Asian women are calling your name, white man!

Asian women are calling your name, white man!

Nothing wrong with them. They are loyal and submissive.

where do I go to meet cute azn grills?

I don't want no Elliot Rodger looking motherfucker as my son lel

Nicely shitposted, OP.

White man come home? White man go abroad!

>he thinks certain races of girls aren't sluts ready to fuck chad on a dime

pro-tip all girls are the same

post more asian qts

I doubt it. No girl has ever "called my name."

>tfw Korean gf
>tfw she came over to the U.S. at age 15
>tfw I'm the first man she's dated, first kiss, lost her virginity to
>tfw she's chaste, shy and modest
>tfw she's insanely cute
>tfw she's petite and slim
>tfw her iq is 130

WHITE WOMEN CAN'T COMPETE

Looks like my friend.

>inb4 arr rook same

>They are loyal and submissive.

they are the most manipulative women on the planet, friend. it's funny that the betas go for them as they're the ones who would never tell them to sit down and shut up so have their lives controlled by them instead.

You sound like a massive faggot

Was she a childhood friend of yours?

Nope- we're in the same major.

She said hi, I asked her out to coffee and we clicked. It felt really comfortable, like I had already known her for years.

I've dated native and other foreign women before and she's the first who really seems to mean it when she says that she cares about me.

It's insanely easy to ask for girls out. Just make them laugh and don't be autistic..at first. Due to their high iq, they're just as weird.

Fob ****

The Asian womb was made for white seed.

Tell that to the second generation Asian sluts who live to rebel against their parents whether they are "good girls, or bad girls". Enjoy your liberal disaster story

No, white man. We do not exist simply to fulfill your fantasy of making it with a docile and submissive Asian housewife.

t.Asian American femanon

Yeah, I'm a hot asian woman too.

Kek

It's too late for me to ask fob girls out. I fell for the Christ and STEM memes in college: I thought that the happiest route in life was to have a serious relationship only after starting an earnest career. Now, I dig trenches for $9/hr and live with my parents after looking for a science job for 6 months.

On the bright side though, I'm going to Japan to teach English indefinitely in a few months.

Also, live in rural South.

After getting to know her I've gone full Sup Forums on her.

She doesn't seem to mind too much when I go on rants about Hitler, the native superiority of the aryan race, the evils of racemixing and liberal degeneracy (although she doesn't seem to like it when I call her a nigger. She'd rather I call her panda or gu or babe)

Kek

But I sure would gladly manually donate my seed to diversify and strengthen their genome