Just a friendly reminder to you fucking neoreactionary pieces of shit that your boy Donny only appeals to ~40% of the...

Just a friendly reminder to you fucking neoreactionary pieces of shit that your boy Donny only appeals to ~40% of the electorate -- only those small-minded fearful folks inclined toward xenophobia, nativism and authoritarianism (basically just yourselves, the religious right and, of course, the corporatists not already supporting Clinton.)

Trump lacks the testicular fortitude necessary to set foot on the debate stage with Bernie Sanders, lest he have to demonstrate any real knowledge about actual policy... that's why he's already built in his cop-out about Bernie paying him $ and donating it to "charity." Shut the Fuck Up Donny, you're out of your element.

If he does take the bait, Bernie will mop up...even if Fox serves Trump nothing but softballs and sets him up for his standard talking points and catch phrases, he can only emerge from this looking weaker and Sanders stronger. Trump's typical plan of attack just doesn't work against a bastion of integrity like Bernie the way it would with "Crooked Hillary." If it happens it may catapult Sanders even further above Trump in head to head polling and can only serve to damage Hillary. You all had better be praying the super-delegates force Hillary as the nominee or this could end up only the first of several lopsided debate embarassments for Trump and forshadow the massive defeat awaiting republicunts come November.

Remember, Romney could only muster 47%. Trump won't even manage 45%. People with your thinking are dying off at a rate of about 1.5% a year. Obama defeated Romney 332-206 in the electoral college. If you think Trump has a prayer to do better against either Democrat, you are fully kidding yourself, which is totally fine. Enjoy being further and further marginalized every election.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SEPs17_AkTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wew lad

Hillary appeals to literally noone, so he's safe.

that's almost a majority you fucking retard. 40% vs a split vote between demo crats.

Trump has massive appeal to anti-establishment Bernie types, once we do a little bit of re-programming, of course. You Hillary-bots are making it so, so easy for us by continually ostracizing the evil white male. Thank you! :^)

lad, wew

hillary is going to jail m8

Trump's unfavorability ratings still make clinton look like a saint.

>bernouts blindly follow hernie and "progressive" agenda
>trump voters are racist sheeple
every time

Are you okay? pls respond. I hope ur okay.

We can only hope.

>bernfag delusion is still a thing
It's just sad at this point

Wall still going up? He's still going to be president.

I think you underestimate how much the American population hate illegal immigrants.....

Sander's supporters are delusional. They haven't changed the mind of a single person but they still spam these threads all day, every day.

I had no problem with the little Jewish rat until shills made up every other thread on this board.

>KKK
>any relevance in the last 50 years
pick one

>apply to the effected area OP..

youtu.be/SEPs17_AkTI

You're not thinking clearly. Why would democrats be split: there will only be one dem nominee.

Remember:
republifags = ~26%
Demofags = ~29%
Independents = ~45%

Both parties are forced to rely on support from independents. Trump can only reasonably count on the republican base plus no more than half of the independents. In that hypothetical best case scenario he comes out to ~48%. Trump has little to no cross over appeal and in reality is likely to receive support from far less than half of independents.

i know a Trump troll when I see one

I usually stay clear of Sup Forums's nonsense but in light of trump taking the bait hook line and sinker last night I felt a troll visit to Sup Forums was fully in order if only to annoy you cunts.

You're a fucking white male who doesn't know what it's like to be poor. Give Bernie more money so you don't have to blindly support Hilary in the general.

It wouldn't be blind. It would be voting, yet again, for the lesser of two evils, but presidential elections are about judicial appointments, and Hillary's appointees would be far preferable to any loons trump may come up with.

Really makes you think...

Shit I'm all killary now! This nigger libshit changed my mind!
Get
The
Fuck
Out
Build
Wall

>I would support an establishment candidate that embodies everything my guy rails against, because Trump wants to enforce immigration laws.

Why do leftists always shoot themselves in the foot over trivial bullshit?

>Just a friendly reminder to you fucking neoreactionary pieces of shit that your boy Donny only appeals to ~40% of the electorate

Obama won in 2012 with less than 25% of the eligible electorate voting for him

Filthy counter revolutionary marxist

I'm not here to convince you. Only to antagonize you with the demographic and political affiliation data which strongly suggests the majority of the American electorate will soundly reject your demagogue.

Like I said, enjoy your life being further and further marginalized. Or wallow in it. I don't give a shit, either way you're still gonna lose.

Get out retardo.

>le dj key man

Epic

And there is 0 data suggesting this election will have a better turn out than 2008 or 2012. Quite the opposite.

>You're still gonna lose

Okay, I'll try and keep that in mind. Have fun planting your flag next to a candidate that embodies everything you hate and getting soundly BTFO on election day.

>mfw Bernie is literally closer to Trump on things that matter, and you're supporting Clinton because of non-issues.

it only took 20% to fight against the British, 80% of the colonies population were like you, faggots

>Like I said, enjoy your life being further and further marginalized. Or wallow in it. I don't give a shit, either way you're still gonna lose

Have fun on the "right side of history"™ as a "true progressive"™

It is statistically inevitable that Trump will win the general election, given the primary voting bloc serves as a sample set, which when weighted, accurately predicts the outcome of the electoral college nearly 100% of the time.

primarymodel.com

"When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, by nature they will like the strong horse."
-Osama Bin Laden

>I don't give a shit
>he said as he wrote out big lines of text trying to convince an anonymous imageboard that Trump won't win
Every time

hey dude, haven't seen you since the primaries started. I remember cause you were saying trump would never get the nomination.

