All whites are racist

Well Sup Forums? Is it true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oj9dA6E3fJw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vg0wCam2oDc
thisiswhiteculture.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>you don't have permission to speak to me

What are they going to do, call the cops?

Who cares.
Accusing someone of "racism" is the same as calling someone a heathen centuries ago.

Yes.

>posting reddit SJW Bullshit written by anow edgy 16 year old.
Kill your self senpai

All those words and all that is said is 'I don't like white people, I want free stuff'

>mfw

Racist and right, remember that, niggers.

Speaking as a white man, I'm exceedingly racist. And misogynistic.

youtu.be/oj9dA6E3fJw

It doesn't even matter at this point. White Supremacy = Actually having to work for a living. You'll see a lot of asian supremacy soon

Rejoice in the fact they're making racist meaningless.

One day they'll wake up and people will shrug their shoulders when they ask with a mouth full of spittle "ARE YOU A WHITE SUPREMACIST".

So what if we are?

All you have is the fear of the word. Not a single argument to why it is bad. Nobody cares about "microaggressions" you controlling freaks.

>these people who think of themselves as individuals rather than races are racist
>meanwhile, we the people who think of ourselves as races are not racist

Makes perfect sense, fampai.

>Asian masculinity
Silly gook.

yeah, that works.

>You're racist!
All people are to some degree, get over it.

Fine we're all racist, now what?

That's all you have?

Alright lets get this genocide rolling, it ok though we're all racist.

This is false. Everybody is a racist.

Of course it´s true, just like every human on this planet is racist inside. So can we stop with this bullshit already?

Everyone is racist. Nothing wrong with it, discrimination is bad

All people are racist. It's only white people who are demonized for it while the racism of eveyome else is swept under the rug. "Racism" is in-group bias, a perfectly natural and reasonable thing. Unless we're talking about whites, of course.

Sounds like something this fag would write

Lmaooooo holy shit
I wonder how much she weighs

>posted to /r/asianmasculinity

>asians
>masculine

Yes.

White people are racist. A daily occurrence is usually mild in some form. Entitlement is rampant due to the education system that caters using whitewashed history.
It's slowly changing but the point is that whites think they have an opinion about racism and it's effects on a diverse society.

didn't read lol

Those quads

when i was younger, the idea of being labeled as "racist" frightened me, and i was fairly left leaning. as i aged, i started to give less fucks and realize that, despite the negative connotations that the phrase "racist" has, maybe i am racist. i acknowledge that people from different parts of the world have different behavioral norms and cultures, which is the true meaning of diversity.

funny thing, though. i'll always be partial to western culture, and everything that it comes with. if that makes me racist, great, i really couldn't care less. having designated shitting roads doesn't really tickle my fancy. living in a neighborhood with neighbors who may spontaneously combust doesn't sound ideal to me, either.

The thing is these faggots truly believe this shit. That's why it's just easier to be an actual racist. I don't have to deny anything, or make up any excuse, or care at all. Not only that, but in a world where everything is racist nothing is.

>White Supremacy = Actually having to work for a living.

Cause you got no slaves amirite?!

It matters if whites are racist because they are still unproportionately in higher positions of the western world.
This makes me feel warm inside when white people get mad about visas, like they wouldn't do the same thing:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vg0wCam2oDc

> Emotional ideological platform bereft of any actual arguments
> Refuses to discuss their platform to see if it holds up to scrutiny and examination

Maybe shave your fucking mustache then you jackass.

>folks
>folks
>folks

Every time I see or hear this word nowadays, it's always some rabid SJW leftist moron.

If only

but we have to big a faggot population of jew and nigger lovers

thisiswhiteculture.tumblr.com/
>black racism the tumlr

White people are unique individuals, just look around.

No.

>Be dindu that always have to see everything in a tribal way
>Be self-hating and mad about your ancestors and group always being victims and never really accomplishing anything
>See that Whitey has built the world
>Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
They're just jealous. They can talk about muh colonialism and muh slavery and everything as much as they want because it's the only arguments they have and even those historical events had benefits.

