I don't understand what the fuck is going on. I take great pride in not being racist...

I don't understand what the fuck is going on. I take great pride in not being racist, but honestly it's getting pretty hard to not fucking hate these shits. They fucking shit/piss on everything in my dorms bathroom. I live in the "international dorm" so everyone is from nignog land, usually Nepal and i'm the token American on my floor. None of this shit happens in any of the other dorms here. Pic from google, i'll post pics of my bathroom if you want but I don't go in there anymore. I've gotten 12 of the 14 girls to actually agree to let me use their bathroom but I don't dare until they all say sure, and even then I probably will still use the basement bathroom.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/video/femail/video-1062980/Extreme-Cheapskates-Meet-family-shares-bath-water.html
backcountry.com/mountain-hardwear-glacier-guide-down-parka-mens?avad=52463_a101ba471&PubID=38931&PubName=www.switchbacktravel.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

k

Why the fuck wouldmt you start with pictures of your bathroom that youre bitching about

It smells just walking by, I'll fuckin take one for the team

>everyone is from nignog land, usually Nepal

Nepal is right next to China retard

>american education

I guess it depends on whether or not you consider Indians nigs

even nigs dont have a designated shitting street

Sticking phone through the crack in the door, using voice command to take the photo. The brown stuff on the floor is new

Nepal isn't in nignog land, if you're referring to Africa

Did you ever think maybe those dorms aren't the 'international dorms' and that's just what people are telling you?

just take a fucking picture like a normal person?

this is probably why you're on that floor, because you're among other retards.

Too bad photos don't capture smell

This is the dorm for international students, which I only got into through a special request because it's close to my classes. I would've been placed into another dorm much farther from my classes if I didn't request this one.

lived in a house with a bunch of people from india and sri lanka, they don't flush toilet paper, they just put it in the bin and never empty it

was fuckin gross

at least they weren't shitting on the floor, but it was still bad

>Amerifat too obese to spend a few more minutes walking to class
>"it's hard not to be a racist when international students stink up our designated toilets"
goblin.jpg

They cover the toilet seats with it here, which is fine to do,

but they don't push it in afterwards.

Depending on which university you attend, you should just ask to get moved out of nigger land. Claim to be a Nazi. If you are in a still free state, they wont kick you out for simply being racist, as long as they can't trace any actual racist posts.

Class is 15 minutes away at the other dorm area, 2 minutes here.

Also I get an A and a credit, whoop de fukin doo

Couldn't agree more. Work with Indians in IT. They are taking over. Bathrooms have to be cleaned every hour. They wash their mouths out in the sink and spit pieces of food everywhere, Piss on the floor in front of the urinals, shit on the walls.. The WALLS?!?! who does that??

I've literally went in to bathrooms at work that have looked like OP's pic and had to turn around and walk out.

dailymail.co.uk/video/femail/video-1062980/Extreme-Cheapskates-Meet-family-shares-bath-water.html

Dude, this is nothing new.

I went to college when Reagan was president. Freshman year I lived in an all-male dorm, and it was worse.

On several occasions, people would get liquored up and trash the bathroom on our floor. Two of those times, there was so much broken glass on the floor that you couldn't even go in there.

They didn't limit themselves to the bathrooms. I had just started dating a girl and we were headed back to my room, as my roommate was back home and we would have the place to ourselves. We're in the lobby, waiting for the elevator. It arrives and the door opens...

...and in the corner of the elevator is a pile of human excrement. In an eight-floor building, someone took the time to shit in the elevator.

I was never so glad to get out of a place in my life.

>13 minute difference
>fucking poo in the loo

OPwalkingtoclass.jpg

lmao to be fair it gets cold as hell up here so you gotta wear a good jacket

Unrelated, this jacket I bought is fucking insane and will probably last me 6 years
backcountry.com/mountain-hardwear-glacier-guide-down-parka-mens?avad=52463_a101ba471&PubID=38931&PubName=www.switchbacktravel.com