Wew fucking Lad

Wew fucking Lad

fox5sandiego.com/2016/05/24/parents-stunned-after-girl-has-sex-with-as-many-as-2-dozen-boys-in-school-bathroom/

Deputies said 25 males were spotted via a hallway camera entering the restroom while the female was inside

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vIgdWixyJXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I pity the fool who will marry that.

A white man

a cuck

There's a difference?

You guys know every single one of these bois were niggers?

and the bitch was a native spic. Nobody gives a shit.

Imma need that video mmmkay?

Where's the vid?

Fuck, it's kinda scary the idea of having a Daughter nowadays, who knows what she will become. Not even all the love in world.

She was a nearly white Cuban, why are you trying to delude yourself?

She was underage

>tfw not only is your daughter a nigger lover but she takes on 25 at a time

Same thing

what are you, pedophiliaphobic?

I am sure the parents were great parents.

any pics of that hoe ?

No, but she was fat.

You could always kick her out of your house.

This is actually what any decent father would do

Doesn't anyone have a picture of the girl or her parents I need to look degeneracy in the face so I won't rage melt.

source for that gif?

That's what would i probably do. Actually i woulnd't even show up for help, i would pack my shit and GTFO.

That probably wouldn't solve the problem, she would just be a homeless whore instead of a regular whore.

>mother isnt pressing charges

WHEW

The Fly 2 i believe.

>yfw the mom wants teenage BBC too

Then just remind her that her actions have repercussions. Degenerate whore = bad things

Why press charges, it's over she's ruined, trash, who gives a fuck. Might as well kys as a parent

Good. She'll probably end on crack and die.

I'm not saying that she shouldn't be kicked out, i mean she is a disgusting bottom feeding whore, but i imagine that when the dad drives under an overpass and sees her laying there getting gangbanged for cheeseburgers he might regret it.

Also, she was a runaway and was in sex trafficking for two years before this incident.

Wait, guys, it's okay.

They were entering the girl's room, so obviously they're all trans-female students (after all, cisgender men would never go into a women's bathroom) and obviously a straight, trans-female student isn't going to have sex with a straight, cis-female student.

Nothing happened here, this is just more right wing hysteria over nothing.

Video is on Twitter, but it's cp so I wouldn't recommend looking for it

yeah sure she was.

>implying her Mexican dad wouldn't angrily join in ,yelling at her in spiclish, beating her around the head with a taco
She was some kind of spic right? I haven't really followed this story

How is this hot to people? Like walking into a bathroom, "Oh that girl has 24 dudes' cum in her pussy, of course I should stick my dick in there." wtf.

Regret or not, it's his duty.

Whores are nothing.

link ? for educational purpose.

>Nearly white
>Not white

G-get cucked white boi haha!

Again how has she not been doxxed in the current year... It's caught on camera but not leaked... No names no pictures of her or parents... Did this even really happen?

Degenerates don't care, they just go "Oh boy sex"

>have link
>too scared to even share it, much less click on it

She would not be my daughter by this point. Honestly wouldn't give a shit what would happen to her.

About as white as most Americans

I'm not a doctor slash scientist, but she looks 18 to me. We'll call it good.

>turns out link is actually to a recording of cute puppers playing together then snuggling asleep
Why not have a look?

Why is this a bad thing?

What is wrong with free love?

I really must insist. We owe it to these poor dindu nuffins to dox her before she cries rape.

black guys like "running trains" on girls. it's almost as if black dudes have a sixth sense for honing in on girls with shit self-esteem.

What they did to her is pretty common, but not with as many guys though.

Sounds hot. Did they use protection?

Fort Myers user here. Ask me anything. Lee County is number 1 in sex trafficking and high up there on HIV. She probably gave HIV to all them which in turn will spread when they bang others.

ah shit nvm, I checked the source (and was going to debate whether to start the video) and the account has been suspended. Sorry guys

I'm sure someone else saved it and will provide a mirror for you shortly, if this thread isn't deleted first (last one was the moment the link was posted)

Someone post the fucking video already.

thx

Imma need that video mmmkay?

