Germans move to 'Christian' Hungary to flee migrant crisis

"As well as the good weather and large German community, one estate agent told the station that the new German arrivals were attracted by the fact that the majority of Hungarians are Christians and "there are hardly any migrants" in the country."

Should we allow ethnic white Germans (people from Western Europe generally) settling in Central/Eastern Europe? According to this article these Germans move to Hungary because there are no sandniggers here and the country is generally christian and the streets are safe.

Many leftist liberal cucks in Hungary talk about how awesome western Europe is and that they must move there because Hungary is awful and the government is evil and corrupt.

How about we exchange the liberal cucks in Central-Eastern Europe with the Non-Degenerates of the West? I am for one would be perfectly fine living alongside conservative christian French/German/etc. who work and adhere to Hungarian rules and customs.

Discuss.
ates

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/germans-move-christian-hungary-flee-migrant-crisis-1562217
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot sauce:
ibtimes.co.uk/germans-move-christian-hungary-flee-migrant-crisis-1562217

nice source

this isn't godlikeproductions.com, this is Sup Forums.

you actually have to give us your source so we can have a 200 post thread discussing it before someone realizes it's satire or specious

>allowing a bunch of cowardly germans into your country because they won't fight for their own kind.

Keep them out. The cuck is contagious.

They have to go back.

reee

That's exactly what I am concerned about.

However in way, them moving here, working, spending money, so strengthening our economy and through that our conservative government, is fighting against nigrants.

All the good germans died.

At least abuse them when they come in. They aren't people. They are small mice.

We need a new name for the Germans, Germany died on the Volga. This is an imposter state.

You sure sound salty about the Germans Mr.Shekelstein.

How about we only give them citizenship if they marry ethnic Hungarians? That way their cuck blood will be quickly diluted.

Don't listen to this burger, I sense he's retarded.

I would do it too, but there are no young women.

It's a thing for old married couples.

Hungary's power and quality as a nation has always been exactly relative to how many Germans were living there. This is good for both parties involved.

>Should we allow ethnic white Germans (people from Western Europe generally) settling in Central/Eastern Europe?
no, because they will bring their cuckoldry with them and destroy your nations as well. Let us rot, we deserve it

Marry a Hungarian girl then

Just make sure they do not bring their cuck values with them.

If they've reached the point where they're willing to abandon their country and heritage for a more right-wing homogenous country, I doubt the cuck genes are present

Thing is I hear more and more about westerners wanting to move here. It's a small trickle now, but assuming things keep on getting worse in the west, it'll swell up to a real river of eastward migration. That'll require a more thought out policy.

Their children will speak only Hungarian anyway. So it would not hurt.
Northern Italians are cool people at least where I go a lot (Friuli Venezia Giulia and Veneto)
Even if the cuck genes are present, it'll be us Hungarians who cuck them.

Take only the women, forget the men.

German men are better than German women in terms of values. Only 2% of German women vote AfD while 17% of German men do.

>German women who want to live in a country with only white christian people.

Do they exist?

Save me

What do Russian people think about Central-Eastern Europe generally? I feel like generally our world views are closer now.

Women's suffrage worst day of my life

I read it somewhere that ethnic swedes can apply for asylum in Hungary. Go to the embassy in Stockholm and tell them you aren't safe anymore because of the sandniggers.

I like Hungary, Orban is well respected as he is more open to Russia. The eternal Polish butthurt makes them impossible to do anything with. Czechs and Slovaks are fine.

This is a good idea we make a few chrisitan countries and the christfag move there so they can deus vult when the time comes . atheist can get cancer and get killed of by mudslimes

Germany wtf, move to America anf help us maintain our whiteness

America is already lost and your immigration control is too strict.

I wish Poles weren't this butthurt. Russia and Hungary had military and political conflicts but the worst were during soviet times.

Most people here assume that Russia currently is more like Imperial Russia, than CCCP. How close is that to the truth?

