Headbangers of Sup Forums honest opinion of this cool ass bitch who's making atmospheric black metal great again

Headbangers of Sup Forums honest opinion of this cool ass bitch who's making atmospheric black metal great again.

> youtube.com/watch?v=_eS2zbtUFzU

> youtube.com/watch?v=M9cNZQIzShc

> Officially OP's fAnTaZy wifu!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TwgItAGdSoU
youtube.com/watch?v=49kXrXYw0oU
youtu.be/zQlAWVxMWJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

u might get a succ if u reply with a rating.

youtube.com/watch?v=TwgItAGdSoU

Taking the bait. She sucks. Its like Bergtat with female vocals.
Also check out this youtube.com/watch?v=49kXrXYw0oU

Eh, at least she hates Muslims, she's got that going for her.

Myrkur is such fucking garbage. Absolutely false corporate "black metal," and that's coming from somebody who enjoys Deafheaven and Wolves In The Throne Room.

Never understood the hate for WITTR.

lol how is she making atmospheric black metal great?

Her music kinda sucks but I'd fuck her hard.

But Bergtatt is the best metal album ever.
If she decides to do Bergtatt part 2, 3 and 4 then fuck yeah.

>Absolutely false corporate "black metal,"
>and that's coming from somebody who enjoys Deafheaven and Wolves In The Throne Room.
The lack of self awareness is the best part of this post.

>who's making atmospheric black metal great again.

No fuck you.

A-fucking men. What a fucking piece of false metal shit...and I hate that term but in this case it fits. This is nothing but a gimmick.

I'm not one of those retards who wish Myrkur rape by refugees, but her music is garbage. If you think she's "making atmospheric black metal great again" you probably didn't listen to a lot of it.

Here's a better waifu
youtu.be/zQlAWVxMWJo

there's a case for bm in general being a gimmick though. it reminds me of punk and how some try to make it about a whole bunch of stuff other than the music

OP ur bang on. kids itt who don understan muzik (not trv mvtal)

Dfhvn and Wolves aren't pretending to be kvlt underground outsider acts
This is is like Evanescence with occasional blast beats. Fucking Relapse Records?

Girls like it tho'. Get laid mon. (They liked Evanescence too)

yeah guys, this metal isn't trve! it sucks! down with false metal :^)

No girl would listen to this
I don't know what kind of thots you have in mind that will fuck you for listening to the same musician as them

>Relapse has a paid shill team
How much do you make?

while i'm not too interested by what this woman is doing, the person in this video is pretty embarrassing. there is a TON of really shitty bm out; so i have to wonder why this person has such a mission?

kinda worrying

You're wrong mate. Girls liked Evanescence and they like this too. They just don't like metal.

Boring and tame. Only waiting for that Chelsea Wolfe feature on her album to come out.

p4k gave her first album 7.9

how can anyone argue with that?