What would you do if a black family moved next door to your home?

What would you do if a black family moved next door to your home?

Other urls found in this thread:

atokenmanblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/03/136/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Greet them like a normal human being

Buy weed remover and pray for my lawn and cry over the loss of property value.

Nothing, if they haven't done something wrong

Be pissed my property values are about to drop

They moved in nextdoors

i've lived across the street from nigs before. all they did was sit on the front porch and give us dirty looks. gotta love louisiana

Put that shit on the market while its still capable of being sold.

user, stop being so sensible. You must bring out the fire and pitchforks to remove the cancer infesting your neighborhood!

Let's be real though. If it were a well off black family that acted white, who cares. If it were some nigger hood rats that managed to get enough money to live here? Sell while you still can and move to a better location.

Sweden openly accepts the BBC through both of his back doors :^)

Well if they looked like that family, I would welcome them. Some black people can be really chill, but fuck most of them. If they can afford the house next to me that's means they are functional people

I would move somewhere else

How much of a racist, insecure, faggot are you OP? Go back to watching blacked while stroking your microdick.

Sell sell sell

Get out while you can. Your property value will plunge by the day.
When niggers (even the well to do ones) move into the neighborhood, crime, prostitution and gang violence soon follow.

Forget the weed killer user, run like hell!

Get two locks for my bike

Yeah, if they looked like OP, they're probably blacks.

Now if pic related moved into the three bedroom next door, I know that the government pulled some Section 8 fuckery on me and I'd have bars put up on my window while I tried to sell my house and get the fuck out of there.

I would set their fucking house on fire if those people moved to my blocked

Is the family pic related? Stop by and welcome them into the neighborhood. Ask if there was anything they needed.

Why can black people move next to white people, while white people won't allow themselves to move next to black people.

Hope they invite me to bbqs and soul food.

I talked to a girl from Bulgaria and she said one time a black guy from the UK visited her town and she slept with a knife under her pillow the whole time he was there.
Is this based or a sign of insanity?

I'd be perfectly fine with it assuming they aren't niggers and the wife isn't a self-hating white coalburner whore.

If a black family move to my neighborhood I would do absolutely nothing. If a nigger family moved next door though...

Start a neighborhood watch.
It worked for Zimmerman

Throw bricks through their windows. Paint abuse on their doors and destroy their car. Beat the man if he tries to stop it.

Doesn't matter if they are black, white, or whatever. As long as they are respectful, conservative, hard working people with morals and good values, I don't have an issue with them, I'll invite them to the barbecue with the rest of the neighbors.

Shit on their porch and blame it on their little Jamal

pretty much this is they could afford a house next to my me they obviously aren't street nogs

>le black not nigger meme

Surprised the dad is even part of the family.

lol at all these paranoid posts about niggers trying to be whiter and get out of the hood... you think you can stop the "progress" of section 8 freeloaders no matter what color they are once the kikes decide to sell out a community and rent the spots they cant find ignorant shiksas to buy up at "bargain" prices... then once they install a few trailer parks next to your farm house and incite a few race riots and your mortgage is underwater, kikes simply refuse to extend your mortgage insurance, watch goyum familys go homeless, rent them a storage unit and apartment for the same price as their old mort gauge or real estate

then they buy that shitty farm house back for 10% at auction gentile PIEfaced proto indo european sucker... gods chosen, the real big schnozed ratfaced, bug eyed, butt chinned master race who invented the concept of inbred supremacism plays the suckers and uses their pride against them again.

all while you rent your house from a kike mort gauge company, after you are cleared for the usury bankster loan by a kike credit union...

so your kids can go to a "good" school where kikelings will peck all the gentile PIEfaces into cucked shiksas, sell them bolshevik dope and call the stupid toeheaded blondes and fat soulless gingers until they commit suicide physically, socially, economically or just mentally

hey but stay worried about those niggers like the preachy kike bignosed pharacees tell you too cause "moorish hamites are coming to get you and dont you dare blame the semites, stupid antisemetic shiksa trash, dont be a bigot or consider our antigentile propaganda bigoted, gentrification is ruining the world and niggers have every right to reclaim their city slums by force as long as cousin hymee sold all my stock in the block already"

Sigh disappointedly

t. Black neighbours from London

Lock my bikes

niggers are present in every race, they're defined by their lack of contribution to society and ignorance

Haha that's so accurate. New Orleans here, I always see the entire family of blacks just chill on the porch all day. Niggas always have a place to loiter

we may all be one race but many inbred supremacist cults want to divide the masses of humanity into simplistic groups to benefit their percieved "ethnicities" and "caste structures"

kikes call their redheaded offspring "bastard jews"

kikes ran the trade routes (including slave trade) and divided countless cultures with divide and conquer propaganda emotional manipulation provocateuring

kikes invent, suggest and promote racial divisions with their media and business power

tldr:kikes

what does the average working kike think about the concept that Hitler may have been a decendant of Rothschild and the same nazi thing the crypto triad claw murranos lined up in europe to justify the tanks rolling into palestine seems to be unfolding in america now?
westside triad claw?
maybe related to the triads like the chinese gangsters sheldon adelson and mitt romani and the koch bugeyed brothers hang out with...
atokenmanblog.wordpress.com/2015/03/03/136/

kikefag says: "nothing wrong with jews please stop being mean to them"

tiredofthekikebullshitfag responds: they propogate and ofuscate an inbred supremacist ethnic cult... they defend khazar pharacees with silence and denialism... gazagas must be outed and phrenology human heraldry exposed or all jews will continue to risk being conflated with kikes...huffing emotional manipulations and half truths are not enough

My family and the cop who lives across the street are the only white people in my neighborhood.

Their kids are such little shits. Straight up insulting adults, cussing, zero respect. Worst thing thats ever happened to me though is a basketball getting stolen.

Put a burning cross in their yard and then say I saw some KKK members, that should scare them away

They wouldn't. They're scare. :^)

They did, we moved

Proof the political Left is a religion.

There is one down the street. I live in an expensive town so they are actually the outliers, you know, the well to do type where the parents are happily married and are doing well for their children.

Shocking, I know.

Nothing at first. I mean, I hear like 5 refugee kids screaming and playing outside, so that's something, I know what it means to live a hard live full of controling yourself.

trust your eyes, it is as plain as the nose on your face

are the cops kids bird nosed trAshkeNazis or pig nose sephardi crypto claw murranos? i bet the cop has a big schnoz to be such a white trash nigger with such an institutional job

use some chinese detergent on them
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq-I0JRhvt4

If it's a normal family with both parents I wouldn't care. However if it's a bunch of section 8 dindus then I'm putting up a for sale sign right away.

kike manufactured religions are all antiscience inbred supremacism based to get the herds of shiksa goyum to kill and cull each other based on obedience

greet them normally then go to Canadian tire and buy a nice heavy safe, and a safer lock

kikes call it gentrification when whites move in, kikes start controlled oppositions and buy agent provocateurs to agitate the niggers about "taking back" the hood...then once whites are scared they sell cheap...to the same kikes they bought from...nice try big nose...

I live next to a cemetery, so I am cool with as many as you like.

All of you are running scared?

This is how they win. Stop leaving. Lower property value? You mean lower property taxes.

We should be moving into the ghetto as fast as we can. There are lots of decent people left trapped in the slums because we ran away and left them to die.

lmfao

>What would you do if a black family moved next door to your home?

do a 360 and walk away

underwater mortgages and no possible mortgage insurance worth the price...kikes push out whites economically when the section 8 move ins and bullets arent enough...kikes find a way, invented the ghetto game theory...