>running from their country instead of fighting for it
>Non-Degenerates of the West
I don't think so, they're just as bad as the military aged males running from Syria.
What happens if/when Hungary gets in any kind of trouble in the future? They'll just run again, with even less hesitation because it's not even their country.

Keep them out Magyar. Stay strong, stay homogenous. They brought this shit on themselves, now let the wallow in it.

>Moving to JEWSA

>Most people here assume that Russia currently is more like Imperial Russia, than CCCP. How close is that to the truth?
Pretty much the case, Soviet nostalgia is more about the power than the Communism.

Looks comfy sempai

>Soviet nostalgia is more about the power than the Communism.
Understandable. Also describes Yugoslavia nostalgics quite well.

It is. Me and a few friends are grouping up and buying a vineyard in the northern Balaron area.

Jesus, no, do not allow them in, the second they are in they will teach little kids about imperialism, colonialisms slavery and how is everything their fault. Tell them to fuck off, they ruined their own country and they will lose no time in destryction of yours.

America doesn't accept white people other than through the raffle.

>tfw i'd love to move to Hungary but i'll just end up being a neet in Hungary instead so whats the point

Hungarian and German were always friends.

I see no problem with this as long as they keep their liberal beliefs to themselves.

Fight alongside the Golden One.
Skins heads don't get caught and punished right?

why are they drinking wine out of an erlenmyer flask

I also have considered to buy a castle in thr Baltics, Poland or Bjelorussia. Cheap and 99.9 percent of the people are white and either agnostic or Christian.

Whoever still has hope for Germany must also have fought hard in April 1945.

That's just cuz whitey tries to follow the law.

im leaving germany too, you have to be a retard to actually would not move out of this shithole here.

but not to hungary, i already have my own plans.

That's callled a decanter burger. The real question is why aren't they using proper wine glasses.

this might seem bias but trust me
if you want any migration at all
you want to have the german christians

it's a good thing
aslong as you kontroll 'em good enough

c...can i come too?

Heh. Implying you can be a NEET in Hungary.

Government gives NO AID/BENEFIT if you do not work or study.

Is this how Germans will obtain the maximum privilege reach?

I don't like the idea that those fertile warm german lands and white women will be left to niggers and semites. Völkerwanderung when?

Wat. Dude, if you bring your pocket money, it will be enough for several years.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY BASTARDS ATHEIST GERMANS

And thus, the German flight begins.

>"Should we allow ethnic white Germans (people from Western Europe generally) settling in Central/Eastern Europe?"

No. Fuck them.

>People moving from here to Western countries (especially to UK) for years in order to earn decent money and not to be unemployed.
>Western countries let every kind of sandniggers in to fuck their shit up, just to seen as politically correct to the bitter end, while they are acting like they better than the people in some "savage" and "racist" countries, which regions' migrants would be more culturally compatible with their cultures.
>Now they want to move out their fucked up, artifically multiculturalised countries to less multiculti'd countries, which makes these countries multiculti places too.
>And we should allow this by their goodie-goodie standards which caused their downfall.
>Not to mention we are talking about mostly poorer target countries than W.Europeans (such as Hungary) to handle them as immigrants, with a weaker economy where a lot of workers moved from to west, because they couldn't earn enough money here for a normal life at the first place.

Yes, I know, in this case the difference is what kind of immigrants are in a country. But, YOU guys never wanted to move here before, and you "want" to move by necessity. You probably have never give a shit about any somewhat monocultural countries' cultures before. You never wanted to come to any of these places because you really love of their culture/cuisine/language/people/etc.
You will bring your heritage, traditions, culture here and eventually form dozens of minority groups or enclaves which will demand special rights for whatever reasons. Also, you will bring your retarded and irrelevant bickering with other migrant groups on top of our existing inner retarded and irrelevant bickering. In other words: You will ruin our countries too.

No. Solve your fucking problems in your countries!

If I have a family I will definitely move to Poland or somewhere in the Baltics (Fuck learning Hungarian desu).

