Why are Serbs hated by all the other slavs?

Why are Serbs hated by all the other slavs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3pngcjizEYc
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=katLOXqXA8U
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
youtube.com/watch?v=waEYQ46gH08
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come on, can't anyone explain this to me?

I like Serbs.

Because we are jerks.

Serbs are the best Slavs

I don't think any other slav with a normal mentality would hate a serb. They pretty much rekt the others

Basically this

Oh, you know, the whole genocide thing and all

We only hate their diaspora, Croats on the other hand...

They have the best tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=3pngcjizEYc

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

youtube.com/watch?v=katLOXqXA8U

They have always strived to maintain their cultural identity. Look at Zastava and their special snow-flake AKs.

But everyone likes Serbs.

Daily reminder 2pac is alive and making fast rap for the Serbian people

The only ones who hate Serbs are butthurt Croats.

>he fell for this meme
don't believe everything you hear in the news.
t. Bosniak

>implying serbs genocided slavs.

>ww1: lost 60% of male population
>ww2: got rekt by krauts and cleansed by us
>1990's: lost 4 wars in 8 years
The only one they ever "rekt" were bosnian civilians.

>butthurt
What would we be butthurt about? We won the fucking war mate.

Croats were always the elite in the Austro-Hungaria even though they were outnumbered by the Serbs, but when Kingdom of Yugoslavia was formed, suddenly the people from Kingdom of Serbia became the new elite on the ex-Austrian territories.
When communist party was formed in the early 1920's they ought to fight against bourgeoisie which only led to more anti-serb sentiment.
Shit really hit the fan when commie Tito came to power in 1945 and in order to make the Serbs less powerful created a bunch of different countries and nationalities, this is what basically led to all the wars that happened decades later.
Pic related, no countries from your map existed in the kingdom of Yugoslavia.

i'm guessing everyone on this board posts balkan threads just to see ex-yugoslav throw banter
>mfw that's why i'm here too

Thanks for the detailed answer!

Lol, I just started studying about WW1 and it seemed like the Serbs were hated by the other south slavs so I was genuinely wondering why.

The same reason western Europeans hated Germany. They're too stronk.

Serbia is strong that's why.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

i just call that whole area "northern greece"

can't find a more irrelevant, permawar region of the planet except maybe sub saharan africa.

They're not, we for example largely don't care about Serbs at all. (And I personally like them.)

in reality, croats are worse than serbs, but some1s gotta be the bad guy

I never saw any slav except croats and bulgarians talking shit about them. Maybe muslims slavs from Bosnia and FYROm could hate them because history

Croats always start to insult serbs here though. Even when don't do nothing g

*sips tea*

I was only pointing out how his statement made no sense.

And yeah, we do, because they spent the entire 20th century trying to destroy our national identity, telling us we're serbs and trying to make us (and the whole of balkans) a part of their greater serbia. We hate them and we have a very good reason.

Explain.
Yes, they were Turks/Ustasha, not real Slavs. Right?

*sipping intensifies*

>irrelevant
>Germany and Austria literally broke their necks trying to conquer the land for centuries

>perma-war
I don't know what you're talking about mate.
If you mean that this area isn't peaceful, then you're wrong. I don't know about other Yugoslav countries, but I'm obliged to think the same, but we in Serbia are pretty safe and there's little crime. You can literally send your little daughter half way across the capital in the middle of the night and it would be reasonable to expect her to come back home alive. I'm pretty sure that you can't expect that in the USA.

You're such an unbelievable cuckfaggot, Sup Forums is tired of your shit with attacking other whites.

Check'em

No one I know hates Serbs, even the Croatians here in Norway say they are based

Every serb I know here either bashes muslims on every corner or fights niggers out of our neighbourhoods

They're always bros, they're not dumb like the fucking pollacks and they have a sense of morals, dignity, manners and behavior

>Sup Forums is tired of your shit
>I represent all of Sup Forums

>with attacking other whites.
Who am I attacking? I was explaining why there's ethnic hatred in the region.

During the Yugoslav era Serb nationalists essentially decided that Croats and Slovenes were just Serbs who had been lead to believe they were a unique people due to following Catholicism instead of Greek Orthodox (As for the other groups almost noone in the Balkans recognized them as being seperate groups at the time, except for the Muslims who the Croats viewed as Croats and the Serbs viewed as traitors.) These Serb nationalists dominated the government of Yugoslavia prior to WWII and essentially did everything they could to annihilate the Croat identity.

From what I've seen everyone in pic related hates Serbs, and that's mostly it.

For you, and everyone else in this thread, this documentary is mandatory before commenting anything about Yugoslavia
youtube.com/watch?v=waEYQ46gH08

much more complicated than that. Just watch