Does anyone else hate the "gas the kikes" 1488 crowd?

I've seen one two many autistic rants about the Jews.

I'm as redpilled as the rest of you, but some of this ranting and raving seems like a sick obsession more than anything else. Where someone has convinced these people that the Jews are behind literally everything bad in the world, like some kind of alien lizard race that want to infiltrate and destroy the earth. This is a pathological, a craven desire to hate someone, perhaps to compensate for their own failures in life.

We have plenty of Israelis on this board, we get along just fine. The "Jews did it" meme is fun, but most people here don't literally want to exterminate them.

Much of it is being driven by off-site groups who are using Sup Forums to recruit. To them I say, fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

softether.org/
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c
youtube.com/watch?v=gXwfs1983wM
youtube.com/watch?v=JYnQg9UxDXQ
youtu.be/4MYPzKNQUE0
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ve6uK00AvNo
youtube.com/watch?v=AE9ONE0LhcU
youtube.com/watch?v=sHwzfpS0d2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Translation:
>is anyone else on Sup Forums a perpetually butthurt Kike that constantly posts for sympathy and acceptance

;^)

>Muh Aryan master race
>Muh Joos keeping us down

Every race has its own dindus.

I'm starting to think the 1488 crowd is on to something. While I agree blind hatred does more harm than good, it is strange that all conspiracy roads seem to lead to Israel.

> I've seen one two many autistic rants about the Jews.

but have you seen three autistic rants?

This happens quite often here and it goes in cycles. Shut posters lock on to something that triggers people, gets posted to oblivion. Oblivious lurkers think this is the place that caters to them. They move in permenantly.

No, there's only one dindu race, Jamaal.
Deal with it.

>alien lizard race

They know, shut it down

The main problem is the fascination for german a:d nazi

Lurk more newfag, all will be revealed in time.

What's wrong faggot?
Simply blame the niggers and mudslimes when you get sick and tired of shitposting vs the eternal kike.

>hates a group of people based on their political category
Grow some compassion compadre

I'm more upset about the jews trying to control Sup Forums like they do for television and print.

>look goym I don't mind you hating niggers or Muslims but don't mention the chosen people, that'd make you a crazy hateful conspiracy theorist!

;^)

Nicely memed JIDF

>Does anyone else hate
Nope. Just you. L O S E R.

I don't believe Jews are behind every bad thing. There are plenty of gentiles selling out their own people. But Jews do pop up in prominent positions in every shit, anti-white, anti-male, anti-tradition movement there is. It's surely not one long string of cosmic coincidences.

I don't see what the scandal is in pointing it out. It's the open question of how and if to deal with it that should invite the fear projected onto the mere identification of a pattern.

Yes, fascination with strong ethno-nationalism is the problem.

lurk more redditor

these are the faggot milo are bring to Sup Forums

you'll learn,they all eventually do

Sup Forums is just satire you newfag

This.

Fuck off

Hi Milo,

Get the fuck out of here. Stop subverting the rise of nationalism against globalist Jewry

the stormfronters of this board have left a couple of years ago, now it's all memes.

and rest assured we israelis hate the "bad" jews just as much as you guys, if not more.

I'm not a big fan of the 1488 obsession but it's irrefutable that jews have been a terrible influence on every civilized society they've been in and trying to ignore the proofs and historical references is naive to put it mildly.

I like Sup Forums israelies but most of them are not really jewish. They tend to be secular and most of them berate jews in general and orthodox in particular.

I don't really care about extermination, I care about segregation. To each one their own nation. But if everyone is being a complete traitor and only one group happen to give a solution and that solution is ultraviolence I'd rather adhere to that group than the one that wants to keep things as bad as they are.

Three is a crowd

>OP

>implying the flags you see aren't shitposters with VPNs

softether.org/

They're shitposters.

I don't pay them any mind, but I can't exactly dismiss the idea that a large number of media and finance executives are jews or have ties to powerful jewish individuals.

I'm half Jewish and I can tell you emphatically that most of the Jews at the top are Canaanites and are part of the school of Babylon which wishes nothing more than to take revenge upon every Sephardi Jewish person on this planet while they put Khazars (who are likely our cousins through Japheth) into positions of power.

They also hate Assyrians and any other white person with the passion of a thousand suns. The Jews that rule Israel today are a million times closer to the Arabs and the Saudis than the Jews of the past.