"who needs a strong horse? Michelle wants a strong bull."

-Barrack Hussain Obama

Another shill thread? More like ANOTHER DUBS THREADS! ROLL EM B O I S

> 0 data

heheheh.

you like to say stuff, don't u boi

> KKK allusions
> xenophobia
> nativism (as a pejorative)
> authoritarianism (as a pejorative)
> 'catapult Sanders even further above Trump in head to head polling'

you havent been around here long, have you son

Another reminder: neither Dem candidate can reach the required 2383 via pledged delegates before the DNC convention in late July, at which time the super-delegates will finally cast their votes. Anyone calling the race before that convention floor vote is being disingenuous in their reporting.

We'll see where the supers fall after this debate, another month of Hillary's lackluster polling and the June 7th primaries bringing the pledged delegate and popular vote tallies a bit closer still.

HAha! We will show that evil trump with our superior wit!

Cucks need to check these sicc dubs instead of wasting money on those cheap hats

rollerinifico
Praise kek
Smite shills
White power brightest hour

Quaeda 300 kiddo

So CLOSE brother famme. Lemme show you how this shits done ,':^)))

Good one, btw do you want to hang out later?

Yoyoyo for real though, check these dubs out.

>Why would democrats be split: there will only be one dem nominee.

Shit, too early. ROllin again.

Nay, I will have the get.

I can't even imagine how stupid you have to be to vote for trumpf

Its like you're ACTUAL EVIL PEOPLE you're on the wrong side, history will remember you as salty losers who opposed progress, like those assholes who said cars were The DEVUL!!!1

For thousands of years children will read about you and think "yeah those fucking morons, lot of people died because of them" You're literally on the trash heap of history

Thank god Hillary will win and set shit right

It's on. Game on.

>off by one
Nah son, here's how it's done.

Y-y-youre just jealous of us!

I can't even imagine how stupid you have to be to not check these dubs out fammmmm

Worker's

Party

We will see who has the finals of the laughter.

except you know trump shattering dubyas primary records with california still to go

>says the shill

And I'm not even voting for Trump

>that pic

you realize that better represents the average trumplet moreso than the average "normie" right?

are you new or just 12?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>lackluster polling
nigger she has 3 million more votes than bernie does. Also, you do realize that the purpose of the supers is to pick a candidate who can actually win the general, right? So they're probably gonna go with the person who actually polls well with people other than white, middle class males?

>off by 5
KEKS STRIKE AGAIN

>If it happens it may catapult Sanders even further above Trump in head to head polling and can only serve to damage Hillary.

Sanders is mathematically eliminated. He cannot win. He's banking on Hillary's future indictment.

Yet he's pulled ahead in the polls...

Real e meakes u thunk....

Shit lord

>off by one
DUDE, YOU LITERALLY HAD TO WAIT A GORILLIONTH OF SECOND IF YOU WANTED DEM TRIPLES

Wanna bet he wins? Sure of it

NIIIICEEEE DUBS FAMMM

>Implying trump would ever be able to do anything he said he's gonna do
Even if the RNC is kissing his ass right now, if he gets elected then everyone in congress is gonna hate him, not just the dems.

freaking Drumpf supporters. They wish they could look as good as us!

If I get, Trump will lose the election.

>nativism

Hey, they found a new word to use against us.

>s-superdelegates don't count until they actually vote!

They're going to vote for Hillary, just like they said they would. There's a damn good reasoned for that, too - they've been getting shitty death threats from Sandernistas. Having to listen to Marxist garbage on your answering machine day in and day out really must steel one against the red menace. He's done for.

how is that shilling? both are hated but trump consistently ranks 10-20% lower than shillary on favorability. it's just truth.

Obama was right.

Clinton will win the election if this get is got.

>neoreactionary
neoreactionaries want to abolish republics and democracies and go back to feudalism.
I think you meant regular reactionaries.

Wrong

They know they will lose their jobs asap

Great image OP. Trump truly is a great unifier. Look at all those Democrats supporting him.

Sup Forumstards BTFO

lmao

You ok user?

Looks like a pretty poor model they're using there. Primary turn out is not a very good predictor of democratic turn out when It is well known that liberals tend to only show up to elections every 4 years (let alone showing up for primaries.). There are large numbers of folks who didn't care which dem candidate won the primary but knew they would be voting "blue no matter who" come November.

I know demographic data really rustles jimmies around here but the minorities you hate and fear so much will also be the ones to seal your candidate's fate come November.

Lol! A communist having integrity.
Not in a million years you fucking faggot.

Sup Forums will an hero

Don't underestimate the powers of KeK.

Actually all the data suggests that this election is going to see the biggest voter turnout in recent history.

nice, true dubs. I want those.

communism is good

checked

feel the bern

Average Bernout/Clintonite.

>not all voting is finished yet
>GOP has had more primaries finished at this point than the Dems due to different schedules
>despite this Clinton has gotten more overall votes than Trump in primary votes

Statistically inevitable, eh? You might want to rethink the conclusions you're reaching.

the average alt-right has a below-average penis

You Bernouts are so salty I can taste it.