Well Aged Musicains

Musicians from the 80's and 90's who not only aged well physically but also matured with their musical output.

I'll start

Gimme a dollar cunt.

physically sure. but his music kinda sucks now
no idea why people worship this classy of idea of "matureness". if the artist works better being angry why not let him be?

this, he seems much more confident now

Not saying an oscar is the peak of artistic praise but it counts for something also NTAE was pretty amazing, Add Violence was only alright though but it's heaps better than what other massive 90's acts are putting out

Nah, Year Zero, NTAE and Add Violence are fucking awesome. As are his other outputs.
Trent is still angry when he needs to be.

this. The anger has evolved from artillery barrage to drone missile strike

is it just me or has anyone else noticed a shitload of threads on Sup Forums featuring Trent? where did all of these fanboys come from?

Trent has been active shit ton lately. And his latest outpout his pretty much the second coming, really great stuff, probably why.

I love his music but can't stand his whiny voice

Reznor is back hard since December with two god tier EP's in a matter of months, a new (official) partner, and a revisiting of The Fragile. He's dumping a new soundtrack today as well. Reznor's Burning Bright (Field On Fire) after a long absence.

Basically isntead of mindless rage it bacame more controlled rage, yet that rage is still present in all releases (Even Hesitation Marks; In Two)
I like older Trent angrier much more than young one, young Trent's too whiny for me to take his anger seriously. I find current Trent more menacing, in stuff like "Letting You", "Not Anymore", "Burning Bright" or "The Great Destroyer"

People listen to stuff from With Teeth onward? Ive never been more disappointed in a musicians long awaited work between a long break. Reznor is why Im not optimistic about any new Tool releases.

Listen to Year Zero and the new EPs.
And With_Teeth has amazing tracks like All The Love In The World, The Line Begins To Blur and Beside You In Time

Reznor's working on a shitload of stuff rn so people are talking about him

Could never get with the nu-vocals and the lack of industrial sound. Its kind of generic rock now.

Nu-vocals are the best
And Year Zero has shit-ton of "industrial" sound, With_Teeth may sometimes sound generic rock, but his work onwards is anything but that

no i disagree. i don't think any of those besides ghosts compare to his younger releases.
its cool that you like them tho.

Was tossing around some Barry Adamson last night. Patrician choice user. Shame about his son.

Weak chin

It also has to do with that the Trent threads are well received so all the NIN fans are coming out of the woodwork to post because they feel accepted and reassured here.

They can go back under their rock. Industrial is dead it was replaced by aging drug addicts and techno line dance with gas mask.

Morrissey was looking great for his age until a few years ago

His head got bigger and somehow he is thicker even though he is a vegan. still cant hate on the guy though.

I miss Moz's twink look.

>he is thicker even though he is a vegan
Look at Fantano.

>and somehow he is thicker even though he is a vegan.
you realize calories = calories right?

he was a handsome fella

This. He looks so great but that chin...

Your Arsenal/Vauxhall era Morrissey was sexy but he wasn't a twink at that point.

At least you appreciate Ghosts user. Maybe you will like his soundtrack work more