>/r/asianmasculinity

Im very racist, once you accept the dumb terms they call you they have nothing

I cannot believe this shit coming from a so superior asian, what more does he want!

Also no wonder he is confused about white people actually being individuals, Asians are all the same.

I used to work for a family business.
>most employees were relatives or friends of the family like me
>we would occasionally get complaints of racism
>usually nothing actually happened, but since most of the staff was white, any inconvenience to the client must have been because of racism
>if you ignore the complaint, you're a racist bad guy
>if you follow-up and ask any questions, you're a racist bad guy for not immediately believing their crazy story
>if you apologize, you're admitting that you're in the wrong and that you employ racist bad guys
>if you give them some kind of accommodation to make up for the inconvenience, they'll happily take the free stuff, but you're still racist
The funny part was that over time, a lot of the employees became very wary of dealing with certain groups because of the professional victims who would try to cause trouble at any opportunity.

>self.AsianMasculinity

What is this Asian masculinity? I've never seen it.

The more they do this shit the more people become likely to just accept the mantle and openly embrace even more radically racist ideas.
I know I did.
Like fuck it I'm apparently nazi-genocide-hitler no matter what so why disappoint

>Asian masculinity

SO let me guess, that's a reddit page for manlet chinks and mixed race mongrel hapas that hate themselves and blame whites for all their problems

>I CAME FROM THE BOTTOM

Every fucking time I hear that my sides go to orbit

All my flaws and underachievement in life is your fault.
Give me more free stuff.
I'm not good with the ladies.
I can't afford _________

RACIST!

We don't care anymore about that word.
When someone calls you racist, just shrug.
Who cares. Sticks and Stones.

>you are innately unable to understand it because you are white

>you are innately unable to understand it because you're black

like in good(?) ol' racist times

Two thousand One-Eight - Set Sail for Jim Crow state

>AsianMasculinity
hmm...so 2 weren't enough

That's exactly it, there is even a Hapa board

Whoever wrote this is fucking sick

Apparently it means being very very arrogant.

I agree with her, we are all racist. I disagree that it needs to be changed. Let's embrace who we are brothers. No need to "unlearn" anything.

Ok I'm a racist now what

>HEY GUYS REDDIT SAID SOMETHING REALLY STUPID LOL

Get the fuck out.

The bombastic spew of an uneducated cunt means nothing to me.

uneducated?

What all Asians are of superior intelligence and all have very important and prestigious degrees.

but white culture is more individualist and asian/africa culture is more collectivist.

The person completely forgets about what it is like in non-white countries. They think they are owed a part of a country Europeans built. They are an usurper.

>keep calling people racist, evil and oppressive
Think about how baffling this is.

They do this because it's a shaming tactic. Being known as some racist fuck makes you a social/workplace pariah, because it is not the norm. White countries have fucking LAWS against racial discrimination. Yet, they do it while claiming to be fighting the oppressive, racist system.

I've literally hurt my brain trying to wrap my mind around this.

So what happens if all these people they're constantly harrassing with names like this just decide, fuck it, fine. Like they become actual oppressive monsters who embrace it all. Then what? Shaming and complaining suddenly doesn't work anymore and on the way to the gas chamber they realize how fucking good they've had it.

>asian masculinity

someone find me the negrogenius group now, surely that must exist too

That's literally what's happening. I mean, we're supposed to be so fucking bad ass that we conquered and enslaved the entire planet and put boot to neck on every continent so hard that everybody that isn't white is still suffocated to this day, from the moment they're born. So, how is it they're allowed to talk about this?

so since the truth finally is out, we can open the Camps again.
Every WHITE MALE get your "open only when exposed box" take out the SS Uniform and kill all minorities.

-Faithfuly a fucking white male

When do we start kicking the shit out of these little mother fuckers?
Give them what they are asking for?