In fact if you read the founder of Zionism's quotes, he says that a lot of Jews will need to die so the Jewish nation can be built, and he was likely referring to the Sephardi Jews that lived in Europe long before the Khazars arrived.

Also Zionism is destroying Orthodox Judaism (which I have qualms about, but still) and replacing it with a globalist type of secular morality.

Jews are a great and wonderful people with a rich culture and history who suffer from the specter of prejudicing others and putting the tribe before others because of how they've perceived they've been treated.

But Jesus was right when he came out against the Pharisees and Sadducees and called them the Synagogue of Satan, because they use deception to get their ways and nothing has changed since, but the average Jew that's making bagels and Draydels in downtown Jerusalem is just as much under attack as the Western Christian in Europe.

yes but this is a copy pasta

>the average Jew that's making bagels and Draydels in downtown Jerusalem is just as much under attack as the Western Christian in Europe
Like Moshe Friedman

>I'm as redpilled as the rest of you

Hahaha, yeah you goys, stop asking questions. Or else we'll call you bigots.

You gonna be a the tabernacle tonight? It's gefilte-friday.

Moshe Freidman, Mordecai Vanunu, The Jewish Airforce Pilot who spoke out against the bombing of Palestinian children,the Neturei Karta movement and many others, I'm sure.

>Where someone has convinced these people that the Jews are behind literally everything bad in the world, like some kind of alien lizard race that want to infiltrate and destroy the earth. This is a pathological, a craven desire to hate someone, perhaps to compensate for their own failures in life.

People who take a very hard look at what is going on will disagree with you. Dr.Kevin McDonald is a great example.

That being said, anyone who says "gas the kikes 14/88" is probably a rebellious teenager or an infiltrator trying to make legitimate activists look bad.

I don't hate them, I just think they're dumb.

1488rs were in this fight while faggots like you were posting on tumblr.

D&C shills are the worse.

You could go back to r/redpill or whatever subreddit you're from

Anything and everything should not be immune to criticism or ridicule
You do what you do, we do what we do..
If you can't handle the bantz, maybe you prefer something more restrictive and safe, like fagbook and twatter.

My board Right or Wrong

It's not about jews, it's about Zionism. Without Shlomo we wouldn't have nearly as much medical research today.

>I don't hate them, I just think they're dumb.

:) This meme does not mention Dr.Duke.

what a D&C shill? I've been accused of being one, but can't figure out what it means.

>I've seen one two many autistic rants about the Jews.
>two
i see youve made a typo, haha, i would have read the rest if it wasnt for that, haha, tough luck pal

"divide and conquer"?

Yup. This all the way.

Divide and conquer. It's a very bad thing to do unless you are doing it to the left.

Are we supposed to believe people just hate jews because they're Jews?

Where the fuck did this anti-semitism meme even come from?

How about you get the fuck out and return to reddit where you can feel safe and downboat all the meanies

You are pathetic

yeah, it hit me right as i asked. Another things people scream at each other that seems a bit over-used, but I agree. D&C seems like something you would expect normies and newfags to do instinctively. I wonder how much of it just comes from daily indoctrination in our societies, rather than being something people set out to do deliberately as shills. Like how people so easily start shitposting against nationality to derail threads. Certain threads with certain topics are immediately flooding by D&C posters; makes me wonder if they're coordinated and working together, or if anons are just too well trained.

It's the genetic determinism shit

They believe Jews are parasites who will always try to bring down society because it's in their genetic nature
And yes they exist, I just saw one ranting here yesterday, which is what inspired me to make this thread

>We have plenty of Israelis on this board
FUCK OFF WE FULL

COINCIDENCES

It is hard coded into our DNA to separate into smaller groups (i suspect it is inherited from our hunter gather days). The left have been exploiting the various fracture points in society since the 1970's isolating people into smaller and smaller groups who are unable to defend themselves as a whole leaving them vulnerable to the predations of external forces.

Yes the stormkikes are annoying, yes they fuck me off but i encourage the left to eat their own instead of us.

I like the nationalist crowd but I will admit when people say that sort of crap unironically who are not in Europe are sort of cancer.