The main problem, and the reason we end up with girls like this is because of who girls are taught to look up to. Boys have heroes, athletes, and scientists to look up to. Meanwhile girls are taught to look up to... princesses and moms? And then we wonder why they seem to have no ambitions beyond "Marry rich guy" and "Have kids". MAybe her father should have raised her to be a hard worker, instead of a pampered little princess.

Why would they?

come on now, you now they didnt

Apperantly the girl was some kind of sex slave as a child, but still you think at least 1 dude would have some control over his body and at least say something aboUT this orgy hell going on fucking weak men we have today no self control a little sexual exposure and your done.

What did she mean by this?

Her moms a whore maybe...

This is from my hometown, and a perfect example of the people there.
The girl was white as snow, and every single boy was a darkie from the football team.

wheres the vid?

>types like a retard
>"weak men we have today"
Spotted the female.

how much did she charge? ten at a time for a dime?

Shut up cunt. A princess would not do that. There wasn't even black people in Disney movies until the 2000's

youtube.com/watch?v=vIgdWixyJXg

This was the link but it was taken down.

kek

Fucking this. I've seen so many ape looking niggers get with average looking girls that have very low self-esteem. They take advantage of them, then dump them after they get them preggers or it's inconvenient. This is why fathers from all corners of the world fear their daughter being with a nigger more than anything. I rather my daughter be with a fucking pygmy from the amazon jungle than a nigger. There is nothing more useless than a black male.

Apparently she was part of a sex trafficking operation for 2 years. What the hell did people think was going to happen putting her in a public school? Jesus Christ, get the girl some therapy and put her in a private school.

Fear not, there will always be a white boy to take care of the baby.

put her in a coffin

What did she mean by this?

what did you mean by this repost?

Name one disney princess pre-2000s that didn't basically follow this storyline:
Cute girl
Thing happens to cute girl
Prince has a boner over Cute Girl
He saves/helps cute girl
INB4 Prince didn't save Cinderella: He saved her from a life of abuse at the hands of her stepmother.

What about the step where she gets banged by two dozen niggers?

what did he mean by this reply?

Excellent post friend. Have a free polandball it's on the house

>cuckold raises half-breed nig baby.
>nig baby grows up in a good environment never having to go hungry and supplied with a good education.
>still grows up to be a useless adult with dreams of being a rapper and fuggin white bichez.

It's not worth it. Just throw it off a mountain like the Spartans did on Mt. Taygetos.

[insert Clerks reference here]

Anyone got a link to the vid? If your scared to post it, post it n pastebin and link to pastebin here

>there are so many security and the teachers are all up on that

damn that was one hell of a gangbang

(poos)

Does someone still have the .webm of the girl getting fucked bent over a toilet which is supposedly from this incident?

Her mother is a whore? I guess?

>fucking 2 dozen men in a bathroom
thats quite impressive. how did they all fit? was it like a clown car? also wouldnt have some dicks touched?

You should see the Cubans who move near Tampa and own farms in Ocala. They're indistinguishable from hicks. It's insane, some of them are gingers.

>The sheriff's office said the girl's mother is not planning to press charges.

What for? Consensual sex?

>basedbulma_
>Was as big a slut as Bulma was when she was in high school
I'm honestly surprised she read/watched Dragon Ball, we got Z here first in the states.

I'm not reporting you because I don't give a fuck but you'll probably get banned for this.

This girl was a redhead too

No photos of the girl anywhere, u w0t?

>cubans
>white when we need more white people
>not white when they get gangbanging by niggers

no, but the best version is one of the ones shared on twitter by nogs where they have highschool musical music playing in the background...really hillarious

for some reason a lot of redheads in the south become coal burners...

I'm a Mexican, a lot of the Cubans here are pretty fucking white

Was in the video nigga, you could see it

not a cuck
THE cuck.
>Legends have it of a mysteriour cuck who will one day come to earth and bring western civilisation down into a second dark age, sages and the wise men of old knew this terrible event as the cuckening, and we may have just been witness to the first evidence of its arrival.

Why couldn't they send girls involved in sex trafficking to my school?