Do you wipe sitting down or standing up?

Do you wipe sitting down or standing up?
Be serious here, no stupid animations of people standing on the toilet shitting on the floor.

>I saw my girlfriend wiping one time
>she's standing up
>I ask her if she's always done that
>"what do you mean?"
>she had an existential crisis when I told her that literally everyone else sits
>she can't figure out how people do that
>I am wat

>what is a bidet

faggot

How exactly do you wipe sitting down? Reach through your sweaty gooch and smear the shit into your ballsack?

Stand up nasty.

informational bump

How obese is this person? Seems like reaching back there might be easier standing up, or using the toilet brush to generally swab the area.

Stander here, gets right in the crack for a cleaner finish. Plus i grew up in holland and they had shit toilets with like a shit holding station to inspect and really smell out the place. Expat oz fag now but still stand.

Wut?

lol she's in great shape, just never learned that you wipe sitting down.

Its science

I stand
Out of curriosity do you fold the paper or crumple it?

>crumple
fast fold

Stander master race, but I wipe down/towards my balls.
I've tried wiping the other way like girls have to, but it just doesn't work, I've no idea how they manage it.

Only real men use the wand. Even comes with release mechanism

Are you talking about standing straight up?

I lift my ass off the seat to wipe, I'm not standing straight up though.

fold, i waste less.

I stand then squat down for the last couple wipes.

Good question, I do a combination of both. If you don't have hair on ur asshole, then any way is fine

fucking stands straight up. my attention was first grabbed when i asked myself how a girl got pee on the seat. it dripped as she stood up.

Sitter shitter here
>moisten tp with lightly running sink
>wipe back to front
>completely sanitize crevasse
>feelsgoodman.esm

Seems like a good way to smear shit no matter if they wipe back to front or front to back.

Your g/f is a bit of a tard.

Why stand when you can just reach behind your back and wipe? Don't you make a bigger mess standing up?

I wipe sitting down, however I lean to one side putting my entire weight on one butt cheek. Then I use my non-wiping hand to spread my buttcheek, and finally wipe the poop off my ass.
I also check the toilet paper each time I wipe to ensure I got all the poop. If my family isn't starving that month, then I buy and use butt wipes with oils and fluids and stuff in it to get it extra clean.

You'll never know when you'll meet that girl who wants to lick your butthole during sex.

>right in the crack for a cleaner finish.

HOW? When you're sitting, your ass cheeks are pulled apart. I'd argue the opposite is true.

Girls usually peepee when they poop and standing up could make the pee drip. It makes sense that they would learn to wipe sitting down since their holes are pretty much a few centimetres away from one another anyway.

This guy gets it

who goes to Berkeley. lololololololololol

she legitimately doesn't understand the mechanics of sitting and wiping. she never knew it was a thing.

>being such a Mongoloid you don't shower after shitting.
Cmon it's like you people ddont like being clean.
Inb4 using public bathrooms
Unless it's a dire emergency using public bathrooms is barbarian tier

I wipe while sitting and fold my toilet paper. Toilet paper hangs over the roll.

I can't think of anything that, if I somehow got shit on it, I'd just wipe it off with a kleenex and think I'm done. I'd wash it, with soap. Yet that's what we do with our asses every day.

Why the fuck don't Americans have bidets?

Yeah honestly, until I went to Germany last week, I had thought "why after all these years are we still 'cleaning' our assholes with paper?" How could there not be something more advanced?

I hike one leg up on the wall like a dog taking a piss

Guy I knew went out with a fatty and he said she had one of these in her car, because she couldn't reach back there on her own she said.

He also told her he would make her a romantic bath, and she told him she couldn't fit in her tub.

I let a girl move in with me, and soon after discovered that she preferred to shit with the door open, completely naked, squatting on top of the seat instead of sitting on it.

no

If you’re not a ham lard you just lean forward and go at it from the back. Lean to one side and lift your left slightly off the seat.

>actually using wads of dry paper to "clean"

Stander shitter here.

Why you ask? Probably because I wasn't properly trained to do it the correct way when I was younger. Fuck I wore diapers just to shit in them till I was 4 or so.

Either way I've tried the sitting down method a few times and it's extremely difficult to make it cleaner than the standing method.

Same. I sit though. No leaning. Just lift dick and balls out of the way. No idea how people wipe any other way.

Thats supposed to help the poop flow easier. Science has said this for years

I sit, lift one ass cheek off the bowl, reach under, and wipe front-to-back once or twice until mostly clean, and then reach in between my legs and really dig in my asshole wiping back-to-front, to make sure I get the poo residue out from both angles in my butthole and I'm not leaving any left in a wrinkle of skin somewhere.

Then I repeat this same process using a wet towel, like a baby wipe kind of towel. If you use only dry paper to clean up shit from your body then you are a disgusting wretch with hygiene on par with the middle ages. If you got shit on your hands, would you wipe it off with dry toilet paper and call your hands clean? No. Put something soapy and wet down there. Baby wipe.

Faggots.