Fuck these millennials

>No one is particularly alpha.
>Everyone tries to shortcut their way to success without going through the lumps.
>All the players are soft-spoken and autistic, except Draymond who's a loudmouth donkey
>Most entitled team in NBA history
>The """face"" of the franchise is a spoiled rich mullatto kid who never knew anything close to a struggle in life. If he never made it into the NBA, he would've been JUST fine as his dad made $42.8 million in his career
>His "splash" brother is another rich kid of a millionaire basketball player who tries too hard to act like a spacey pothead, but really is covering up the fact he has absolutely no fucking personality besides being a fucking spacey pothead
>Their """""defensive""""" anchor is a loud-mouth nigger piece of shit who talks a lot of shit but rarely backs it up and the only reason why anyone pays attention to him is because his teammates bail him out since he has no offensive give.
>Their newest free agent acquisition is a bitch and coward of the highest order, betraying the very principles we all hold dear in the world by being a fucking traitor
>Their coach is a loudmouth SJW who can't keep his fucking mouth shut when it comes to things that don't involve basketball.

Not to mention this might be the most millennial team of all fucking time, and everyone fucking hates millennials

Other urls found in this thread:

nba.com/article/2017/04/11/nba-most-popular-jersey-sales-2016-17-regular-season
bleacherreport.com/articles/2702921-lebron-james-russell-westbrook-more-reportedly-hold-disdain-toward-steph-curry
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>look I posted it again

you forgot they're located in SJW-millenial heaven as well

Has anything good ever come out of San Francisco?

What makes the Warriors more millennial than any other team

I miss Ellis

Agreed, The Patriots would beat them no doubt, they just don't hit enough Home Runs.

Ok, real talk here:
What the fuck are millennials?

If you count Oakland as San Francisco then you can also count Palo Alto

Ergo all the 21st technological indistry, people call that place "the moderd Florence"

American generational conflict bullshit

People born in the late 80s or the 90s, our generation

OP must be 60 years old

The people younger than you when you've been on Sup Forums for long enough to become a bitter loser.

Losers that most Americans look down on

Look at how much more money Generation x has

Sucks for you guys because you're going to have to watch a lot of the warriors in the playoffs over the next 10 years

Yeah, seeing them choke year in and year out is gonna be great

2013: Choked to Spurs
2014: Choked to Clippers
2015: Luck
2016: 3-1 to Cavs

I was born in 1999. No one born before 1995 should be here. I just assume that everyone is my age

> No one born before 1995 should be here
Why? Because you said so? Because Sup Forums told you so? Because older people should not like a place where they can talk freely about what they want?

This is the worse maymay tbqh.

nobody as young as you should be here faggot

Do people really call it "the modern Florence"?

Because by the time you're 21-22, you should be able to engage in mature conversation without the cloak of anonymity. I assume that if you're still after that age, you're an autist beyond repair

Of course, that's just how millennials are.

Aww did I strike a nerve?

> Because by the time you're 21-22, you should be able to engage in mature conversation without the cloak of anonymity. I assume that if you're still after that age, you're an autist beyond repair

But I have 100% a normal life and I can engage in mature conversation without the cloak of anonymity.
Doesn't mean I don't like imageboards.

successbreedsjealousy.jpg

Literally everyone on this website is a millennial

>"the moderd Florence"
never heard this in my life

t. live in bay area

>Because by the time you're 21-22, you should be able to engage in mature conversation without the cloak of anonymity.

>1999 birth
>millennial

Uh huh

Don't worry nuemillennial, you'll get your identity in a few years about the time millennials take control of the media and portray you as the problem generation.

Doubt it.

nba.com/article/2017/04/11/nba-most-popular-jersey-sales-2016-17-regular-season

How the fuck does Steph Curry have the #1 jersey sales when its clearly Kevin Durant's team?

i mean as much as i hate brain dead pot head retards that root for this team, the south americans that are like 'jajaja puta go GSW si si' are even worse

Don't forget they're also the ugliest team in professional sports

Youre a millenial

Warriors play in oakland. And no nothing good has come from either

Oakland is black liberal not white whiny sjw liberal. Big difference m8

Because its stphs team. Staph is a champion and goat shooter. Durant is an overrated bust

>implying its not KD's team

How is it not KD's team?

>won a title with curry
>curry leads the team in points
>highest +/- when curry is on the floor
>15 game win streak without Durant

>won a title with curry
Iggy was Finals MVP

>curry leads the team in points
Because he has an insane usage rate and KD was out for a month. When KD was there, Steph was the beta and KD averaged more points (KD had 25.3 PPG, Steph only 24.7)

>highest +/- when curry is on the floor
See above

>15 game win streak without Durant
They also had a 12 game win streak WITH KD

How is it not KD's team again? The offense now revolves around KD. He plays defense as well.

bleacherreport.com/articles/2702921-lebron-james-russell-westbrook-more-reportedly-hold-disdain-toward-steph-curry

Even other NBA STARS hate this group of mulatto Uncle Tom faggots

>waaaaaaaaa why aren't they worshiping me anymore

LeBitch confirmed for biggest faggot in the the league

>insane usage rate
There's barely any difference between their usage rate. Curry's is 30, Durant 28.