You have to admit though, Jews have a rather conspicuous, rather uncanny set of temperaments and traits. Is there any other group on the planet so consistently tribalistic, ingroup loyal, nepotistic, manipulative, and materialistic -- guileful, in a word? Europids seem naive and idealistic, dindus are aggressive and dumb, asians are conventional and herd-like. These are mostly quantifiable, factual racial temperaments, not just stereotypes. Jews are almost creedpy the way they instinctively seem to gravitate toward the most subversive things -- except with regard to other Jews and Jewish culture. Even "cultural Jews" always gravitate toward liberalism and erasing the dominant character of gentile culture; they're historically the intellectual vanguards of the Left.

Which one of you is involved in this?

>I'm as redpilled as the rest of you
No you're not. What do you blame the jews for, oh redpilled great one?

its just satyre brooo xddd

98% of those expulsions were not deserved. Throughout history Jews have been blamed for no reason aside from superstition.

Bullshit, every other "type" of Jew hates every other Jew but will fuck over any gentile before they fuck over another Jew.
Ashkenazis despise Mizrahis, Hasidics despise liberals, but somehow you manage to make a unified nation.

>Throughout history Jews have been blamed for no reason aside from superstition.
>COINCIDENCES
Seems legit I'll take your word for it

Now I'm a #CruzeMissle2016

>and rest assured we israelis hate the "bad" jews just as much as you guys, if not more.
Sure, that's why you keep electing more and more fascist governments.

As this thread proves the so called "1488" crowd are the core and majority of Sup Forums.

Many of the expulsions were for usury (lending money). Something the Jews were allowed to do by their religion, but Christians were not

The thing is, when you're a tight knit group that everybody owes money to, you're a pretty convenient scapegoat when times turn tough.

>the core and majority of Sup Forums
hardly

Do you really believe that kind of convenient narrative? It doesn't really account for the number of expulsions. Sounds more like a rationalization in light of how Jews in the last 200 years (the last 70 especially) have amassed enormous wealth and influence while causing such enormous chaos and destruction in non-Jewish societies. Besides, it's not really a secret how Jews regard the goyim.

youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
youtu.be/BOyBO-ts20c

Agreed. Stormniggers are such faggots.

There is no level of redpilled.
You either ate the fucking thing or you did not.
You, sir, did not.
You are dismissed.
Back to /cry/.

kek

That was an intelligent and well stated post and I can go along with it.
I don't want to hate.
The actions of certain groups leave me no choice.

Can you guys ever do anything original, or is it all just pantomime of Sup Forums?
>says "cucked" when it doesn't make sense
>says "hugbox" when it doesn't make sense
>can't meme Goebbels or Nazis the right way
>cant tell difference between memes and shitposts
>everything is tuquoque tryhard cringefest
Come faggots,s tep up your fucking game.

Read "Are Jews Generic" in Sowell's "Black Rednecks and White Liberals".

>hurdur just say "stormcuck/fag/nigger"
well, stormkikes?

Summarize it here for me.

>he doesnt want to gas the kikes

>ZIonists aren't doing a very good job of taking over the world
I believe he's geniunely too stupid to notice

Ben Shapiro? Cuck

He's just a lying jew. He know damn well, even said so in an interview, that "they" own/control media and banking.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXwfs1983wM

youtube.com/watch?v=JYnQg9UxDXQ

It's a mixture of certain cultural values and xenophobia on the part of both Jews and non-Jews. Sowell argues that certain ethnic groups (Jews, Armenians, etc..) have certain cultural characteristics that lead to success regardless of starting conditions (willingness to work long hours, employ family members for cheap, save money, make connections with other members of ethnic group for better deals due to higher levels of trust).

They also tend to establish themselves as traders first and once they have enough capital, as moneylenders. Sowell describes them as "middlemen minorities". Because they are traders, they also act as intemediteries between different groups of people, rich and poor, one ethnic group and another.
When economic problems occur, political leaders or weathier people whom are represented by such middlemen minorities will typically scapegoat such people to take the heat off them.
For example, if the manufactoring costs for goods increase the trader who charges higher prices as a result is often blamed. Likewise, political leaders who fuck up their county's economy will blame the traders and money lenders even when the problem is bad government policy.

That's the best job I can do to summarize it.

Just like he says he's jewish when it suits him, and he's catholic when it suits him, and he's conservative when it suits him, while he runs around reveling in cultural nihilism and degeneracy. I think he's just a chimera that shift whichever way the shekels are falling.

