Anyone here a member of the OTO (Ordo Templi Orientis) or have any stories of friends who joined this cult...

Anyone here a member of the OTO (Ordo Templi Orientis) or have any stories of friends who joined this cult? I am trying my best to look up information about this because I know someone who went to a meeting (baptism?) and might go to another and I want to make sure they do not.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pVJdSgW2DdM
youtube.com/watch?v=c8Gfq6BwYj4
youtu.be/1dSFuCe3RJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I did one time but I had no idea and I never got to do the Gnostic mass thing.
Which is just a tribute to degeneracy in woman the whole Adam Eve snake thing.
I stopped hanging out with them and then it turned into really weird Homo gang stalking.

Bumping for interest

What happened at the thing?

They're definitely into the WEIRD side of Crowley's magic. Making period and cum cakes to eat and what not. Pretty sure it's run by Lon Milo DuQuette? Idk it's been a while since I was into this stuff but I used to be very into it

>t. catechuman

Was there a lot of group sex stuff? What would it belike for a newcomer?

Also, do you consider it a cult?

I was never a part of the OTO so I don't know. I was just into magic

Never went I used to go to parties and stopped hanging out with them and that's when I would come home to my apartment messed with my food would be all messed with things would be missing or moved around.
Later after that I got a job at a computer store and I would do file recovery for my boss and I found a bunch of images from one of their funerals and a bunch of other things like masons and klansman and I collected a lot of them for sh!ts and giggles and still have them...

>Later after that I got a job at a computer store and I would do file recovery for my boss and I found a bunch of images from one of their funerals and a bunch of other things like masons and klansman and I collected a lot of them for sh!ts and giggles and still have them...

PLEASE post!

They get pissed off if you deviate from their concepts and standard of rituals.
"Homosexuality" is not allowed but is, becasue if you were or are then they want to know and if you lie to them then they put you through hell,
pedophilia is a very large part of it because power is youth and beauty and once that fades then you go down and so there is the surface structure and the internal organization which is organized crime and uses pedophilia and drug sales to support the retarded things that they do for fun.

here's some of them...
I really do not know who they are or what they do but I found out that they were after I got followed multiple times...

>"Homosexuality" is not allowed but is,
Uh, what?

it means no homo but its fine

Isn't that a contradiction? Which is it? Is it allowed or not for members?

The funny thing also is that I think I found Phillip K Dick amongst the photos still alive...
I have them all up on google plus accounts

Lmao. That does look like him. Please go on.

1488 dollar...
The knot... 8 XIV 8

more phil

Do you really think this is Phil? If so, any with his children? (Pic related.)

no just the homos and phil

What group is this. Who are the pedos? High level masons? Golden Dawn? OTO? Any info you provide is interesting to me.

I noticed that they seem to lie to people let them in and then they get gay in front of people and fuck over the offending party...
For example the guy in this picture was forced to dress in drag after they got him for who knows what...
youtube.com/watch?v=pVJdSgW2DdM

I think those are angry Rotarians like Hunter S Thompson mentioned...
youtube.com/watch?v=c8Gfq6BwYj4

We are a cult now? neat.

Look up T Allen Greenfield. He was a big member and got pretty high ranking then realized the whole thing is a cult and exposed all the crazy shit they do. I think he founded free illuminism which is essentially magic without all those oaths and money sending shit.

What would you call it?

The Spectrum

>I think he founded free illuminism which is essentially magic without all those oaths and money sending shit.
Crazy how some people can move from one cult to another after another. Like how some Scientologists quit and start their own sect that doesn't require people to go out and sell books.

Was Peaches Geldof killed by her fellow culties for commenting on Ian Watkins raping that baby? I hear they love that shit.

Scientology is OTO

I've heard that Scientology was spawned from beliefs rooted in OTO, which in turn was spawned from Freemasons and the Golden Door.

just stop looking, we'll find you

youtu.be/1dSFuCe3RJw

>we'll find you

wut?

37.855178, -122.297261
They meet here at night to exchange satanic oaths...

wood elf...

More pl0x

one of their rape houses

Glen Burke picking up heroin from sicko's house...

jesus this is crazy

...Dwight Yorke

I gotta go smoke crack and put weird thing up my butt have fun and see you later...

Where can I find the rest of your collection?

they are silly losers who take crowley WAY too seriously. tell your friend to become a plain old alchemist or gnostic, connect with rational spiritual types that dont go overboard with ritual. even better, turn them on to Zen, Vedanta, Advaita, or Sophia Perennis, and get rid of all the trappings entirely. that thou art. we are all already perfectly enlightened as we are right now, nothing needs to be added or taken away.