If not I'll ride out the degeneracy in the west.

so germans...
I guess you didn't learn your lesson the last time you tried to settle central europe

My dream one day is settle somewhere in the Czech Republic and raise a big family. America is a lost cause. We must secure the future of our white race and I see the last bastion of whites to be Eastern Europe.

The last months I applied for jobs in glory Japan. I speak the language fluent and already worked there. Yesterday signed my job contract after few skype interviews. Feels good.

Where you going?

Can you kneel in front of them and praise their homogeneous society and say that you come from a neighborhood of migrants constantly trying to kill you and that multiculturalism doesn't work and that their homogeneous country inspires you and gives you hope for me?

Fuck Off!

im you but stronger

I could move to Hungary and still get my neetbux from Sweden and then live like a king among you poorfags

how safe is your country magyarbros? I'm not religious but I'm strongly against degeneracy and support traditional values.
I'm sick of denmark going down the cuck path like sweden, it gets worse every day.

kek

but isn't he?

>nigrants

kek
new racial slur? or just new to me?

lol

Goddamn proxy mexicans trying to infiltrate more countries. Fuck off, you just bring your faggotry with you.

Too strict for Europeans, that is

Except for some really bad areas (Norther Hungary has some gypo infested villages, and the capital has some shady areas) it's really safe and cozy.

No
I hate spics as much as you do m8

good
if Germans can't be liberal, they should leave and colonize another country to expand the German diaspora

If those Germans would come to Hungary, then Orbán and his cronies wouldn't stay for too long. Read: they wouldn't stay for a year before literally being bought out from power.

Then, you would pretty much have Germany 2.0 here, with the Hungarians being second-class citizens at best. And man I can tell you that it wouldn't be fun at all.

Fuck them. We are full and they could be dumb enough to vote left in time, considering their cuckish trackrecord. They should stay home and fight for their land.

Bro, 3 of my great-grandparents were disaspora Germans in Hungary, and non of my grandparents ever leart German. They assimilate pretty quickly.

source?

For a moment I imagine what if german people moves to bulgaria , than i realised - they will probably commit sudoku just in a year.

What's this?

I am afraid I cannot. I have to admit my evidence is mostly anecdotal on the subject.

a dumber conspiracy theory... well i heard about this giant kike nigger in the sky that judges you after you die...kind of like santa but no presents

this giant kike nigger in the sky had a big nose rape baby with some other kikes wife and the little rape baby bastard said "turn the other cheek whenever kikes fuck you over and let them fuck you over some more"

i think that is the dumbest conspiracy theory ever... and i doubt anyone will ever believe that stupid shit...

Why don't you love Jesus? Are you a jew?

>germans hate migrants
>became migrants themselves somewhere else.
>most will refuse to learn hungarian, build ethnic communities and ghettos, will only build germanocentric businesses like "german bakerys"
the circle is now closed.

>literally what.

Would love to move to Hungary although many people still go "MUH TRIANON" toward French people. Actually I had planned to visit a few years ago. The only problem is your damn language. How the hell can a human being learn that shit?

It's easy you faggot, just be born into a Hungarian family.

Why would they commit sudoku? Roaches in neighborhood -- it would feel just like home for them!

>living in a 99.9% homogeneous society
Booooring.

>tfw instant citizenship , because my father is American

With an IQ above 100 you can learn it.
How about no citizenship for those who don't speak Hungarian?

shows how loyal conservatives truly are

Ignore him, mass-poster-kun! He's a literal retard. I recognise those phrasings from earlier threads.

I met a qt french grill last summer at balaton she spoke hungarian quite fluently

>balaton

You're a Jew. You hate Germans because they don't believe in Yahweh

this is pretty much what id expect from most Germans.

gotta admit that i started learning Polish though, in case shit gets worse.

Yes. It's super boring not having to fear for my life because of sandniggers rampaging on the streets and desecrating our women.

This. Plenty of foreigner exchange college students learn it in a few years on a pretty good level. It just takes effort.