>have certain cultural characteristics that lead to success regardless of starting conditions
Yeah, I often diverge with Sowell when he takes these "social constructionist" positions. He comes off as a bit too "motivated reasoning" in such moments; he's a very white mulatto, married to a white woman, politically conservative, classically educated, and identifies with European culture more than most. He's a living example of a half-white being far more intelligent than a full-black; it suits his own personal narrative to talk about conditions leading to success and failure. I know that sounds ad hom, but I'm responding to the way he structures his reasoning, and my general disdain for constructionist reasoning. It just doesn't bear-out in the data. Society is a biological construct for the most part, and individuals are heavily determined by the their genes. He's right that the welfare state completely kicked any potential African Americans had off a cliff, like wrapping a cannon ball to their ankles -- but they were never going to be socio-economic equals of any other group. They aren't anywhere in the world, regardless of culture or socio-economic starting points. Genes are tyrannical.

That being said, Jews definitely have racial traits. I know that irritates the fuck out of Jews and mischlings, but we all have racial temperament/traits. It's just the reality of being genetically constructed organisms.

Fuck off, kike.

> it's irrefutable that jews have been a terrible influence on every civilized society they've been in and trying to ignore the proofs and historical references is naive to put it mildly.

This desu

1488 will exist until we win or otherwise.

Seriously, just boil the argument down to brass tacks, and tell me it's not absurd on it s face:
>Jews were middlemen
>middlemen are easy to blame
>Jews are just convenient scapegoats
We can't think of any other groups that are easy to scapegoat? We can't think of any predatory behaviors advocated by Jewish culture/religion, or any historical examples of Jews behaving in an exploitative or predatory fashion? We can't think of any other groups it might be less costly to "scapegoat" than the banking/merchant/money-laundering class (that makes the aristocracy rich)?

youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
youtu.be/4MYPzKNQUE0

If you can't find the examples, you're really not trying. They're everywhere.

I always thought it was the dumb person version of complaining about Zionism; a crazy sect of Judaism(a stretch away from it I think too) which has led to sensitizing the west against the horrors being done on Palestinians; a horror just like the holocaust

In fairness to Sowell, he did grow up in a poor family. I do think that culture is a strong influence on the fate of the individual. Though you can tell he has some white ancestry.

I am still on the fence when it comes to nature vs nurture. There seems to be conflicting evidence for both arguments (adoption studies vs the Flynn effect). I hate the delusional nature of modern leftists who absolutely refuse to acknowledge even the possibility of racial differences in intelligence and behavior.

this is what happens when you let salty "cultural libertarians" use Sup Forums

It's not genetic, it's cultural and it cannot be stopped because of how their culture works.

Fuck off shill, I'm Ashkenazi and Sup Forums is right

>1488

Sowell points to examples of other ethnic groups that have had similar experiences and outcomes as the Jews such as the Armenians in the Ottoman empire, the Chinese in south east Asia, the Lebanese in west Africa, and so on.

The "every single time meme" is hilarious, but the actual Stormtards should kill themselves.

Not really. What bothers me these days is the 'cuck' bullshit. Anytime anybody disagrees with anybody on here they're called a cuck. I mean, I remember when I was a pre-teen and learned my first taboo word or phrase, but holy shit it gets old fast.

Its a simple exercise, look at every negative aspect of modern society and look who has the controlling hand.

I try to be fair to him. He made a big impact on me when I was younger. I grew up homeless until I was 16. But he's myopic about race, and he's doing that thing liberal thinkers do where they endless rationalize difference as a product of forces outside their control (ie, environment) or innate composition (ie, race). You mention the Flynn Effect, you should check out Libertarian Realist's take on that, the Hjernevask series on Race, and check out
>humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
ctrl +F: flynn effect

youtube.com/watch?v=Ve6uK00AvNo
youtube.com/watch?v=AE9ONE0LhcU
youtube.com/watch?v=sHwzfpS0d2c

Why don't you just off yourself then?

>We can't think of any other groups that are easy to scapegoat? We can't think of any predatory behaviors advocated by Jewish culture/religion, or any historical examples of Jews behaving in an exploitative or predatory fashion? We can't think of any other groups it might be less costly to "scapegoat" than the banking/merchant/money-laundering class (that makes the aristocracy rich)?

I don't think wealthy Jews are the only ones responsible for all that. /pol really seems to believe that in the absence of Jews none of that stuff would occur (exploitation of one group by another)?

We should target these people because they are destructive, not because they are Jews.

>similar experiences and outcomes as the Jews such as the Armenians
Funny you should mention that.

>gas the kikes