose the lottery and be born there, I don't wish death on people, but at the same time it's not my problem to care about them.

"Markolyno Rodma, studied at The United States of America"

sounds legit

>Reminder that Puerto Rico is supposd to be a quasi-state of America, and yet it's an apocalyptic wasteland that makes Venezuela look like Singapore. And the media says next to nothing about this.
What are you talking about? Where are you getting this idea from?

Look I'm not gay but 20 bucks is 20 bucks

comparing justified slavery to outright genocide

I support this guy

Non-white, end of story.

Where and when did you see a media reptilian compare Puerto Rico and Venezuela? They spent months shitting on the latter, and only mention the former when it's to whine about Trump.

how is it justified?

because black people aren't people

You cannot save people who won't lift a finger to save themselves.

>Where and when did you see a media reptilian compare Puerto Rico and Venezuela?

>They spent months shitting on the latter,
Because it's run by manchildren who ran their economy into the ground by pinning it to a single finite resource. People shit on them because they made rookie mistakes even with historical hind site. Not even Warsaw Pact members made the same mistakes they did.

>and only mention the former when it's to whine about Trump.
because he fucked the entire thing up. The federal gov (not Trump or the WH) was criticized for it's pinning pertaining to PR (or the lack thereof) and went off like an idiot and attacked everybody on twitter. He came out looking like a sore loser and fool because a Mayor of a town without power decided the Federal govs response wasn't that good.

Where do you live?

>What ha PR done?
Attacked the Congress itself in a terrorist action
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954_United_States_Capitol_shooting_incident

>confederates and texas rangers were an integral part of american history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War

New Jersey

And? How does that change that PR is a terrorist state?

so they shot up DC because they didn't want to be part of the US.
Now they got shafted by a hurricane and suddenly that Govt monies sounds good huh?

You can always count on this place to amaze...

Puerto Ricans are American. They're citizens, every bit as American as someone on the mainland. And in their time of greatest need, their country largely ignored them, and their president acted as if he thought they were a foreign country.

And people here cheer that shit on.

Un-fucking-believeable.

Well in that case case you're not people either.

lawful citizens or not they arent descended from european stock so theyre worthless

>One guy
>terrorist state

Well in that case then the southerners are a bunch of traitors

>Now they got shafted by a hurricane and suddenly that Govt monies sounds good huh?
Hows that any different with any hurricane in the South then?

Yep. It's like Al Qaeda wanting foreign aid.

Now that's just untrue
My family came here on a boat during WW2
We got zero benefits and made our way in this great nation with nothing but the sweat of our brows.
fucking spics think they're owed shit same as the blacks

>One guy
lol, no
I am happy to give them what they want - 3rd world independence

it has nothing to do with Trump. the Truck drivers
union wouldn't ship for weeks and are at fault.

>My family came here on a boat during WW2
Then you're doubly not people, sorry man.
>We got zero benefits and made our way in this great nation with nothing but the sweat of our brows.
More like a POW camp.

>fucking spics think they're owed shit same as the blacks
Fucking conservatives, thinking they can get the gov money when the hurricane hits their home.

why not statehood?

>apocalyptic wasteland
>has costco stores
>has walmart stores

>people that come to a foreign land and create something that's not crime, drug addiction, or gang violence aren't people

A veritable hellscape...

>create something that's not crime
Being an Italian manlet should be

And there is a real possibility you are a liberal fucktard trying to create a story where there isn't one

how long ago was that postcard made?

Rejected statehood on many occasions and kicked the US fleet out right before the hurricane that wouldve aided them easier afterwards.

We should just let Puerto Rico fuck off and deal with their own shit, ungrateful curly-headed spics.

It shouldn't matter if you're legally or politically obligated to offer aid. It is a moral obligation. I believe the generations of men that preceded us called this duty. Many countries have donated to the Puerto Rican's plight. The US government chose to withdraw from their duty. It is distasteful to say the least. Mankind has no future on this earth but one together; he who would sacrifice others for his own profit that is mankind's bane

because american medics were giving aid to japanese soldiers during ww2

Puerto Ricans aren't humans so, your point is invalid.