Post your battle station Sup Forums

Post your battle station Sup Forums

How is the 3 sisters filter?

I like it very much even though it's quite pricy. Mannequins stuff as a whole feels a bit pretentious to me but they sound good.

not at home but I just recently bought a Minibrute and hooked it up to my stereo setup. I can see how this stuff becomes addicting.

What is all that stuff?

Indeed. I want a Nyx now so can pair my Erebus with it and buy nice custom rack for them. And I want to fill my eurorack case too.

nice place.
+100 for Twin Peaks

its just cords hooked up to some stuff and a small piano

Here ya go. will take a better pic later

wow this one looks nice

fuck you. i dont need to see you. you have gay eyes btw

would u recommend the minilogue
looks comfy except for the Romney sign. hope its ironic

finally giving the original series a rewatch and boy is season 2 a hoot. Realizing now that ben horne was the best character all along

something about mitt just fascinates me. he's like the robot dad I never had. I stole the blue one from someone's yard while on acid, and a friend "obtained" the other one for me a week or so later

ok good i like you again

I'm watching the show for the first time and am halfway through season 2. Duchovny's character is an inclusion I was not expecting but all I really want is more David Lynch being the goofiest character on the goddamn show.

thank god

the whole fbi side of the cast is perfect and I'm so glad gordon and albert played such a big part in the return

way too poor for expensive or impressive equipment, but here's my mim telecaster anyway

I want to get an analog synthesizer.
Any recommendations for ~$600 budget?

microbrute I've heard great things about.

step up

thats 250 budget id get something better if your willing to spend 600.

micropbrutes fun but limited but a good introduction to synthesis.

most discugusting image of coffee ive ever seen. and youre all clearly rich fucks whose parents bought you shit

neat, how are the A25s treating you?

They're nice speakers but would prefer a bit more warmth. Been tempted to swap them out but other than ATCs can't see anywhere to go.

I compared a lot of stuff till I could decide what midfields I wanted to invest in, and the psi were actually in the last round. along with the kh420, pmc ib1s and geithain rl901k, the latter which you might want to check out if you want to get something more ridiculous especially in the low end department

>Ayn Rand
Haha gay

Hi

are they your K&H in the image above? It was a toss up between the 410s and the PSIs , at the time the K&H were about £1k more so I went with PSI.

yes, I went with the kh420 in the end but honestly there's a couple of really great speakers at that general price point so as I said the decision was really hard and the psis almost made it

Just moved, waiting on a second desk

how do you like the deepmind? I'm so fucking tempted since it's getting cheaper and cheaper right now there's practically no reason anymore not to get it other than it saying behringer on the case

In my opinion as just an analog synth it's above average but the onboard effects and polyphony really make it pretty great, I've moved a lot of stuff recently and the Deepmind is one I just don't want to part with. It's sort of like a Juno 106 sonically but it's own thing

All these bleepbop niggers

I'd love to hear your '''music'''

In the market for some pedals what are some good ones for a fuzz/overdrive effect

Nice setups

Is that the shoe you gaze at

Forgot mine

moog mf drive is one of my favorites, so gritty and broken yet kinda controllable

>not a fender
your moms a cunt for having you

>fender bass
>good
are you fucking serious?

What would you suggest?

not him but I'm pretty sure he's an audio engineer by trade, he posts a lot on Sup Forums

i hate you both.

Sounds like what I'm looking for, and the price isn't too bad
Thanks user

wow man what the heck did i do to u? not cool man, totally uncalled for

looks good so far, but fucking sweep the place god dammit

whats the white one in the middle?

damn not gonna lie, i would love a simple setup like this. I spent 500$ on a minilogue but i use my 90's yamaha digital keyboard way more

Excuse me guys,I don't see a /prod/ thread so I wanted to ask about what VST would be the best for someone who wants to start to learn about synthesis.
I was thinking of Operator since I have Ableton but if any of you think that something else would be better I would be glad to hear about it.

you look like an underage faggot whos trying too hard

All these big money set-ups and I guarantee none of you can post a song you've made worth listening to more than once.

I dropped my phone so every picture comes out all retarded so I'm just going to list everything instead.
>synthesizers
Minibrute, yamaha tx81z, Microkorg, korg M1, monotrons, kaossillator, casio vl-tone, multivox MX-150 (weird moog taurus ripoff)
>drum machines and samplers
Roland sp-808, sp-303, tr-505, yamaha rx7, akai xe10, Mattel synsonocs, pollard syndrums, korg pss-50
>sequencers
Beatstep, Dr-202 (underrated as a sequencer, meh drum machine)
>other
Mexican strat, unidentified 70's yamaha bass, active 5 string Ibanez bass, Ibanez tube screamer and delay, homemade 555 synths

Got almost everything under $100 at yard sales and pawn shops, not many people know what they have or some lady selling off all her man's stuff. Only really use the M1, tx81z, minibrute, sp-303, tr-505, rx7, and 5 string bass though.

>all these /prod/ fags
sorry in advance for the shit image quality. my camera is garbage
1/3

2/3

3/3
The black case is a banjo, I've got a moog theremini in the shelf

Cheap shitty stuff is the best. I have a bunch of nice gear but mostly use Casios and software.

Wiring is suffering