>The offense now revolves around KD.
Then why does the team play a lot worse when Curry isn't on the floor? Curry's on/off is +16.7, Durant's is +7.2 meaning Curry has a much bigger impact than Durant.

>They also had a 12 game win streak WITH KD
That was with the whole team. I can almost guarantee they don't win 10+ in a row without Curry but they've done just that without Durant.

>Curry's on/off is +16.7, Durant's is +7.2

Because Durant was out for 1/4 the season

>Curry's is 30, Durant 28.

That's a huge difference over an 82 game season. Curry is a ballhog, while Durant is not.

Fuck this team

You know the on/off numbers are per 100 possessions right? Durant missing 1/4 of the season just backs my point up rather than negating it. You would expect the team to struggle more if they were missing their so called number 1 guy to the point where Curry's on/off numbers should go down but this just further proves my point that Curry has more impact than Durant

Yeah, but it also means that it's inflated because Curry has spent a lot of time with the ball without KD, while KD has spent all his time this season with Curry and still has a high on/off +/-

And lets not get it twisted - who begged who to join his team again?

No "the moderd Florence"

Is stanford the most overrated university in the world? Has any of their graduates done anything significant besides chimp out in post game interviews?

Who's the alpha dog on the Warriors?

Anyone you don't like

because the MILLENNIUM

KD is the face of the Warriors whether you like it or not

Fuck millennials

can someone explain why they hate the warriors so much without using any buzzwords?

See
Even other NBA players hate Curry. He's part of the skinny-jeanification of the NBA.

Spoiled little fuck wouldn't be in the NBA 20 years ago. He's a one trick pony that shoots 3's. People look up to him even though he legit overcame 0 odds with the most stacked team of all time.

Fuck these faggots

>Even other NBA players hate Curry.

Which only makes those other NBA players look like weak, jealous, effeminate bitches if it's true. That anyone would give a shit about Westbrook's opinion of anyone have he's been swearing up and down ALL YEAR he doesn't care about getting triple-doubles, but goes out of his way to stat-pad them in makes him easily the most bitch-made hypocrite in the league; and even worse than Durcant, who abandoned him for being a ballhog.

Yeah even though Curry is a rich kid that never had to go through any sort of struggle in life, WESTBROOK is the bitch. And LeBron. And Harden. And CP3

Most NBA players hate the chucking faggot wannabe clean cut piece of shit.

i dont watch basketball but
>never had to go through any sort of struggle in life
why does this matter? if he's a good player then he plays

or is the nba more about le epic storylines and not about the actual game?

Because its shit like this that's ruining the NBA. HE hasn't put in his time like LeBron or KD or Harden, nor has he done anything by himself to become a great player

He had access to the best gyms and best trainers in the world. He didn't have to do shit to get to where he is.

OH HEY SAM

If it were so easy to get where he is due to having access to such good facilities why didn't the children of much more rich and famous players turn out as good as he did.

>as good as he did.

I would hope most would aim way higher than that

Curry is such a fucking beta fucking bitch he begged on his hands and knees for KD to come to his team.

I've never seen such a weak move ever.

>LeBron or KD or Harden

So you grew up with James Harden, LeBron James and Kevin Durant and watched them struggle to make a name for themselves, huh? Yeah, that's what I thought. LeBron James, for example, was treated like the second coming of Jesus throughout his teen years and despite having a crack-head mother, the only real struggle he had to face was growing up with a father.

>WESTBROOK is the bitch

I'm glad we agree on something. And I can tell you're not a person who's ever struggled for anything in your life, since you're judging a man's character, in the NBA, where they make millions, playing a team sport, on their trials and tribulations--despite the fact that Kobe, just like Curry, had a father who was not only rich, but a basketball player and put Kobe to the best schools and training.

In the end, Kobe made it where he is through hard work and talent. It's the same for Curry, especially since, unlike Kobe's father, Dell Curry was an amazing perimeter shooter in his heyday.

>or is the nba more about le epic storylines and not about the actual game?

The people who bitch about lack of storylines in the NBA are man-dramafags. This has been known since the supposed KD vs Westbrook beef this season, which amounted to Westbrook getting his team swept, even with KD playing.

>holds multiple records
>multiple mvps
>has a champions hip
>gonna go down as the best shooter of all time
only angsty contrarians hate a team that averages 30+ assists a game instead of playing apehoop and having a big nig drive to the paint and look for fouls

How is that even entertaining?

They've reduced the NBA from one of the best entertainment products ever to soft millennial 3 pointer ball

>how is good passing, teamwork, and shooting in a sport where the objective is to pass, use teamwork, and shoot well a good thing?

Yeah

You missed the no physicality part of it

Basketball is a non contact sport, dumbass. The creator specifically made it with that in mind, if you want to watch people hit each other go see martial arts or rugby.

While we're on the subject of copypasta, can someone post the one with the user talking about how glad he is he lives in a universe where the Cavs unironically came back from down 3-1? Haven't seen that in a while

no he isn't